Black People : What we really need: Wealthy Black Nationalists

... No, the problem you are having appears to me to be a failure to apply information. Again, here's the art of Consensus reaching, repeated:

Consensus decision-making is a group decision making process that seeks the consent, not necessarily the agreement of participants and the resolution of objections.

I think the problem you are having is presenting contradictory information ....

UNANIMOUS

1. Sharing the same opinions or views; being in complete harmony or accord.
  2. Based on or characterized by complete assent or agreement.

Your "unanimous" is actually majority rules.

Furthermore, what person would give consent when they dissent? That belies reason.

Who is this "We" you speak of?

The relations to whom mere emotional appeals based on 'race loyalty' will win you few if any new converts...

Sooo ... you're saying you are deeply aware of the theory, the Iron Law of Oligarchy?

No...

Since when did informing someone and providing a resource constitute "Now we speak/write/etc. down to them as though they're children..."?

In fact, doing such is a higher level of discourse. Can you dig it?

You believe what you choose...

But, time and again, you'll get your own reality checks/wake up calls, too...

This isn't the seventies: Merely being more articulate by the way of restating old ideas won't change anything...

FYI...

In my opinion, you are right and there is nothing wrong with this idea.
I look at it this way, we have to put a bigger footprint in history because all we have a history that is a mystery and a whole lot of nothing to look forward to.
I realize that if we have people that have the financial stability to help re-build here,Africa, and the Caribbeans; We will have a better outlook and a place to go to besides another state.
It will be beneficial all around.

Even outsiders would be both dismayed and dumbfounded as though you just forgot we're in the midst of a global spanning economic crisis...

No telling what insiders as regards our relations feel and think too!

SMH...

I think the problem you are having is presenting contradictory information ....

Your "unanimous" is actually majority rules.

Furthermore, what person would give consent when they dissent? That belies reason.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... This is beginning to be hilarious.

The choices you offered me earlier were unanimous or majority rules; I selected unanimous, which is nearer to consensus resolution than majority rules. Now you tell me my unanimous is actually majority rule, wow; this is absurd.

Plus, you completely omit the raw definition of consensus, which is for the third time: a group decision making process that seeks the consent, not necessarily the agreement of participants and the resolution of objections.

Questions: Have you ever participated in consensus resolution solving?

What part of resolution of objections do you not understand?

Peace In,

In my opinion, you are right and there is nothing wrong with this idea.
I look at it this way, we have to put a bigger footprint in history because all we have a history that is a mystery and a whole lot of nothing to look forward to.
I realize that if we have people that have the financial stability to help re-build here,Africa, and the Caribbeans; We will have a better outlook and a place to go to besides another state.
It will be beneficial all around.

Question: Who or which post are you responding/referring to? It helps when the "Quote Option" is used, to assure feed-back.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back