Black People : WHAT THE??

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Metaverse, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Ok Destee Family. I'm out the loop on this one. Someone break this down for me.

[​IMG]

What The?

I know this might be old, but please - help me out here.

Do you have a WHAT THE? Moment? For me...this is mine

2. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved Kgmw MetaSaience:

Who are these people?

Is there a link?

Living in america has always been WHAT THE for me.

:hearts4: :hearts4: :hearts4:

3. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    :SuN024:

4. hiphopolx

Ratings:
    +209
    Could you warn a bro next time B4 you post such pics. :qqb022:
    Thanx

5. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    Big Hugs to you Beloved Mwkg Hiphopolx.

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

6. hiphopolx

Ratings:
    +209
    I need it after that pic
    Thanx

7. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved MWkg Hiphoplox.

LOL

I would like to see the link to it.

;) ;) ;)

8. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    They are rappers. The one on the left calls himself "Lil Wayne", on the right, "Birdman". They are also father and son. Their biggest hit to date is the song "Stuntin' like my daddy". :dance1:
    There have been rumors for awhile now that Lil Wayne is gay, as there is another recent picture out there someplace with him kissing another male rapper as well. But as for this picture, Birdman claimed that this was just a father/son type kiss. :qqb013:
    You can Google the name to get more :gossip: on the situation.
    As for "what" it is, I can give it to you in one word.......................................WRONG!

9. hiphopolx

Ratings:
    +209
    You know , I didn't even give it a long enough glance to notice who they were.

Any way to each there own.

:peace:

10. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Trust me. I blinked my eyes a few times when I saw this one too.

Here more info on it:
    http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/81432/lil_wayne_and_baby_kissing_photorapper.html

If you read the article above, its clear that yes, the photograph is real and that Lil’ Wayne and BirdMan are not related- despite the illusions they perform in their music.

With the level of homo-land security around such issues…humm, yes I did say it…these things become very hard for real Manhood to talk about. But I accept the challenge, since I can really care less what stupid blind people think or do with whatever time they have left on this planet.

For one I don’t believe being Gay or Homosexual should be considered a crime. Nor do I think such behavior should be microscoped by Religions like Christianity since it may very well be these Religions that produce these lifestyles to begin with.

If you are Gay, this world is yours as well. There should be no level of injustice brought about you because you are Homosexual. Because it’s our present dysfunctional conditions on the planet that has produced you, and until we can deal with these dysfunctions realistically- why blame the homosexual?

Now. The reason why media pieces like this are disturbing and upsetting is because this is not who we are collectively. This is not a real Father and Son relationship. Yet this is the representation of us that are being broadcasted around the world.

A Homosexual Man will say: “what’s the big deal? and if they are gay, what’s the problem?”

To the Homosexual I’ll say this. Homosexual Men and Women also seem to have a problem with those who call themselves “gay” but are actually Bi-sexual. The truth is, there are far more “bi-sexuals” than there are so-called “gays” and “homosexuals” this fact, is greatly disturbing to many Homosexual organizations. There is a political agenda behind such groups, and to know that the idelogy behind the movement is actual a lie, is of course- distrubing.

So just as Heteros- find such activity in the media disturbing, Homosexuals find it disturbing when a Male bi-sexual is broadcasted in a manner than we see a Man who wants both the Male and Female gender. Because this symbolism shows "choice".....Interesting dynamic isn’t it.

Now, the Homosexuals can’t say he/she doesn’t understand why Heteros get upset. Because you do. Everyone wants that party to be “exclusively” for them and no one else.

Besides that, everyone has a moral code. We may try to reject the moral codes of others, but in doing so this gives us no right to have our own. What we see here is against the moral code for billions of people on the planet. Yet we must deal with our immoralities secure in the knowledge that heterosexual dysfunctionality is what produces the homosexual dynamic.

Homosexuals would be as equally disturbed by a photograph with an old man with his hands down the pants of a little girl with a big smile on his face. While this does disturb you, this does not mean society won’t see a time when such an act won’t be treated as normal. Since its our present state of dysfunctions that will produce the attitudes of acceptance for it.

We can make light of these issues as well. Because frankly and unfortunately our people aren’t as aware of social engineering and how it works as we should be. The spotlight of the media can be placed on any dysfunctional behavior and we will replicated it, because monkey see monkey do- this is the mode of programming for the human animal (beast). Homosexuals are less that 1% of the human population, but the spotlight is placed on them for the reason.

Furthermore, a Father kisses his Son on the forehead. Certain soceities have Males who do kiss on the lips and cheeks as a sign of deep respect and kinship. And if Lil' Wayne and BirdMan were representatives for such soceities, it would make sense. But they are not. A Father kisses his child on the cheek or the forehead to imply himself as that child's care giver. A Kiss on the lips became a sign of love because in a nature the Mother feeds her child from her mouth, by chewing up the food into tiny bits and feeding the child. It means Love, I feed you my own food to help you survive. This is also the way we swap soul energy, from our mouths and the tongue.