Black People : WHAT THEY PRACTICE ON US!

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
This is what the United States has practiced on Black Americans for years.
Their United in hating us. The World is United with them. Based on Political manipulation and Philosophy from folks like Leo Strauss.

Our being United. They do know we have every right to be United against them. So programs and policy dictates that we are kept off balance, with drugs to sell, records from gangster rappers, alcohol and guns manufactured and supplied under the guise of needed protection. Drug dealers believe that if they do not use their guns they will not garner respect. But the victims are not other drug dealers, the victims are our families.

THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY, THE NEO-CONS ARE USING THESE VERY TACTICS TO RUN AND RULE AMERICA.

These people are seriously harming Us. Like the Native American we hope and wait. Moving to what ever area and land they chose to move us to. Later to be attacked and disbanded to keep us off balance and from prospering.

Our Religion is our base. Our backbone. It is being used against us. We must take it back. Use the truth it holds and get up out of this nightmare. They call our so-called religious leaders to the White House and they don't represent us. Not in policy or in their attendance.

==================
http://www.alternet.org/story/15935

Many neoconservatives like Paul Wolfowitz are disciples of a philosopher who believed that the elite should use deception, religious fervor and perpetual war to control the ignorant masses

Leo Strauss believed that the inherently aggressive nature of human beings could only be restrained by a powerful nationalistic state. "Because mankind is intrinsically wicked, he has to be governed," he once wrote. "Such governance can only be established, however, when men are united – and they can only be united against other people."[/B]

At the same time, he stressed that religion was for the masses alone;the rulers need not be bound by it. Indeed, it would be absurd if they were, since the truths proclaimed by religion were "a pious fraud."

I see EXACTLY what you see my brotha.

The only action that action that will have a great impact in changing our people is for those who see this to lead by example. NO other leadership type will do. Our people do what's being done. All of us are born with that learning style even though we learn in other ways.

Afrimericans Lost and Twisted

I was surprised to recently learn Afrimericans are calling themselves African, and to see the whole debate of what to call the ethnic group starting all over again, and it ties into what was posted in relation to the new conservativist entities using new tactics to keep the ethnic group distracted while rules, laws, etc, change to further exclude Afrimericans, and while what was said is valid , very valid, the major problem is so blatantly in ones face they miss it, and that problem is one of identity.
Afrimericans, have been called African-American, Black, Colored, and Negro among others, and these terms while having garnered public appeal and acceptance by the race, as well as society at large, are all terms that have been given the race, and they are all terms that legally define a Negroid person born in Africa, which is a fact most Afrimericans don't know, or don't want to accept due to the deep, deep, deep, deeper conditioning to accept what white folks give to and approve for the race, then in a subliminal rebellion to that conditioning, they create this romaticized ideology, an ideology actually and also created by whites, about Africa and began adopting what is told and sold them as also being fact, and it's all part of the mirage of the matrix.
That said, and that is just a small microscopic example of all there is to say, the only accurate academic, and legal term to describe, and define Negroid people born in America, is Afrimerican, the government and Afrimerican leaders ,and corporate America, have known of this term, and it's impact of importance for fifteen years, and have made efforts to keep it hidden, while making laws to further disenfranchise the race, and continuing the stereotypical shell games that keep Afrimericans distracted or in denial of the truth.
There isn't an easy way to fully describe the whole aesthetic of this matter, but I found an emoticon on this site that I can use, it's the one with the Afrimerican lady putting the Afrimerican man in the trashcan, on the surface it's a harmless(?) joke, but on a deeper level it's saying look at what Afrimerican Females think of Afrimerican males, and or this how they see their man, or this is how to (disrespect) treat Afrimerican men,......It has so many subliminal messages, and that's the kind of brainwashing and conditioning Afrimericans deal with everyday, on top of the historical streotypical elements of institutionalized racism and sexism to emasculate the Afrimerican male, which is a tactic that dates back to slavery.
Now, I'm curious as to what responses this will get, if any, and knowing how Afrimericans and non-Afrimericans are afraid of not going along with the program, I'll be further surprised if this posting is allowed, because recent sites have refused to post my post on this subject. :garbage: :garbage:

Greetings AFRIMERICAN

Welcome to Destee.com. I hope you find your stay here enlightening, invigorating, informative and inspirational. In your response you hit upon something that has our people divided and will continued to divide our people for some time. That is identity as you mentioned. The question is do we as a people work within the structure of America and build upon what our American ancestors lay a foundation for? Which is by the way full intergration and first class citizenship. Or do we separate and form our own nation where we could resume our previous traditions and lifestyle that we were abruptly taken away from.? Some say yes, others say no, some are just floating through life taking whatever life offers that day. Either way this should make for good discussion. I'll be looking forward to more of your responses. Feel welcome because you are among family......

Peace.......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back