Black Poetry : what we have

BlatinaPoet4u

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 13, 2004
PA
Occupation
Student
Hello my DESTEE family! It's been so long since i've been on here but i can't front i've been missin the FAM. So i just decided to write a little something between my homework assignments for tonight. It's kinda corny, but i still hope ya'll like it!!!

What we have no man could ever replace,

not because we said so, but because God ENTRUSTED us to one another,
HE took your rib to create me, and HE wanted to make sure we had the very best, so like i said HE made me with you FLESH.
When im with you I feel llike i could almost touch HEAVEN no matter how far away it really is, but its not just HEAVEN i wanna touch, i wanna be able to touch more then just in the physical sense but more so, on a SPIRITUAL level that i know NO OTHER woman would even dare to touch.
You see, God promised you to me so i gotta make sure im on top of my game taking care of this beautiful blessing. We've been together for a year and some change now and we share so much more than life itself could ever just throw at us. Not only do we share love but we share a life, a life that looks identical to me but the spitting image of you. She's so wonderfully and beautifully made and i have my heavenly daddy to thank for really showing off with HIS masterpiece, o yea and i thank you too, for just being at the right place, at the right time! I LOVE YOU!!!
S.G.M. & A.M.M.:em2200:

This so endearing , loving and caring and when something so beautiful is made
it's da work of thy mastering Father above between the life of lovin ...............
Thank u for sharing this warmth of da soul

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back