Black Spirituality Religion : Have You Ever Wondered, "What Really Happens After Death?"

Spirit realm guys!!!!! WE ARE SPIRITS, this body is nothing more than a vehicle/avatar/ BODY. Energy never dies.
Then basically human beings are some type of spiritual energy, etc. If that's possible then just the flesh is discarded while the engery form moves on! Is that safe to say? Qusetion, you know it was coming. What then happens to the spirits once they discard the himan body, are they some how recycled, etc. reborn, etc. or what? It's getting interesting....

Then basically human beings are some type of spiritual energy, etc. If that's possible then just the flesh is discarded while the energy form moves on! Is that safe to say? Qusetion, you know it was coming. What then happens to the spirits once they discard the himan body, are they some how recycled, etc. reborn, etc. or what? It's getting interesting....
Lol we are made from the Earth. The body will decompose :) There are some YouTube videos of people who clean crime scenes and they talk about how the flesh just "melts" in a way. Very interesting lol. And as far as the spirit.... Think of our ancestors. Your ancestors. We are connected. If our grandparents didn't get together we wouldn't be here. If their parents didn't get together to produce them.... again we wouldn't be here. And if you've had someone you knew "die" I am sure you have also had moments where you may have felt them around or maybe heard them say something. It's no coincidence. Your brain doesn't just poof that outta nowhere. WE ARE SPIRITS. Our ancestors ARE spirits. When we "die" our spirits travel back to being in the spirit realm with our other ancestors. We agreed to fulfill a mission/purpose (wtvr floats ur boat) bc we knew we could fulfill the task and then we are born into the human body to manifest this purpose in the physical form. Of course there are some details in between but that is a general overview :)
Just for context, I am studying African traditions and have been for the past year now and have gathered an amazing understanding of the "unknowns" in the Western culture. Remember we are from the East and a lot of our tradition was not only stolen from us and we were taught to look down on it or view it in a negative light. Energy NEVER dies. We have purpose in the spirit realm also which is to help our family on Earth by sending them messages, helping them navigate relationships and problems because we can see more past their physical. Hope this helps and I hope I answered your question lol

What a interesting analogy, :facepalm: it seems that we are here to provide for each generation, etc. then our spirits abandon our physical bodies and return as energy to the spirit world. Am I to believe that actually human beings are spirits and that even though we discard our human flesh forms, there is no spirit death, etc. After all if we are merely energy, etc. We just might not be from this world which would make us very evolved, etc.

What a interesting analogy, :facepalm: it seems that we are here to provide for each generation, etc. then our spirits abandon our physical bodies and return as energy to the spirit world. Am I to believe that actually human beings are spirits and that even though we discard our human flesh forms, there is no spirit death, etc. After all if we are merely energy, etc. We just might not be from this world which would make us very evolved, etc.
:party1:YES! I actually have class on Wednesday and will ask is there a spirit death! I love how you just took it to the end so smoothly! Energy never dies! So I could not see a spirit death only transmutation but nonetheless I will definitely ask just to see what answer I get. Have you heard of Malidoma Some? His autobiography is very interesting. I haven't even finished it yet but I can already think of 2 instances in the beginning where this comes up.

I also love how you said that we are here to provide for each generation. Give and take; by helping them we help ourselves, our family, our bloodline, our legacy. And it's truly a give and take. Reciprocity of love.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back