Black Spirituality Religion : What Topic, That You Did Not Witness, Would You Passionately Debate & Argue?

Hotep,

Unfortunately religion which was once a foundation of our unity, has become a tool of our demise. The lack of clarity on who the enemy is had opened the door for displaced agression. Our passion should be towards freedom as a people. If this is about God and Devil then keep it simple. Who is God and who is devil. When we start using the testimony of devinely inspired men/women to stand above our brothers and sisters then we become devil and nobody see's God. So we must expose the Devil that God might be truly revealed.

My argument is GOD is speaking to us but no one is listening because they are to busy making an argument against GOD with words that a man wrote and never claimed GOD actually spoke the words.

If a writing says write in it, “Thus saith the LORD” and it is even written in first-person. And you come across another writing that does not say this and is written in second, third or even fourth-person witch of those writings can you account or even began to suspect as being from GOD?

In those days man feared and respected GOD. It is through this fear and respect that GOD has placed a Divine signature on information condoned by HIM. You cannot be punished for believing in something that has the Divine signature of GOD.

That is why you do not see this signature in the New Testaments and it is rarely seen in the Koran, but yet each of these books claim to respect or center around the GOD of the Old Testaments. Through this claim these books have snuck there way into a Holy realm. They have achieved deceit through flattery.

6: A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?
7: Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, The table of the LORD is contemptible.

That is GOD HIMSELF addressing the way priest were treating and viewing HIM in those days. If you look one could continue to use those exact words to address how most view HIM today. In that we don’t fear GOD because we say Jesus died for our sins and we don’t honor GOD because we praise the son and not the Father. And we say the table of the LORD is contemptible by saying it can’t be approached without the son.

I don’t know if you can see it or not but for some reason we have been given and taught excuses to resist GOD. I suspect the reason is because with GOD we have power over man. Without GOD we only serve man.

Gen:32:28: And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

Destee said:
Hello Family,

Why do we argue / debate so much over things we must depend solely on the accounts of others for?

Most all of the discussions in this forum, many of them passionate and quite heated, are all based on the accounts of others.

None of us were there to witness any of this stuff ... yet many have consumed their lives and time with arguing / debating with each other, over what someone else said they witnessed.

Do you realize how much conditioning must take place to get whole groups of people to passionately argue / debate issues that they did not witness (and for the most part, cannot prove)?

Do you think that "spirituality / religion" has been used to keep us distracted (and fighting with each other)?

What motivates you to spend so much energy arguing / debating with your Sister or Brother, over a topic that you were not even alive to be able to witness ... not only were you not alive, but no one you personally know was alive ... what motivates you to argue such topics?

Do you realize the only "evidence" you're able to present (or that is presented consistently here) is what some other man or woman wrote or said?

What other topic, besides spirituality / religion, that you did not witness ... would you so passionately debate and argue?

:heart:

Destee
In looking at what you are presenting I must say that anything African Americans try to achieve as a group or whole must have and establish a religious format. If not servants of Jesus WILL take over even if 50% of that group or whole is of another religion, they will began to dominate the group and put the original mission of the group aside. As a servant of Jesus, that is their written duty, “to bring others into the body of Christ”. Not attempting or fulfilling this is a failure in faith. It is almost always a servant of Jesus that gets the religious ball rolling.

They do this with harmless suggestions like handing out little prayer pamphlets to members in the group or strait out asking members, “Do you know Jesus?”, or just having a fan with Jesus name on it or even jewelry that suggest the faith. You don’t see Muslims doing these things; you don’t see Jews doing these things.

Thus the group has to formulate and agree to either band religion all together when in meetings or conversing or agree to let religion roam freely in which case it will become a group agenda for servants of Jesus. And if that occurs then any new people coming to the group, if they are not servants of Jesus they will not stay long. And the original group agenda or mission statement becomes stagnated or second place.

This occurs because in the olden days the church was the only place Negroes could meet without being dispersed or threatened and many of us continue to be trapped in that mind set. Not realizing that we no longer need the church to achieve as a group or whole. So the religious order of that group or whole must be brought to the table first and all must agree the mode.

That’s why religion is a hot topic and most debated.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back