Black Children : What stagnates the black teens mind?

I-khan said:
Not to brag,but ************** has accepted ,and claims it will keep accepting, articles of mine that I write but do not publish because they are "freestyle articles" and only psychologically pre-meditated:http://www.**************/avenues/3rdpassage/lifelearning/blackyouth/indoctrination.php

More importantly,I would like to know what yall would like for me to write about and in what context.

Young Brotha-

You just enlightened my mind when reading that article. I am confident that you will open many minds through that, so please do not give up.

You see, I am 20 years-old, and I am in the process of completing my Autobiographhy, and releasing it by next year. I say that whatever is on your miond, if you feel that your article(s) is/are worthy of attention, go right on ahead and release it to the masses. You have a point to prove, you have an outspokseman inside of you, and they need to be heard.

Just because we are young does not mean that we should be held up and poisoned. Just because every other generation does things, does not mean that we need to do the same things the same ways. I understand that you are about Knowledge of Self, but How? Let the people know how they should seek themselves. I understand that you are on the brink of graduating High School - don't let the European System poison you on the way out!

Let me tell you - I might have graduated with Honors, but I did not know how to keep my behind in the house and off the streets at the right time(s)! Therefore, I did not consider myself educated. However, when I got to college, I felt the shift into manhood, knowing who I am, and being proud of everyone and everything I represent. I need you to know that what you do has an effect on NATIONS of people. Notice I did not say 'A Nation;' I said Nations. Because of that, you cannot afford to go backwards. There are young people who are convinced that they are somebody through your posts and articles. If you give up, so will they. Keep goinf further, because you are carrying more people than just yourself to the top.

Keep up the good work, and you know where to find me. I will support you in anything you may need to the best of my ability. By the way, not saying to go to any ole church, but seek yourself and find out what God made you to be. Remember that He gave you something that no other person has, and that the enemy wants.

God Bless You

CD

Cedric Denson

I understand that you are about Knowledge of Self, but How?
Through natural growth and awareness as well as research.THANKS I just got another idea for an article.

I will support you in anything you may need to the best of my ability. By the way, not saying to go to any ole church, but seek yourself and find out what God made you to be. Remember that He gave you something that no other person has, and that the enemy wants.
I really appreciate it,G-D did give me something,he gave us all something,we just have to listen to it.

I-khan said:
Not to brag,but ************** has accepted ,and claims it will keep accepting, articles of mine that I write but do not publish because they are "freestyle articles" and only psychologically pre-meditated:http://www.**************/avenues/3rdpassage/lifelearning/blackyouth/indoctrination.php

More importantly,I would like to know what yall would like for me to write about and in what context.

Catalog your articles. They are worthy of a book.

Open up a dialog about what stagnates black minds of all ages. Why do we settle for waiting for change in the laws to recieve solid voting rights? Fair housing, Banking laws, and real equal opportunity. Forget reparations, blacks should not pay state taxes for a few hundred years. Federal only to help fix roads and support other needed things within the nation. But no State in this fragmented Union should recieve a single dollar of tax from african americans and continue to discriminate. Time to demand laws work or scrape those that work against us.

Why do we accept slow change while on the inside we know change can happen over night. Police brutality doesn't have to exist. Congress can make a law over night to kill a woman ( Terry Shivo ) on life support but take a hundred years to decide to end slavery. All of congress are lawyers? Studied law or have practiced it enough to know how to manipulate. They are police of the land. Police of the purse strings. And control how our tax dollars are spent and distributed. Police to our laws and police of the courts.

Are we living in a cloaked police state?

What I think, Brother I-khan is, what a wonderful thread topic and how pleased I am to see some good discussion taking place.

I have a question for you. What do you think it is that makes you different than most other people your age and why?

Queenie :heart:

HODEE said:
Catalog your articles. They are worthy of a book.

Open up a dialog about what stagnates black minds of all ages. Why do we settle for waiting for change in the laws to recieve solid voting rights? Fair housing, Banking laws, and real equal opportunity. Forget reparations, blacks should not pay state taxes for a few hundred years. Federal only to help fix roads and support other needed things within the nation. But no State in this fragmented Union should recieve a single dollar of tax from african americans and continue to discriminate. Time to demand laws work or scrape those that work against us.

Why do we accept slow change while on the inside we know change can happen over night. Police brutality doesn't have to exist. Congress can make a law over night to kill a woman ( Terry Shivo ) on life support but take a hundred years to decide to end slavery. All of congress are lawyers? Studied law or have practiced it enough to know how to manipulate. They are police of the land. Police of the purse strings. And control how our tax dollars are spent and distributed. Police to our laws and police of the courts.

Are we living in a cloaked police state?
great post,much knowledge.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back