Black Spirituality Religion : What Spiritual Path Does Not Diminish Another Spiritual Path?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Is there any spiritual path that does not diminish another spiritual path?

I'm of the opinion that they are all inherently dismissive of the other.

It's as if their success, all of them, are dependent on the divisive nature built within.

Setting their adherents against other adherents, and the adherents do the rest.

Surprisingly, one adherent will challenge other adherents, without naming their path.

It's as if they are afraid to name their own path, but are bold in attacking the next.

It's amazing to me, how we respond to each other, based on this very personal life choice.

It leaves me wondering, if there is even one path, that does not diminish another path.

A path that does not diminish the teachings and/or adherents of "competing" paths.

Do you know one? If so, please name it.

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

In fact, it's oftentimes the most "so-called learned" of one path, that attacks the other path.

Seems the most learned would exemplify the most wisdom, love, patience, and understanding.

Yet that is rarely the case, no matter the path.

This compulsion, built into most all paths, has us acting way outside the natural order of things.

Destee

Nope....the only ones that u remotely do such are buddhism & New age which are more philosophies than religions. New age is a combination of things

the 8 fold path is all philosophy but recognized as a religion. Buddha was not a God

I don't know anything about Buddhism, though we have a forum for it here!

8 fold path? what is that? New age ... hmmm ... i've heard of it ... not sure what it means.

Maybe you can teach me more about these?! :)

Love You and Thanks!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back