Black Relationships : what seperates the boys from the men.. ((my rant))

spicybrown said:
If he's selfish, then he is not showing any responsibility in seeing that my needs/wants are met. That would make him irresponsible;hence, the prefix-respond.

He is than not considerate but that does not make him irresponsible if he is not obligated to take care of you .
Again selfish but still responsible for only himself!

say what?

cursed heart said:
He is than not considerate but that does not make him irresponsible if he is not obligated to take care of you .
Again selfish but still responsible for only himself!

Any man in my life had better be obligated to take care of me, just as I would do for him, if not, he can only be my friend. If I felt I didn't have that to offer either, then I wouldn't expect anything more than a strong friendship. The feeling needs to be mutual. If he feels no obligation to you, then what is the significance in the relationship? Just a fren who gets some, and a home-cooked meal? Naaaa I'll pass:(

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back