Black Spirituality Religion : What Should we call The Creator?

How does one refer to the Creator of the universe? How does one describe the totality of reality using a language that was designed to describe illusion?

If I call the Creator a "he" then I deny the female aspect. One cannot give what one does not have. If there is no female aspect in the Creator then no female could have been created.

If I refer to the Creator *** a "she" once again I deny the male aspect.

Some people deal with this problem by referring to the Creator as an "it." I cannot prepare my mind to do that. So what is a possible solution for me and maybe for you?

How about if we use the word "One." as in "If there is no female aspect in the Creator then One could not create a female."

Think about what this means.

There's a female aspect in all males. Remember Eve was created out of Adam's body. IMO, this reflects the genetic capability of males to produce male and female. As the male carries both X and Y chromosomes, while females only carry the X chromosome.

I refer to the Creator as our ancestors did...Amen (the hidden or concealed) Ra (light)..which is neither masculine or feminine. This is why they spent over 2500 years trying to find a name for the Creator and couldn't...thus, Amen Ra (the hidden and concealed light ) that exist in all things. What they refer to as the Tetragrammaton was found in Kemet in the 25th dynasty on a tomb.

There's a female aspect in all males. Remember Eve was created out of Adam's body. IMO, this reflects the genetic capability of males to produce male and female. As the male carries both X and Y chromosomes, while females only carry the X chromosome.

Prove this to me...because I can do the reverse for you. Man is XY, Woman is XX.... logic and science confirms that the XX simply lost a piece, thus producing the XY gene. If man possessed both the genes, then in order to produce a woman, something would have had to be added to the Y in order to produce the XX. Which is naturally and scientifically easier to do...to add something or to subtract something? The natural process of life states that subtraction or degeneration is the natural process....meaning that the XX lost something that produced the XY, thus the male. I'm dealing with science and genetics right now, not religion or mythology. Go as far back in time as you can....and you will discover for yourself that there is no trace of the concept of GOD or what we call the masculine principle....all you will find is the Goddess or feminine principle. It is then that you must ask yourself the question of, "why would this be if the natural process says that man was here first"??

Prove this to me...because I can do the reverse for you. Man is XY, Woman is XX.... logic and science confirms that the XX simply lost a piece, thus producing the XY gene. If man possessed both the genes, then in order to produce a woman, something would have had to be added to the Y in order to produce the XX. Which is naturally and scientifically easier to do...to add something or to subtract something? The natural process of life states that subtraction or degeneration is the natural process....meaning that the XX lost something that produced the XY, thus the male. I'm dealing with science and genetics right now, not religion or mythology. Go as far back in time as you can....and you will discover for yourself that there is no trace of the concept of GOD or what we call the masculine principle....all you will find is the Goddess or feminine principle. It is then that you must ask yourself the question of, "why would this be if the natural process says that man was here first"??

Hello brother,

I don't think we've communicated before. Well this is an interesting question and requires some knowledge that i, unfortunately don't possess.

Can I assume from your response that you don't follow Hebrew scripture? I'm not really familiar with Goddesses as principle deities. I always thought the principle deities in Egypt and Sumeria were male - Osiris Anu Enlil, Yah, etc. Who is sometimes referred to as 'Heavenly Father'.

Concerning genetics, I have no information on the transmutation of X into Y. All I know is that males carry YX, and females carry XX. Therefore only the male has the genetic ability to produce both male and female.

Exactly; so with that said, the female aspect being in all males, why would it be thought that one cannot call the Father by a masculine Name? It would not make His Being any less of who He Is. I hope many understand that.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back