Black Spirituality Religion : What Spiritual Path Does Not Diminish Another Spiritual Path?

Brother Blackbird ... i've seen adherents of Vodou, or at least those promoting it, diminish other paths.

Are you saying that doesn't happen?

:heart:

Destee

Self Growth and Development which comes from Within.......

Light is a Universal Quality.... In My Opinion... All paths are simply "Lenses" for your inner light which allow you to "View" your own light and relate to your own seen and unseen realities and their interpretation/relationship to your own light...

In My Honest Opinion... Once an individual takes the initiative to know themself and who they truley are... The veils that hide our very own inner light unravel and Light is born from her/his own darkness.... And at that moment we become one with ourselves and the Universe and these "Obsolete" illusions that we have binded ourselves to will cease to exist..

( the etymology of the world Religion, enlightens us with the fact that Religion was once used as a term that translates into "To Bind Fast" http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?search=religion&searchmode=none )

Peace.. Peace..

peace

Is there any spiritual path that does not diminish another spiritual path?
- If a 'spiritual' path diminishes another, then just how 'spiritual' can it be?

The problem is most take 'religions' and mistake them for 'spiritual path's. Religions are man-kind made (no longer in their original form) and meant to take one OFF of the spiritual path and this is where the My path is better than your path set's in. The funny thing is even when some people 'religion hop' (patent on the way) they still say that the religion they just hopped over too is better than the one they just bungied from when before they used to say the direct opposite. Only 'man-kind' can cause such confusion!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back