Black Spirituality Religion : What Shall We Do With Tomorrow?

Metaverse

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
Dreams of Unknown Pasts and Unseen Futures

During an unrecorded period in Earth's history, a group of beings grew to a level of self-mastery through a process of alchemy between etheric forces and the elemental spirits of the earth.

These beings were not Human nor animal. Only fantasy and myth can describe them. Some of the elemental spirits were as ancient as the cosmos itself, the consciousness of old planets and star systems scattered across fields of time far within the quantum dimensions of the earth.

This group of beings were devoted to two types of experience- movement and stillness. A religious or ritualistic devotion to both was necessary for them to access all the multidimensions of their entire essence.

The first religions of the planet, the serpent religion and even the zodiac all came from the memory of elemental spirits. Many of whom worshiped the stars are their Gods and even direct kin. These spirits themselves during this period traveled about the earth plane as orbs of light sending lightning and thunder in ever direction as they passed.

The first beings recognized the power of such spirits, and worked hard to develop a contract between their world and their physical earth world. Such beings did command their own powers and magic, but nothing as powerful as the energy from the elementals. These spirits were very much against taking physical form. They were unwilling to be contained into actual bodies but only appeared as whatever vibration they managed to manifest from the static electricity within their environment. But in many cases they were the environment.

The first beings were from different worlds, exiled, many of whom comprised with each other in order to build a place to live and survive. Many of them were microscopic and created different animals as living space, houses that could survive the environment the elementals had created upon the Earth.

These beings were very brilliant at creating bodies, a talent different extraterrestrials beings would take the credit for later on. The Human vehicle was created as a bridge between two worlds, the world of the quantum beings and the elemental spirits of the Earth. The first Humans were Gods, or houses for these elementals spirits. They went about doing precisely what Greek and African mythology speaks about.

But, the Humans did become slaves, kidnapped and abducted by ETs for the very reason that these bodies could be programmed and controlled. There is a war in the heavens that still takes place between nature- elemental spirits and ETs that try to orbit earth. The main reason that many of you will say such beings do not exist is because nature itself does not want you to ever see them.

The micro beings coded Humans based on their energy levels and to correspond with elemental forces. The level of energy is also called serpent power or flow, which flows in four directions.

The earth was created as a basin or garden for harvesting consciousness, there is consciousness even beyond that of the elementals themselves yet there are also unseen dimensions on earth as well where different beings live in higher dimensions. The same for the Moon as well as the Sun. When the Human body is damaged beyond repair, our spiritual laystation depends on the time of death. Some are pulled up to the Moon and some are pulled to the Sun. Both orbs have dimensions to them, and both have communication with the elementals of the earth. But the mystics says the goal is to die during the day, those who die during the Moon are sure to return. The spirits who are willing to enter the fires of hell- the Sun- are certain to find salvation on the other side.

Asmita-peaceandsilence11.jpg

We are eternal beings are we not? Are we? Have we given much thought into what we will become next? The religious minded very rarely think it through. Christians speak about living in heaven with people they hardly like right here on Earth. Or does the bible teach us about partitioning our heavens, as to accept only those we agree with within it's gates?

Life beyond death touches a level of the imagination we cannot understand. Or does it? What we do with tomorrow is planned by out by what we are willing to accept. If you could visit yourself at the age of 5 and give yourself a dream about the life you are living right now- do you think at age 5 you would "struggle" to try to change your future? Or would your past self simply accept it? I guess that would depend on how wonderful or terrible your life is right?

Or- it would depend on how well you communicate to - your-self.
Think about that one.

Nothing is beyond our imagination. We can see all if we "allow" ourselves to see it. Tomorrow already exists, by there are many of them. Some of us walk around kicking ourselves about, car payments, unemployment, taxes, bad relationships, cancer, child support, pregnancy etc., such things are called personal problems but they are native to this paradigm. We could predict that any child born at any hour will inherit some if not all of the problems their parents have not solved yet. Coincidence? All problems are heirlooms passed down from generations, therefore no problem is actually personal.

We are all here as problem solvers, basically. Of course the quick fix would be to destroy this matrix all together and we've been working on that too. Still. It's possible that we invent our problems because they are contained within us, we take them wherever we go. Because of that, this world/Universe is our container. We have the choice of reincarnation, until we are completely purged of all our "trouble making" or our consciousness is totally recycled, giving us a clean slate.

There will always be a tomorrow. And sometimes time begins all over again from the start.

Dreams of Unknown Pasts and Unseen Futures

During an unrecorded period in Earth's history, a group of beings grew to a level of self-mastery through a process of alchemy between etheric forces and the elemental spirits of the earth.

These beings were not Human nor animal. Only fantasy and myth can describe them. Some of the elemental spirits were as ancient as the cosmos itself, the consciousness of old planets and star systems scattered across fields of time far within the quantum dimensions of the earth.

This group of beings were devoted to two types of experience- movement and stillness. A religious or ritualistic devotion to both was necessary for them to access all the multidimensions of their entire essence.

The first religions of the planet, the serpent religion and even the zodiac all came from the memory of elemental spirits. Many of whom worshiped the stars are their Gods and even direct kin. These spirits themselves during this period traveled about the earth plane as orbs of light sending lightning and thunder in ever direction as they passed.

The first beings recognized the power of such spirits, and worked hard to develop a contract between their world and their physical earth world. Such beings did command their own powers and magic, but nothing as powerful as the energy from the elementals. These spirits were very much against taking physical form. They were unwilling to be contained into actual bodies but only appeared as whatever vibration they managed to manifest from the static electricity within their environment. But in many cases they were the environment.

The first beings were from different worlds, exiled, many of whom comprised with each other in order to build a place to live and survive. Many of them were microscopic and created different animals as living space, houses that could survive the environment the elementals had created upon the Earth.

These beings were very brilliant at creating bodies, a talent different extraterrestrials beings would take the credit for later on. The Human vehicle was created as a bridge between two worlds, the world of the quantum beings and the elemental spirits of the Earth. The first Humans were Gods, or houses for these elementals spirits. They went about doing precisely what Greek and African mythology speaks about.

But, the Humans did become slaves, kidnapped and abducted by ETs for the very reason that these bodies could be programmed and controlled. There is a war in the heavens that still takes place between nature- elemental spirits and ETs that try to orbit earth. The main reason that many of you will say such beings do not exist is because nature itself does not want you to ever see them.

The micro beings coded Humans based on their energy levels and to correspond with elemental forces. The level of energy is also called serpent power or flow, which flows in four directions.

The earth was created as a basin or garden for harvesting consciousness, there is consciousness even beyond that of the elementals themselves yet there are also unseen dimensions on earth as well where different beings live in higher dimensions. The same for the Moon as well as the Sun. When the Human body is damaged beyond repair, our spiritual laystation depends on the time of death. Some are pulled up to the Moon and some are pulled to the Sun. Both orbs have dimensions to them, and both have communication with the elementals of the earth. But the mystics says the goal is to die during the day, those who die during the Moon are sure to return. The spirits who are willing to enter the fires of hell- the Sun- are certain to find salvation on the other side.

Asmita-peaceandsilence11.jpg

We are eternal beings are we not? Are we? Have we given much thought into what we will become next? The religious minded very rarely think it through. Christians speak about living in heaven with people they hardly like right here on Earth. Or does the bible teach us about partitioning our heavens, as to accept only those we agree with within it's gates?

Life beyond death touches a level of the imagination we cannot understand. Or does it? What we do with tomorrow is planned by out by what we are willing to accept. If you could visit yourself at the age of 5 and give yourself a dream about the life you are living right now- do you think at age 5 you would "struggle" to try to change your future? Or would your past self simply accept it? I guess that would depend on how wonderful or terrible your life is right?

Or- it would depend on how well you communicate to - your-self.
Think about that one.

Nothing is beyond our imagination. We can see all if we "allow" ourselves to see it. Tomorrow already exists, by there are many of them. Some of us walk around kicking ourselves about, car payments, unemployment, taxes, bad relationships, cancer, child support, pregnancy etc., such things are called personal problems but they are native to this paradigm. We could predict that any child born at any hour will inherit some if not all of the problems their parents have not solved yet. Coincidence? All problems are heirlooms passed down from generations, therefore no problem is actually personal.

We are all here as problem solvers, basically. Of course the quick fix would be to destroy this matrix all together and we've been working on that too. Still. It's possible that we invent our problems because they are contained within us, we take them wherever we go. Because of that, this world/Universe is our container. We have the choice of reincarnation, until we are completely purged of all our "trouble making" or our consciousness is totally recycled, giving us a clean slate.

There will always be a tomorrow. And sometimes time begins all over again from the start.

Can I vent for a minute here ... this post has triggered a previous thought I was thinking before I read this post hours earlier

This post contains a recondite dichotomy which is based on fears and hopes, while simultaneously moving without movement. What is the matrix a question that requires astro-projecting along with other psychic abilities such as channeling i.e. multidimensional telepathy. When this task has been achieved ... doubt, like mercury finds its home within the base of our minds.

My mind!!!

When I close my eyes I see a dark space which has no end nor beginning filled with what appears to be bright dots as the universe. humm ... The universe could it be ... when I'm staring into this place of dark matter, I think and so it is. Could this be as the movie 'Men In Black' chasing after a cat which hold the very foundation of the universe within a neck chain? Could this be the reason why alien beings tell us that they created us because we are as the neck chain holding the essence of the universe within our mind, having the abilities to destroy there very existence.

They have created a place of fear for me so that I will serve them which leads me to pray the prayer that I've prayed from childhood ... ending it with a loud over spoken AMEN!!!

AMEN??? hummm ... The hidden one, the self created one ... who created us ... I mean really, who was it that created us? Where did we come from and where are we going? The self created comes from no where so where does it go? Are we the self created saying Amen at the end of our prayers reminding us that we are the hidden ones for a time of time?

I AM AMEN and I do say Amen at the end of my prayers just to remind me of who I am; the hidden one! I am the created and the creator, I channel me through different visions of me just to remind me that I AM THAT I AM and WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE.

I am the great illusionist and the great realist. I live in a world created on illusion and a world that is based on realities but I'm having the hardest time figuring out what I will do for tomorrow because my tomorrow is today and after this second it will be my yesterday; I think? How can I answer a question that cannot be answered unless I know the full me?

I am 2000 bits of memory per second recognized, while 400 billion of my bits per second is unrecognized in this reality operating in other realities. If divided 2000 by 400 billion then there are 20 million me's working and living simultaneously. Some scientist suggest 4 trillion which would equate to 200 million me realities.

I am multidimensional which means I am doing task at the same time in different dimensions and or realms. So to answer the question ... I don't know but what I do know is that I will be; I think tomorrow ... yes tomorrow?

I just wanted to vent while attempting to find an answer for myself ... but I still don't have an answer for what I'm doing for tomorrow???

Peace and Blessings

Well versed thoughts Bro. Ru2religious. So many of those thoughts have crossed my mind as well. "200 million me realities" is indeed very possible and accurate.

Those of us who can use our psychic energy to tap into the astral or spiritual Universe are actually very lucky. There are so many people who have no clue as to the hidden dimensions of our world, and yet even when you try to explain it to them there is still a mode of fear, doubt and even rejection about such ideas.

Because of that, I understand why some Pastors use Jesus and other characters to explain complexed ideas, even though most of them are psychics themselves who have astral experiences, channel, and know about multidimensional beings etc.

Religion is the only tool they have in order to teach those who are too full of fear to see beyond what they think they know. Of course some of these religious Supervisors take of advantage of that weak consciousness also.

Truth be told, if an Esoteric Shaman were to visit a Christian Hospice to visit an 89 year old Elder just moments from passing, would he/she take that time to explain the truth of life? Of course not. They would try their best to embellish as many stories of Jesus as possible, only to give that spirit it's release so it can cross over peacefully. It's what that Shaman does within themselves that makes the difference.

Some of our people are dying and some of the are already dead. No different from that 89 year old Woman. I once knew a Brotha he was so Jesus obsessed, everytime I saw him he was trying to sign people up for Jesus to be saved etc. He would try to teach me about the Bible, and we'd talk about Death. I would tell him certain things about death and he would get this very scared look on his face. I'd ask him. If you are so sure about your Jesus why are you so afraid of Death?

Physical death is as much a fact of life as breathing. The US Government has pages and pages of data given to them by captured ETs about so-called death, about the fact that we are just mind period and mind moves into and out of form. Don't we think that this is why the US Government doesn't give a rats behind about who dies or how many? The reason why the US Gov't doesn't want the world to know about ETs is because they know they themselves have been affected by their information. So obviously that information will affect the world as well. Especially religion their best means for spiritual control.

Yet this is nothing the great Sages of the Ancient world didn't teach and speak openly about to those who would listen. The self mastery is about mind development. The more controlled we are by the fear of death the more controlled we are period.

The key is to tap into those hidden realities of ourselves and realize that death is an illusion. The great Sages will ask us- "name something that has died and you will realize that it has died because you named it"

I can say my Grandmother died, but I am speaking about her body, yet her body is something I named and defined as Nana, so when she passed I looked at it as death, but without that definition she is part of cycle of regeneration of females and males along my bloodline a collection of genetic data that has existed for thousands and even millions of years. The physical cannot die, it regenerates. Even Grandmother's mind is beyond death. It returns to the world of it's highest mastery. We should be aware of how powerful our minds are, how we use it to create our reality and then we understand how we continue to use it to define - tomorrow.

The mind is so powerful it can block out things that actually exist and create things that do not. With our fear we can block out and create. A car backfires next to a Vietnam Vet, he hits the pavement because the sound still brings back memories of the war. He thinks someone is shooting at him. He can smell the scent of smoke and blood in the air, but he's on his own street corner many miles and many years away from Vietnam.

A Woman comes home early and sees her Husband's clothes spread out in the living room, she hears him and another Woman giggling up stairs. She goes to the kitchen and grabs a butcher knife. She starts having memories of all the Men that have cheated on her with other Women, this will be her first time catching one red handed. She kicks open the bedroom door, only to find no one in the bed going at it as she had seen it so many times played out in her mind. Instead the TV is on, a soap opera is playing. Her mind invented the whole thing. She later finds out her Husband was out jogging.

The fact that the Mind is that powerful can work against those of us who understand how invisible forces work. Everything about the afterlife can be chalked up as the use of an active imagination. That is, unless you really pay attention. We create tomorrow right now. We build the moments that will later influence us right now. Because Now is all there is. We will continue to live the same NOWS until we learn how to change them.

Excellent post as usual Bro Meta....I tell my son all the time "your mind is the most powerful thing you have forget about how tall you think you are going to be".....if we would just learn to develop our minds and abilities we would see all of this ish is just an illusion....and so is death like you stated....like I said in that poem I posted "I know of beings that would drive you insane....if you happened to witness them in the astral planes".....totally true...they have us so scared of this physical life we cant see beyond it....glad this age is coming to an end and our people are becoming more aware....it really is time....

Hotep

Well versed thoughts Bro. Ru2religious. So many of those thoughts have crossed my mind as well. "200 million me realities" is indeed very possible and accurate.

Those of us who can use our psychic energy to tap into the astral or spiritual Universe are actually very lucky. There are so many people who have no clue as to the hidden dimensions of our world, and yet even when you try to explain it to them there is still a mode of fear, doubt and even rejection about such ideas.

Because of that, I understand why some Pastors use Jesus and other characters to explain complexed ideas, even though most of them are psychics themselves who have astral experiences, channel, and know about multidimensional beings etc.

Religion is the only tool they have in order to teach those who are too full of fear to see beyond what they think they know. Of course some of these religious Supervisors take of advantage of that weak consciousness also.

Truth be told, if an Esoteric Shaman were to visit a Christian Hospice to visit an 89 year old Elder just moments from passing, would he/she take that time to explain the truth of life? Of course not. They would try their best to embellish as many stories of Jesus as possible, only to give that spirit it's release so it can cross over peacefully. It's what that Shaman does within themselves that makes the difference.

Some of our people are dying and some of the are already dead. No different from that 89 year old Woman. I once knew a Brotha he was so Jesus obsessed, everytime I saw him he was trying to sign people up for Jesus to be saved etc. He would try to teach me about the Bible, and we'd talk about Death. I would tell him certain things about death and he would get this very scared look on his face. I'd ask him. If you are so sure about your Jesus why are you so afraid of Death?

Physical death is as much a fact of life as breathing. The US Government has pages and pages of data given to them by captured ETs about so-called death, about the fact that we are just mind period and mind moves into and out of form. Don't we think that this is why the US Government doesn't give a rats behind about who dies or how many? The reason why the US Gov't doesn't want the world to know about ETs is because they know they themselves have been affected by their information. So obviously that information will affect the world as well. Especially religion their best means for spiritual control.

Yet this is nothing the great Sages of the Ancient world didn't teach and speak openly about to those who would listen. The self mastery is about mind development. The more controlled we are by the fear of death the more controlled we are period.

The key is to tap into those hidden realities of ourselves and realize that death is an illusion. The great Sages will ask us- "name something that has died and you will realize that it has died because you named it"

I can say my Grandmother died, but I am speaking about her body, yet her body is something I named and defined as Nana, so when she passed I looked at it as death, but without that definition she is part of cycle of regeneration of females and males along my bloodline a collection of genetic data that has existed for thousands and even millions of years. The physical cannot die, it regenerates. Even Grandmother's mind is beyond death. It returns to the world of it's highest mastery. We should be aware of how powerful our minds are, how we use it to create our reality and then we understand how we continue to use it to define - tomorrow.

The mind is so powerful it can block out things that actually exist and create things that do not. With our fear we can block out and create. A car backfires next to a Vietnam Vet, he hits the pavement because the sound still brings back memories of the war. He thinks someone is shooting at him. He can smell the scent of smoke and blood in the air, but he's on his own street corner many miles and many years away from Vietnam.

A Woman comes home early and sees her Husband's clothes spread out in the living room, she hears him and another Woman giggling up stairs. She goes to the kitchen and grabs a butcher knife. She starts having memories of all the Men that have cheated on her with other Women, this will be her first time catching one red handed. She kicks open the bedroom door, only to find no one in the bed going at it as she had seen it so many times played out in her mind. Instead the TV is on, a soap opera is playing. Her mind invented the whole thing. She later finds out her Husband was out jogging.

The fact that the Mind is that powerful can work against those of us who understand how invisible forces work. Everything about the afterlife can be chalked up as the use of an active imagination. That is, unless you really pay attention. We create tomorrow right now. We build the moments that will later influence us right now. Because Now is all there is. We will continue to live the same NOWS until we learn how to change them.

Very deep once again ...

Peace and Blessings

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back