Black Relationships : What types of gifts do you buy your MAN for Christmas?

IntuitioninMD said:
LOL... Destee.. this term is new for me to :confused:

Mr. Black Man is not my husband and we have "relations" - I have asked him to give me his definition.

I love him and he is special to me though. :weird:
:massage:

Are these his words, "only kickin' it" ?? ... which is why you are asking him for the definition of it?

On the surface, without benefit of his definition of this phrase, it seems hollow and empty. As though the relationship is only about having sex together. In which case, i'd consider that he has received the greatest "gift" of all from me and he'd be receiving nothing extra for Christmas.

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
Are these his words, "only kickin' it" ?? ... which is why you are asking him for the definition of it?

On the surface, without benefit of his definition of this phrase, it seems hollow and empty. As though the relationship is only about having sex together. In which case, i'd consider that he has received the greatest "gift" of all from me and he'd be receiving nothing extra for Christmas.

:heart:

Destee

You are so RIGHT!!!!!!! :bellydance: