Black Spirituality Religion : What the word Slave means ,according to the bible

Auroraflower

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 26, 2004
Sinds i noticed a long time ago ....
that there where people here whom feld that because of their interpatation of the word Slave...(the bible) ""the word of god"' the scriptures are wrong and also strongly attact..(wich will happen ofcourse always ,that is not my worry,ill tell you what my worry is)

I decided to look up this word and study the word...

Wich brought me to Exodus 21..But MOST OF ALL

this cought my eye Exodus 21 vers 1,2 ,3

EXODUS 6 ....Wich is about Gods expression Towards people..if he noticed that people are treating orther slaves ""workers''' Unhuman
vers 5 ,6,7

The word Slave Became Negative...
Because of the evil that worked upon man in that time the pharoh..
later in history other Man .....STILL going on today...

according from what i understand from it...

is that a Slave is someone whom works for somebody...
It is Clearly said ....
How we Should treat workers ,how we should treat human beings......

It is ClearlY That it is a horror in Gods eyes!!!!!!!....

WHEN People BECOME A SLAVE TO PEOPLE...

AND NOT TOWARDS GOD......

(means being a servant in youre good works...)

Loveauroraflower:heart:

Slavery took on a whole new meaning when our ancestors were taken, as it was more brutal than had been throughout history, save maybe with the Israelites in Egypt.

Nevertheless, the King have been with us, pulling us through all our harsh and cruel times. We'd not be here save we have been given the mercy of His grace, but he gave us the strength to go on for generations.

And He also gives us life eternal beyond this physical as His Son has after His resurrection, by our having faith in His coming as a sacrifice for our sins, and by our believing in all His works, and trusting in He and loving His Way, by keeping His commandments. We have salvation in our Father, only, and that's how it's always been.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back