Nation of Gods and Earths : What We Teach - What We Will Achieve

You accept their money, the person which made comments about your group has wrote about your group for money... what proof of civility has this demonstrated? Which part of striving for righteousness for the black family and community is shown in these actions? It's a weed in the rose garden or rotten fruit on a good tree type of thing.

But thank you for your answer... good luck in your endeavors.
Peace,

Continue researching...... Michael Muhammad Knight considers himself 5% and he's written some books about us. Who of our nation vouches for him? If anything you'll find many people of our nation who don't. Consider this, seeing how the media works I won't take anything on face value. He might not have made any of those statements as he's being implicated and it wouldn't surprise me at all if his statements were taken out of context. Usually nothing is as it appears when it comes to the media.

Peace,

Continue researching...... Michael Muhammad Knight considers himself 5% and he's written some books about us. Who of our nation vouches for him? If anything you'll find many people of our nation who don't. Consider this, seeing how the media works I won't take anything on face value. He might not have made any of those statements as he's being implicated and it wouldn't surprise me at all if his statements were taken out of context. Usually nothing is as it appears when it comes to the media.

From your article
http://thesource.com/2014/04/07/ny-...r-jay-z-for-bearing-black-empowerment-symbol/
The quotes that Guiso gathered were mainly from Michael Muhammad Knight, a white Muslim of American descent that was once a student of the 5% Nation and even adopted the name “Azreal Wisdom”. Knight is now a pro-homosexuality advocate that has authored books about the 5%, even one with the title, “Why I Am A Five Percenter”.

At one time he was vouched for by the 5% Nation... allowed to adopt a name...

If a white person is willing to accept the truth (that the black man is God) and teach the truth and furthermore add on to that cause by donating money and contributing their time, then they are demonstrating that they are in fact a civilized person.

from your above statement as the standard within the 5% nation... someone had to let him in back then... to say the term 'once a student' you must have a teacher... enough for the stylized White American muslim to adopt a moniker...

from an interview found on
http://www.kgbbar.com/lit/non_fiction/blue_eyed_devil_an_interview_with_michael_muhammad_knight
KNIGHT: Yeah. Like, there's a white Five Percenter named Azrael who took me under his wing. He must be sixty years old and he's been in this tradition a long time. He named me Azrael Wisdom. In their culture “wisdom” means number two, so he's naming me "Azrael Two." He's giving me a new lineage, better than the one that I get from my Dad.

So the first white 5% let's in another which monetizes the culture after gaining the teachings from his teacher, along with the excerpts from his book after dicing it up with members from the Wu... he even creates a comic in this form of self promotion
knightmid.jpg

Peace,

Anyone can call them self 5%. That doesn't make the statement accurate. It's not a name it's a lifestyle and your actions will always show and prove if you are true and living or just another talker. We've had talkers claiming this nation from way back. I don't think that's going to change. I've taught several people who couldn't maintain the weight of my culture. They weren't 5%, they were people learning how to be 5%. You qualify your self. No one can do it for you....... but if people don't know what you're doing to verify you are in fact 5% then it stands to reason a person has more work to do if one desires being recognized as 5%. In my travels I've met several people who claim 5% only to determine after examination that they only heard about the 5%.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back