Black People : WHAT WE DONE/HOW WE TREATED

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by $$RICH$$, Mar 19, 2012.

1. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    [​IMG]
    REUNITY BLACK FAMILY :grouphug:
    After all we've given to this land...They gave us no respect no justice despite what we did,

who we are and where which we came to there growth in america .......AFRICAN UNION a MUST!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Don’t try and change the white man’s mind, we have to change our own mind. You can’t change his mind, and this whole thing about appealing to the moral conscience of White man .America conscience is bankrupt, MALCOLM-X

"If a race has no history, if it has no worthwhile tradition, it becomes a negligible factor in the thought of the world, and it stands in danger of being exterminated. I look forward to the day when someone asks: "What have Blacks contributed to mankind? and any 1st grade child can answer: "We gave you the human race, and then we helped to civilize it." (Carter G Woodson)

2. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148
    You know what.... i'm still mad bout the trayvon's murder. That man had no business shooting someone when he ain't nothing but a neighborhood watch leader. da fuq is wrong with this picture?!!

Right bout now, we need Malcom X's spirit to come into us so we can start rally'n and fight'n and yell'n justice. Some of us's are already do'n that now which is good.

Its time that i start pulling my piece out and start use'n Malcom's famous quote 'By any means necessary'' on any fool that try to do something to me or my babies. i'm gonna start pulling.

I should'da known something like this was going to happen when government starting letting people carry guns to college, clubs , work, when someone is break'n in on ya, all sorts of twisted reason to carry a gun. We are not safe anymore.

3. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Not safe nor truely free , the way we are treated in this ameri-land
    should be a all out african unity and run the white cops /neighborhood watch leader out
    and lead our own community of crimes

4. Black-king

Black-king Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +720
    I don't know about African Union since Africans are part of the reason why our people went to slavery here. You may disagree when I say that we are not Africans and shouldn't join with them, but history and the Bible agrees with me. What we need is for the so called Black people here descendants of slave sto unite and come back to their Heritage, the Laws in Christ. Because the Africans and the Arabs and the so called white people all of them worked together to get us where we are today, and that's the truth. We have more than the white man on our payback list.

5. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    I understad what you mean Black-King and agree us as black people should raise our voices
    resources and whatever might we have to move anything not worthy of us out our way of growth
    and respect to who we are and what we have done for this land from slavery til now !

6. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,733
    white people will stop shooting at black people when black people start shooting back…….

7. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    true brother James we really need to arm ourselves and patrol our own and our self -defense

8. Black-king

United States
    Ratings:
    +720
    Indeed bro, our forefathers built this country, everything from the stock market to white house built was build by us. The fact is what they took from us they ain't gonna willingly give back, the best way to get back what we lost is to unite. The sad fact is that too many of our people think this country is theirs and no longer consider their oppressors as the enemy, sadly the oppressors views of us hasn't changed and never will.

9. Black-king

United States
    Ratings:
    +720
    We have tried that route before it didn't work, besides we don't have the kinda guns they have, we would be in losing situation. The best way to do this is to unite and learn to live with in our means. Have our own business, sports leagues, media, hospitals, schools. We would trade with other people but we would spend the money in our community. Go back to own culture and customs, and totally separate our lifestyle from our oppressors. That's the best way to survive. Like I have said many times before our problems is not so much the white men, its that we can't unite long enough to anything that will protect and empower our community.

10. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

This encourages me ... Thank You MY $$RICH$$NESSS for sharing ... :bowdown:

Love You! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee