Black Poetry : What U R 2 "Me"!!

Thanks GQ,

Have you talked to Chris lately? Tell him to email me or something so I know he is alive. His birthday is this month around Christmas I believe it is the 24th but not sure. Thanks for the warm welcome. But as you should know the end of the year is ruff on us GI's trying to get the office in order for 2003...cut me some slack please.

Take care,
Sunshyne

Great way to come back home...

Baby girl welcome back home...never more to roam...when you are busy we truly understand...love the way you showed props to yo man...any sista who can put it down like that is worthy of two finger snaps and a booty slap! Wow...FABULOSITY has been achieved!

Blessings on Ya House!:toast:

I want to take this opportunity to thank Shaz {if it were not for you I would never have known about this site that brings so much love to an up and coming wanna be poet like myself) and msluciousb {your words wonderful to someone who is still a little unsure of the stuff she writes} & Twofish {I know here (this site) is a great place to find love as well as give it to others}. The welcome home was heartfelt from all of you. I appreciate the love and support everyone here at Destee.com has shown me right from the begining. Everyone please keep on doing what you are doing by continuing to write what is in your hearts and inspiring others to do the same...we all have things to say and can learn oh so much from just listening to what we each have to say and trying to pass on the message it conveys.

Love to all of you...you'll be hearing more verses from me soon!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back