Black Spirituality Religion : What Really Happens After Death?

frankster

Aug 3, 2014
.Millions of black folk have been :research: religiously taught of the idea of folklore places known as "heaven" and "hell" and of this fight of "good" vers "bad", and this ongoing battle for their souls, etc.
Heaven and hell are states of Mind.
Good does not battle Evil.
Souls are the Individualization of the Spirit

God vers Satan, etc. And millions do believe in life after:facepalm: death, etc. They believe in this judgment day, this day of soul reckoning, etc. Where one's earthly deeds are judged, evaluated, etc. After which a soul could be reunited with his maker or be casted into a pit of fire and eternal suffering, etc. We all believed in what our:script: elders taught, etc.
Their is Only one Spirit....God
Their is no death...just an Awakening
You Judge your Yourself
You are never separated from Spirit
Any pit of fire is a creation of your Mind

After all, it had to be true, or is it? Look what happens after we die is a question that many black folk have and still may:console: grapple with throughout their lives. It;s further stated that judgment day will come after this final war Armageddon, and the living and dead will be judged, etc. the question is, "Do we human beings:angel1: possess an immortal soul or spirit?" Btw... spirit is really just another word for soul.
Armageddon is that which is the cause of your Awakening.
It is final only for this Soul.
Mind is the Creative facet/aspect of Spirit...Thought and Imagination is its tool.
Spirit is the like space inside of a container, the walls of the container is like the Body....Spirit and Body is Soul
Spirit is God hence immortal.

Do we somehow survive the destruction of our brain? How do any of you picture Judgment Day? Also, I don't care who you are or where you live, such answers concern each of us.....:news: what do y
ou think?
We survive
Judgement day is when you Recall all the things you did and didn't do, and the effects they had and whether or not you accomplish what you set set out to accomplish.

SwagII

May 26, 2019
I guess that once one's life ceases that's it, lights out, nothing else! Perhaps there is no soul, once the human brain dies, there went all your memories, actions, and soul, etc. Human's would have to have evolved into pure energy for all these things you beliver's talk about to happen, etc. Especially the talk about dead bodies lying in some state of "wait", etc. Perhaps there is no Creator God, etc. Then we humans must be Aliens existing inside a shell of a body of pure energy, etc. Or, we are one one od a many species and creatures, etc., that live and die through out this universe's many planets, etc. OR....:research1:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black People : Bacterial Pneumonia Caused Most Deaths in 1918 Influenza Pandemic - What are we really dealing with now Virus or Bacteria Black People Open Forum 0
willa Black People Politics : REALLY? Trump vs. Biden Black People Politics 5
HODEE Black People : What is Really Bothering You Is " Black " Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : Really - stated in 1972 Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black Relationships : HE'S REALLY NOT IMPRESSED BY Black Relationships 0
S Health and Wellness : Corona Virus more prevalent among African Americans? Really? Black Health and Wellness 7
SwagII Black Women : What is he really after? Black Women 0
SwagII Black Relationships : LOVE, what does it really feel like? Black Relationships 1
R Black Poetry : confused mean mixed up use knowledge to fix a corrupt situation so Twix me a cup of coffee and some toast bread I really hate to boast about what I sa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Angela22 Black People Politics : Do Y'all Really Believe Hillary Would Have Been Better for Black America than Trump... Black People Politics 126
R Black Poetry : She have a brisk attitude holding a dish for food it's really game time that's her frame of mind in Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Al D Science and Technology : How far are the Sun and Moon really? Science and Technology 2
Ndugu Black People : Activist and Actor , Danny Glover breaks down what is Really going on in Venezuela Black People Open Forum 9
Destee Video / Audio : Lil Jon featuring Kool-Aid Man - All I Really Want For Christmas Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
OldSoul Kenya : Mau Mau - What really happened in Kenya Kenya 0
W Black Entertainment : I really did not like black panther movie Black Entertainment 37
HODEE Black People : For You Destee.... I really like this one Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black People : WHAT TRUMP REALLY THINKS OF SISTERS Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black People : WHAT IS REALLY COSTING US JOBS Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : DID ST.PAUL GO ON A FAMINE RELIEF MISSION?: Did James, Jude & Revelations really know what happened? AACOOLDRE 1
S Black People : Is this really comedy? Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : New App Will Let You Buy Restaurant Leftovers...Really Cheap Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Why Columbus Day isn’t really a national holiday Black People Open Forum 11
Fine1952 Black People Politics : ?Reparation? ???Really??? Black People Politics 8
Fine1952 Black People Politics : White Lives Matter.... ?Really? Black People Politics 1
alcase Black People Politics : Is the Democrat(ic) party really the best option for black America? Black People Politics 30
Chidike Black People : 8 Ways to tell a Conspiracy Theorist is really a Fraud Black People Open Forum 2
chuck Black People : How Do You Really Feel And Think About The Black Lives Matter Phenomenon Destee.com Posters!!! Black People Open Forum 7
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : i-really-dont-like-larry-wilmore right now Black Entertainment 3
Liberty Black Relationships : Does Love At First Sight Really Exist? Black Relationships 100
Liberty Black Relationships : Can Men and Women really be friends? Black Relationships 16
chuck Black People Politics : Do Our Issues Really Matter To The Democrats Black People Politics 9
HandicappedBlackBoy Black Spirituality Religion : Really confused rn Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Are race relations really worse under President Obama? Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : 18 Bizarre Home Remedies That Really Work Food Discussion and Recipes 2
Al D Black People : What Do We Really Want? Black People Open Forum 1
$$RICH$$ Black Men : ARE WE REALLY DISCONNECTED AS A WHOLE Black Men 126
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Black People : REALLY CAN THIS BE TRUE.... Black People Open Forum 3
Kamau47 Black People : this REALLY surprise anyone? Black People Open Forum 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Gas prices dip below $3 a gallon: What's really behind the slide? Black People Politics 5
chuck Black People : Bush Jr Vs Obama: Really Who's Fault Was Or Is It? Black People Open Forum 5
river Black People : Would You Get on TV and do This? Really? Black People Open Forum 0
KPITRL Black Relationships : Was the club really the bar? Black Relationships 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 6 Food Cures That Really Work and 6 Overrated Foods Black Health and Wellness 0
John Williams Black Spirituality Religion : Christians: What are your views on "the Hamitic Curse?" Does it really refer to all Africans? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 38
RAPTOR Black People : Donald Sterling Thinks He Owns Basketball Players, But He Really DOES Own the NAACP Black People Open Forum 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Do Democrats and President Obama Really Want to Raise the Minimum Wage? Black People Politics 3
ru2religious Black People : IS THIS REALLY SNOW? Black People Open Forum 4
KPITRL Black Sports : Was Rocky Maciano Really All That? Black Sports 0
ocacia Black People : Are You really conscious? Black People Open Forum 8