Black People : What Things Have Hindered Black Progress

I am not sure your numbers are correct. The issue is no other group of people have been under a relentless assault like the African Americans. These Hispanics you speak of are 1st, 2nd, 3rd generation of people that willingly came here to seek a better life. They were fully armed with their religion a structured family, and to top that off most of them came here illegally and stayed under the radar for years. (They were not seen as a threat) . They are not under the assault we have been under, I posted: The ever reaching grasp of Willie lynches (read the letter) conditioning and the superior marketing strategy created in the bowels of the white house has all but decimated the BLACK race in amerikka: (Television/radio/food and so called medicine inflicted by knowing and unknowing participants. All are distractions strategically placed before us. Comparing Us to any other group is preposterous.

I am not sure you give credit to the severity that a language gap provides... as like I said...many families have at least one parent that doesn't speak a lick of English......I am a blue collar worker...and have rubbed shoulders with MANY a hispanic that can't even smile in English....As I am also not sure the "threat" the group brings shows up on test scores either.

Its the same story in every thread....100% blame and 0% accountability.

Which is the biggest hold back out of everything....

Well said brother. Too many people want to blame the AA for why he can't do as well. but they refuse to look at the cause. I have lived under similar conditions, not quite as bad. but it was the love and support I got from my mom, that showed me I could make it, if I would just stay away from the wrong influences.

I am not sure your numbers are correct. The issue is no other group of people have been under a relentless assault like the African Americans. These Hispanics you speak of are 1st, 2nd, 3rd generation of people that willingly came here to seek a better life. They were fully armed with their religion a structured family, and to top that off most of them came here illegally and stayed under the radar for years. (They were not seen as a threat) . They are not under the assault we have been under, I posted: The ever reaching grasp of Willie lynches (read the letter) conditioning and the superior marketing strategy created in the bowels of the white house has all but decimated the BLACK race in amerikka: (Television/radio/food and so called medicine inflicted by knowing and unknowing participants. All are distractions strategically placed before us. Comparing Us to any other group is preposterous.

1) I offered someone else to bring the numbers
2) No AA's have came here unwillingly in how many years?
3) There are countless churches in black neighborhoods....don't say their religion is held back
4) There is no reasonable explanation for a secondary language just arrived people to score higher then a group that has been exposed to the "home" language for 400 years....period

I will tell you in one word, "ENVY". Because of limited belief systems that plaque our impoverished communities, envy grips us like a deadly disease. Always in backwards and impoverished social groups worldwide, envy becomes a huge catalyst for continuing stagnation and degeneration. They say envy is fueled by pride, which I think that it's true but deeper still when you examine belief systems. When some members of the group, whom are used to negative and dire experiences, will completely just give up. They become prideful, being that they are inflating themselves with the idea, I'm just as good him or him and why not me, they hate their brethren who believe in themselves and continue to plow through the odds. These people will do almost anything to the achievers, in order to set them back or keep one up on them, sometimes called the one upper. Ifa says that most people hate when others do better than them, envy leads to enmity, then enmity leads to cruelty.

This envy doesn't just affect the common of our people but also the upper classes and our leaders. W.E.B Dubious was obviously very envious of Booker T. Washington, he criticized him for made up reasons. W.E.B Dubious also was very envious of Marcus Garvey, who himself Mr. Garvey was a great admirer of Booker T. Washington. W.E.B. Dubious did alot of despicable and cruel acts against these two men, who God sent into the world to be the answer to many of our prayers for great delivers. Just think about the house negro class of Boule who envied the grass roots Black leaders who launched extremely creative ideas if heeded they would have changed our communities overnight. Think how envy plays out on the continent of Africa as well, where activists trying to change the consciousness of their people are jailed falsely, with them and their entire families killed for retaliation.

Yes I would say envy is the greatest obstacle that we face as a people. And because envy is fueled by pride which is based upon the culprit's limited belief system it's impossible to change that person until they change. I say we can never expect some who hide behind the mask to ever change. There's very little hope for people who allow themselves to become devoured by envy, which is why its called a deadly sin.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back