Black People : WHAT THEY PRACTICE ON US!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by HODEE, Jul 18, 2005.

1. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    This is what the United States has practiced on Black Americans for years.
    Their United in hating us. The World is United with them. Based on Political manipulation and Philosophy from folks like Leo Strauss.

Our being United. They do know we have every right to be United against them. So programs and policy dictates that we are kept off balance, with drugs to sell, records from gangster rappers, alcohol and guns manufactured and supplied under the guise of needed protection. Drug dealers believe that if they do not use their guns they will not garner respect. But the victims are not other drug dealers, the victims are our families.

THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY, THE NEO-CONS ARE USING THESE VERY TACTICS TO RUN AND RULE AMERICA.

These people are seriously harming Us. Like the Native American we hope and wait. Moving to what ever area and land they chose to move us to. Later to be attacked and disbanded to keep us off balance and from prospering.

Our Religion is our base. Our backbone. It is being used against us. We must take it back. Use the truth it holds and get up out of this nightmare. They call our so-called religious leaders to the White House and they don't represent us. Not in policy or in their attendance.

==================
    http://www.alternet.org/story/15935

Many neoconservatives like Paul Wolfowitz are disciples of a philosopher who believed that the elite should use deception, religious fervor and perpetual war to control the ignorant masses

Leo Strauss believed that the inherently aggressive nature of human beings could only be restrained by a powerful nationalistic state. "Because mankind is intrinsically wicked, he has to be governed," he once wrote. "Such governance can only be established, however, when men are united – and they can only be united against other people."[/B]

At the same time, he stressed that religion was for the masses alone;the rulers need not be bound by it. Indeed, it would be absurd if they were, since the truths proclaimed by religion were "a pious fraud."

2. Monetary

Monetary going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Economist
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +236
    I see EXACTLY what you see my brotha.

The only action that action that will have a great impact in changing our people is for those who see this to lead by example. NO other leadership type will do. Our people do what's being done. All of us are born with that learning style even though we learn in other ways.

3. AFRIMERICAN

AFRIMERICAN Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Afrimericans Lost and Twisted

I was surprised to recently learn Afrimericans are calling themselves African, and to see the whole debate of what to call the ethnic group starting all over again, and it ties into what was posted in relation to the new conservativist entities using new tactics to keep the ethnic group distracted while rules, laws, etc, change to further exclude Afrimericans, and while what was said is valid , very valid, the major problem is so blatantly in ones face they miss it, and that problem is one of identity.
    Afrimericans, have been called African-American, Black, Colored, and Negro among others, and these terms while having garnered public appeal and acceptance by the race, as well as society at large, are all terms that have been given the race, and they are all terms that legally define a Negroid person born in Africa, which is a fact most Afrimericans don't know, or don't want to accept due to the deep, deep, deep, deeper conditioning to accept what white folks give to and approve for the race, then in a subliminal rebellion to that conditioning, they create this romaticized ideology, an ideology actually and also created by whites, about Africa and began adopting what is told and sold them as also being fact, and it's all part of the mirage of the matrix.
    That said, and that is just a small microscopic example of all there is to say, the only accurate academic, and legal term to describe, and define Negroid people born in America, is Afrimerican, the government and Afrimerican leaders ,and corporate America, have known of this term, and it's impact of importance for fifteen years, and have made efforts to keep it hidden, while making laws to further disenfranchise the race, and continuing the stereotypical shell games that keep Afrimericans distracted or in denial of the truth.
    There isn't an easy way to fully describe the whole aesthetic of this matter, but I found an emoticon on this site that I can use, it's the one with the Afrimerican lady putting the Afrimerican man in the trashcan, on the surface it's a harmless(?) joke, but on a deeper level it's saying look at what Afrimerican Females think of Afrimerican males, and or this how they see their man, or this is how to (disrespect) treat Afrimerican men,......It has so many subliminal messages, and that's the kind of brainwashing and conditioning Afrimericans deal with everyday, on top of the historical streotypical elements of institutionalized racism and sexism to emasculate the Afrimerican male, which is a tactic that dates back to slavery.
    Now, I'm curious as to what responses this will get, if any, and knowing how Afrimericans and non-Afrimericans are afraid of not going along with the program, I'll be further surprised if this posting is allowed, because recent sites have refused to post my post on this subject. :garbage: :garbage:

4. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    Greetings AFRIMERICAN

Welcome to Destee.com. I hope you find your stay here enlightening, invigorating, informative and inspirational. In your response you hit upon something that has our people divided and will continued to divide our people for some time. That is identity as you mentioned. The question is do we as a people work within the structure of America and build upon what our American ancestors lay a foundation for? Which is by the way full intergration and first class citizenship. Or do we separate and form our own nation where we could resume our previous traditions and lifestyle that we were abruptly taken away from.? Some say yes, others say no, some are just floating through life taking whatever life offers that day. Either way this should make for good discussion. I'll be looking forward to more of your responses. Feel welcome because you are among family......

Peace.......

5. HODEE

United States
    (RF) Technician
    Ratings:
    +795
    Welcome to Destee AFRIMERICAN

Your response is refreshing and on point.

6. HODEE

United States
    (RF) Technician
    Ratings:
    +795

I like that term Afimerican. It solidifies the best of two worlds.

Oh yes they are using old tactics with new flair. I don't think any single man is creati to the point of changing until he sees or is told of a new twist to an old concept or is introduced to something and told it can never be done.

Rules , laws and codes. Make up this entire nation. Know the codes they are easier to attack and interpret. Those codes every city establishes speak in laymens terms unchanging stucture. That stucture can be changed or use to garner proceses and resourses denied to cities and citizens of every state.

I make it a point to learn the laws and codes of every city or state I have ever lived in. It keeps me just one step ahead of the program, and one foot out of rech of that cities traps they set up and surprise average citizens with. Like police codes. Policy and procedure. That code also tells me what services are and should be provided and spells out who is responsible. So I never have a hard time getting my hands on the individual that I should ride to establish getting those services if required.

Those codes spell out how money the Governor and Mayor have to appropriate from street lighting to street clean up. There is so much that has to be appropriated each year to build up inner cities. Until we go after those codes and start shoving the lies and deciet back down their throats. No one that is misappropriating those funds will ever do right.

They told us welfare was available, because there is always money. But that is the rope a dope. They didn't say there is money to build schools, and inner cities beautification funds. If you wnted to give a neighborhood block party the city has money so that the citizens of that area can get to together. My sister does it in Berkeley Missouri. The city pays ever time.

While we look for hands out the real money is funded into their amenities account. So they can buy more trips and entertain on yachts.

Brother and sisters we have to get franchised. INCLUDED IN THIS PIE OR TURN THE CART OVER DOING SO. OR NO ON EATS. What we feel and know is true. It is the sprit of our ancestors and our recent slave grandparents embedded in our blood stream. They put us on soft dirt, but they struggled all their lives on wet quick sand. Get some tracktion. Pick up your attitude and be not afraid of saying I AM PROUD OF WHO I AM and what my people have achieved. LETS SHOW THEM THE REAL FEAR THEY HAVE OF US LOOKING UP, GETTING UP AND MOVING FORWARD.

The civil war never ended for the afimerican. The next battle has to be another war or change. They are prepared for another war. But they don't know how to keep up with how we adapt and survive. We are innovators.

When they pulled the last coup. Thet planned it for ten years and in three months they elected JEFFERSON DAVIS a second president. Had him in a capitol in VIRGINIA.

7. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Afrimerican:

Jambo: (Hello in Swahili)

I can't speak for Destee herself, or any of the moderators (who i'm sure will introduce themselves to you soon), but we are not ones to be neglectful. If you something that is on your mind that you want to get out, feel free to let us know, perhaps we can learn something new. Remember, we learn from each other after all!

Welcome to the Fam, and I sincerely hope that you enjoy your experience 'in the house.'

CD

8. AFRIMERICAN

Ratings:
    +7
    more about Afrimerican and what they practice on us.

I was really surprised at the positive responses, because I've been talking about this for fifteen years, and the reaction has been one of put downs, and dismissals because I don't sing the same song that's safe, and palatable, and non assertive toward the real white way. I have much more on this and will write more when I'm rested.

9. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    Welcome, Brother Afrimerican!

From the sounds of it, you've seen some of my posts on the subject ... or maybe not?

I will say that "Afrimerican" does sit somewhat better with me than "African American", but it still "seems to" speak to a seperation between Africans. To me, ain't NOTHING on this planet gonna get better until WE stand up and fix it AS AFRICANS. Just one of us. But there is an awful lot of "history" to overcome before that happens. In the meantime, getting together behind "Afrimerican" is a step in the right direction.

We Are All Africans. And until we get to that, world wide, the mess will just continue. Can you imagine the power behind a planet full of Africans all on the same page? Ok; as long as the answer to that is "we'll never do that" then we won't. The power of language shaping an identity .... yup!

Welcome, Brother!

10. AFRIMERICAN

Ratings:
    +7
    Amused

I like this, but sometimes I get scared because I pass on info people either don't know, or, are not ready to hear, thus making it hard to digest, and easily rejected for the lies already seen, and accepted as truth.

That said I want to be as general as possible because all of this begs more questions, and it upsets ones balance to learn lifelong lessons of lessons are lies mixed with just enough truth to make the lie seem true.

An "African" per the original definition of the word , an original definition that is now erased, and hard to find unless one is able to find dictionaries printed pre 1960,50,40.... it's been a while, but the original definition of African is
    "first man", (don't get nervous), and lets say that was/is Adam, per Biblical history, Adam, second to God, is the First man, and all men are descended from him, Negroid people, all people, have some how been convinced the races are seperate and seperated per the descendants of Noah, which is a lie, we are all descendants of Adam the first sentient man, and God the spiritual man. Another point I want to make is, race is not a noun, it's a verb, it's an action, and again, the use misuse misnomeriziing of words cause people to attest to facts not fully in evidence.

O.k., African means first man, and race is a verb, all men/people are running a race, a spiritual race, a social race, an economic race, a personal race, and on and on, and what has happened from the days of antiquity to now has been an extreme rewriting of the history per whoever(groups & individuals) was in power, and I hate to say this but the Bible is a vague historical record of how and why Negroid people began and still suffer the indignities we do, but not for the reasons that one is led to think, and without naming a group, I'll say the bible is 90%, about one particular group of people, actually I have to name the group to make the point, the group is Jews, now, the bible doesn't talk about Jews until Moses comes along, prior to that the people were Hebrews, and during the transiton of Moses in pharohs court from one of favor to disfavor, Hebrews became Jews, and therein lies the lie with a little truth mixed in, because a Hebrew is defined as one who serves, not as a servant but one who serves the the good of the whole(group/tribe) per his or her specialty,( take note, prior to Noah, there is much talk of the 12ve tribes of Abraham, and that too has another story) Back to Mose, that is where the whole ethnic identity takes it's worst beating per Africans,and what we know as African today, because all people started out negroid, and per migration, diet, disease, all of which caused changes in human genetics, thus changes in skin tone, physical features, etc, etc, that is what began the term changes per ethnic identity, and on another note, per what became a history of theivery, no one wanted to be Black, it was made to be considered less than, and that has not been so much inflicted by whites as it has been other ethnic groups, particularly Jews, Itallions, and others who have negroid features but white skin that have stolen all the positives of African identity.

In a nutshell, it's a game of divide, and conquer that has over time been mastered in such a way that the ethnic group can easily be induced to divide itself because of lack of knowledge, and this lack of knowledge is mixed with pertinent knowledge being disected or eliminated, and Afrimericans are conditioned to, and fooled into accepting the lie as the truth because the people providing such info have a vested interest in keeping the lie going because they don't want to be exposed for all the theivery they have done, and still do, and they don't want to acknowledge their Blackness, that they are us, we are them, and they don't want give up what they steal, have stolen, so they must keep the lie going.

Now I bet you all are saying this guy is nuts, well, all just written has it's value per a general historical perspective, but right now, modern times, today, the social, political, economic climate is one where Black people world wide are suffering the most, and at the whim of other ethnic groups who are bent on aquiring and absorbing all the worlds wealth and resources for themselves with an intentful exclusion of Afrimericans, Africans(as known today),blacks, on, and on; We as Negroid people have a chance, and desperately need to stand up and claim a legal identity because we don't have one, accept American which is limited in what rights and progresses we can make being Black, and establishing a legal identity will open doors to posives and close some to negative Arimericans sufferand will continue to suffer if something new is done.

Afrimerican can, and will give Afrimericans an identity long denied, and it will restore thje unity we had prior to and during the civil rights era that has died.

The whole of this has deeper ramifications and there is a whole universe of info that relates to what is herein, but the right now issue is Afrimericans are once again being divided by the powers that be, mainly the media, the government, big business, and other ethnic groups who silently allow such because it allows them to prosper, by the simple debate of what term to use for us while they collect statistics on which term is used by the highest spening percentile of the Afrimericans, and they got us debating it, but per that study they will give Afrimerican a term, it will be adopted and given all, but it won't have much legal significance, and Afrimerican can change that, and eliminate the ethnic group being used like that again, because as it stands, with whatever we are given, we are still stuck with the multple personaity type syndrome of being African-American, Black, Colored, and Negro and it's time to get off that merry go round

In the future I will try to be more direct, but there is too much misinformation that needs to be addressed, and too much missing or an unawareness of facts that need to be discussed, there is whole lot more going on than meets the eye and we need to wake up and Unite like we never have and may never have a chance to again.

AFRIMERICAN 1. AF/RI/ME/RI/CAN – NOUN
    Definition; A member of a race of mankind, born in the United States of America, descended from African immigrants, classified and characterized according to physical features such as skin tone, hair texture, skeletal build, (i.e. nose, lips, etc…)