Pan-Africanism : What Shall We Do To Unite Our African Descendants In The Americas???

Are you speaking on the basis of life experiènces, etc.?

Please do elaborate further about that as well...

fyi

Yes

Ironically throughout my life ages 15-current especially on this truth and spiritual journey I'm on and will be forever .. white people support the truth about us being Israelites and the gods/goddess 90% outta 10% of our people ...They are the "you're too serious I wanna have sex, pop Mali's, be about the bling bling, being about drama and attention, act like a rap star/groupie, have no substance and just live through my loins and petty emotions" types of blacks with them double agent wigger skanks

I get more distance from my own family members and white wiggers my male cousins suck up to and date and yes even share than whites....sometimes that comes out in my posts and plus I add from what other brothers and sisters have mentioned to me over the past 10 years

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back