Black People : What White Girls Say...To Black Girls YOUTUBE Gone Viral

Yes indeed, that entitlement they have is unbearable. It was said many times during slavery that the rule is: Whites initiate the dialog and not us. I bet if she wasn't a co-worker and saw you on the street or in some other place she wouldn't have done that. They feel more comfortable when the environment is more controlled in their favor. As Paul Mooney once said. " You wasn't scared of us when we was picking your cotton and doing chores around your house".

What White Girls Say...To Black Girls YOUTUBE Gone Viral

This young girl was just featured on Anderson Cooper Talk Show for her youtube that she said was in response to other previous youtubes. So far she has about 5 million viewers and it's been said that her youtube has sparked a lot of discussions on this subject. I can definitely relate to what she put out! She said that she believes it is based upon ignorance but on that score, I do not agree entirely. I believe some of this is based upon arrogance and knowing that they are privileged. Anyway, here's the youtube:

Love it!

Yes indeed, that entitlement they have is unbearable. It was said many times during slavery that the rule is: Whites initiate the dialog and not us. I bet if she wasn't a co-worker and saw you on the street or in some other place she wouldn't have done that. They feel more comfortable when the environment is more controlled in their favor. As Paul Mooney once said. " You wasn't scared of us when we was picking your cotton and doing chores around your house".

That's a funny quotation; but a lie. They were always afraid of us. That's why it was a police state.

Alright then.............................

Lol--I do not know what that means.

Maybe if I heard it--but reading it I'm unclear.

Is it that--"Why did you write that?"

If so, it's just that comedians oftentimes lie about our history and mislead our people into a false analysis.

We shouldn't think that Europeans didn't fear us. It's a statement against our ancestors who rightly instilled fear in Europeans. We rebelled often. Whites were organized against us. There's a lot to this.

Claude Anderson particularly speaks on this thesis.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back