Black Spirituality Religion : Have You Ever Wondered, "What Really Happens After Death?"

SwagII

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 26, 2019
:huh:I wondered how many different answers that I can get to this question, etc. I have heard about this "after life", etc. Exactly how true is it really? This thread is not meant to be argumentative, etc. :argue: etc. I just want to know what folks are thinking:facepalm: in regards to death and religion's effect on it, etc. As the two always ride together, etc. What are your comments?

Last edited:
I have believed this all alone, etc. One the physical presence (body) leaves this life, that's it! Contrary :huh:to what folks may think and say, etc. Perhaps it good to have:script: beliefs and faith in biblical teachings, etc. Such has it places among the living, etc. Yet as we view life, etc. Once it's over (you are deceased) it's just that, it's over! But there will continue to be these after-life :argue: arguments, etc. Just curious as what folks are thinking...

I believe you are right with this one. "nothingness".
No way. In the first place our body is not the living being that we are. The scriptures say, "The body without the spirit is dead." That is because we are spirit people first and then God sends us to families and bodies. To back that up in Genesis 2: 4-5 "God made the earth and the heavens, And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew; further down God places us spirits within our bodies as was the example of Adam and Eve.

To add to that, which I have said before, My grand mother came to see me, told me she wanted to see how I was doing. I knew she was passed away but worried about bringing that up. Finally I cleverly asked, "What's it like where you are?" She smiled a knowing smile and answered, "Just like you think it is."

Dang it! I was wanting details. So, I think it is beautiful beyond compare, happy and she came to see me without glasses and a limp that seemed to be worse after hip surgery. Anyway she took a look around my room and then said, "Clean your room up." and was disappeared. Where'd she go?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back