Black People : What White Girls Say...To Black Girls YOUTUBE Gone Viral

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chevron Dove, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    What White Girls Say...To Black Girls YOUTUBE Gone Viral

This young girl was just featured on Anderson Cooper Talk Show for her youtube that she said was in response to other previous youtubes. So far she has about 5 million viewers and it's been said that her youtube has sparked a lot of discussions on this subject. I can definitely relate to what she put out! She said that she believes it is based upon ignorance but on that score, I do not agree entirely. I believe some of this is based upon arrogance and knowing that they are privileged. Anyway, here's the youtube:

2. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    This was all over fb and there is even a piece on Huffington post about it...alot of truth in it

3. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    It should be called "Listening to White people."

We need to remember that White folk ain't never talked nice to us.

4. Black-king

Black-king Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +720
    I guess these Black girls get what they deserved for hanging out with white girls in the first place.

5. blackisbeautiful

blackisbeautiful Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +77
    True, but if you have to go to work you have no choice but to deal with these type of women.

I applaud the creator of the video for making this piece. It puts everything into perspective how whites can't truly be your friend unless they are FULLY educated on the African American experience. And I don't know about you, but I don't have the time or interest for that type of thing when our people are so much in need.

We must focus on getting ourselves together ECONOMICALLY. Then we can show that we are NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS through our media... not some stereotypical ghetto trash that they believe. Maybe then their eyes will open... but if it doesn't who cares, because we would already be self-sufficient.

6. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    That's just it!--These kind of things are said on the work force and etc. I could write a book!

7. Nakeone

Nakeone Well-Known Member MEMBER

Technician
    Ratings:
    +158
    When i was unconscious White people would speak freely and comfortably with me and say offensive things like some of the things presented in this video. Remember the Christmas song? "They knooooow when you're sleeping, they know when you're awake! Santa Claus is coming......to town" When i got better knowledge of self, they were careful. More diplomatic. Negroes are hardheaded. There are Black people who date them, hang out with them complain and about racist statements but then do what? Continue dating them.
    I like this sistah work. She is ridiculing White people. What is sad is that we trust these same people to determine what is right and wrong for us. What is evil and What is not. We get confused because their Newspapers does not read " WHITE NEWS". We tend to be very concrete sometimes. S&** gotta be spelled out for us.
    We were all sleep at one point, now we have to wake up those that are looking for the answers.

8. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

She's just releasing the frustration inside of her from hearing all of that so she can get back to being her again.....

9. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    It is so true in what you have said. I know I was sleep at one point, and dulled by so much of their rhetoric. And I'm pretty sure I am still not totally awaken.

I can't tell you how many times I've been for instance, at work and minding my own business and they will come up and make 'you' a captive audience. There was once when i went to the break room, sat down and began reading my book and this one co-worker came in and sat down across from me and started talking and although I completely did something I never usually do, I just told her that I just didn't want to hear her talk!!!--I was screaming inside...didn't she see me reading my book! She had the nerve to get upset and acted as if I had hurt her feelings. She ruined my whole break.

10. Nakeone

Nakeone Well-Known Member MEMBER

Technician
    Ratings:
    +158
    Yes indeed, that entitlement they have is unbearable. It was said many times during slavery that the rule is: Whites initiate the dialog and not us. I bet if she wasn't a co-worker and saw you on the street or in some other place she wouldn't have done that. They feel more comfortable when the environment is more controlled in their favor. As Paul Mooney once said. " You wasn't scared of us when we was picking your cotton and doing chores around your house".