Brother AACOOLDRE : What was jesus first miracle?

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, May 9, 2005.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    And Ra embraced the ...... of Ra, and said unto Heru-Behutet, "Thou didst put grapes into the water which cometh forth from it, and thy heart rejoiced thereat;" and for this reason the water (or, canal) of Heru-Behutet is called "[Grape-Water]" unto this day, and the ........... unto this day. And Ra embraced the ...... of Ra, and said unto Heru-Behutet, "Thou didst put grapes into the water which cometh forth from it, and thy heart rejoiced thereat;" and for this reason the water (or, canal) of Heru-Behutet is called "[Grape-Water]" unto this day, and the ........... unto this day.
    This is dated between 300-30BC

So Horus (Heru) makes wine at a Canal
    Jesus makes wine at Cana Cana

Cana means Nest According to Holman Bible dictionary
    In Egypt the Godess Net is godess over Canals

2. oceolo

oceolo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15
    So whats your point?

3. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    The point is the point.
    The article speaks for itself

4. oceolo

Ratings:
    +15
    Grape water doesnt equal wine it just means grape in water.
    Wine in case you didnt know can be made from other things besides grape such as dates or figs. How do you know Jesus made grape wine?
    There was no Goddess Net you mean Neter which means Divine Principle and doesnt refer to one individual god or Nunet who was the goddess of the ocean but what does either have to do with the word nest? What does Cana have to do with canal .Just because they are spelled similar doesnt mean that these words are related .Dont just throw things out there in a futile attempt to prove me wrong.

5. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    The point is, wine was made.

HERU BEHUTET means "Well of Wine", not Grape water. This is a mistranslation.

Speaking of which:

[qutoe]There was no Goddess Net you mean Neter which means Divine Principle and doesnt refer to one individual god or Nunet who was the goddess of the ocean but what does either have to do with the word nest?[/quote]

NUN and NUT (NET) are two different Goddesses. Are you an expert on my spritual system as well as your own now?

Why not? You do it all the time. Besides you don't need our help in proving you wrong.

PEACE

6. oceolo

Ratings:
    +15
    NUN and NUT (NET) are two different Goddesses. Are you an expert on my spritual system as well as your own now?

Why not? You do it all the time. Besides you don't need our help in proving you wrong.

PEACE[/QUOTE]

How can Egyptian Mythology be your spiritual system? I thought you didnt believe in anything.

7. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    I thought the goddess Net was spelled either Nit, Neith or Net. I just find it a remarkable coincidence that Cana means Nest one less word from Net the goddess of Canals in Egypt with Canal being one letter off from Cana in the bible.

8. oceolo

Ratings:
    +15
    Does Best=Beast does Bat=Bait does Tack=Track?
    Just because words are spelled similarly doesnt mean they have a similar meaning

9. oceolo

Ratings:
    +15

PEACE[/QUOTE]
    I only show things that prove you wrong .

10. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    Once again, you don't know what you're talking about.

A spiritual system is a method or means of elevating the spirit. Just like working out and a proper diet helps to develop and enhance the body, there is a systematic means of developing the spirit as well.

This is what the Ancient Kemetians practiced--it is the basis of both METU NETER and SHETAUT NETER: connecting with the GOD within.

There is nothing to BELIEVE in, espeically when the initiate strives to be ONE with the undifferentiated ALL.

You sound like another person on here: always SAYING that you've proven someone wrong, but you haven't even read half the information pertaining to any of the subjects discussed here.

I'd be surprised if you've even read your Bible from cover to cover.