Black Spirituality Religion : Have You Ever Wondered, "What Really Happens After Death?"

At night when I look up:huh: into the night sky, I see many flashes of lights all over the sky, etc. We refer to them as stars, etc. Some where in what is known as a universe, galaxy, etc., are life forms, perhaps alien to humans, etc. But there is life in other parts of that which we called infinity or to put it plainly, out in boundless/endless space, etc. But going back to our planet which humans call earth, What is the true purpose of humans in this physical world? Which leads me to ask, are human origins earthly, etc. Outside of what is:research: written in scriptures, etc. the truth is, we really don't know! In order to explain our human existence on this planet, humankind invented Spritual God beings, etc. alome with various creation theories, etc. That's all in good, etc. But still humankind really doesn't know it's true orgins, etc. Between Science and the Bible:facepalm: it's a tug of war, etc. And what is puzzling though, is that a scriptured part that Holy Book, said, "God said, let us make man in our image, etc." After God's likeness, etc. Then can I assume that in our current human flesh form, this hu-man looks exactly as his creator, :what:or creator's, etc. How interesting, etc. This whole conversation is interesting, etc. what is needed though is. "where and what is the truth!" I read the post regarding enegry spiritual beings, also, and spiritual life after death, etc. Well... that could be, etc. What's next?

Look, :research:there are several theories explaining what happens to us aftr we die. I have found several renditions of life after death. However all the theories lack evidence to prove they are valid. Even though all were quite interesting, etc. Thus , I believe that as a:welcome1: society and as human beings we would be far more constructive if we focused on our time here. We should though, continue to play all roles that we play in life however; We must remember eventually we are here to self improve and grow to become the best version of ourselves. Perhaps by focusing on our own internal evolution, we essentially make this world a better place for everyone else. What ya think???

Last edited:
At night when I look up:huh: into the night sky, I see many flashes of lights all over the sky, etc. We refer to them as stars, etc. Some where in what is known as a universe, galaxy, etc., are life forms, perhaps alien to humans, etc. But there is life in other parts of that which we called infinity or to put it plainly, out in boundless/endless space, etc. But going back to our planet which humans call earth, What is the true purpose of humans in this physical world? Which leads me to ask, are human origins earthly, etc. Outside of what is:research: written in scriptures, etc. the truth is, we really don't know! In order to explain our human existence on this planet, humankind invented Spritual God beings, etc. alome with various creation theories, etc. That's all in good, etc. But still humankind really doesn't know it's true orgins, etc. Between Science and the Bible:facepalm: it's a tug of war, etc. And what is puzzling though, is that a scriptured part that Holy Book, said, "God said, let us make man in our image, etc." After God's likeness, etc. Then can I assume that in our current human flesh form, this hu-man looks exactly as his creator, :what:or creator's, etc. How interesting, etc. This whole conversation is interesting, etc. what is needed though is. "where and what is the truth!" I read the post regarding enegry spiritual beings, also, and spiritual life after death, etc. Well... that could be, etc. What's next?
The Bible and creation story is based on ancient African stories so I'd look there and at other 'religious' text for more context. However, all of these things have been written by man. When it comes down to it I believe the goal is to focus on bettering our self and through that we will better the world. Have you heard of the Best Self Theory? The Shrine of The Black Madonna bases its church off of it. It's basically what you're saying and through our best selves we are in touch with both our spirit and physical. We are in balance and therefore radiate that balance outward adding balance to the universe.

In a way,:pi sunglasses: I believe I understand humankind's true purpose in life and why we are here. I have been intrigued by this question from a very young age, etc. It's really about humankind's evolution, as in the begining creatures came from a less sophisticated model and evolved through natural selection and genetic mutations to become the human beings we are today. Each :toast1:generation furthers this evolution process, etc. We, humankind, my friends, are building, evolving higher via each generation, etc. and there will be humans that won't make the grade, as in survive, just as there will be those that are:console: non contributors, those lacking true understanding, etc. The quest of human's are to one day leave this world, this planet, etc., reasons, in search of ancestors, etc. as you can now see how certain beings of our human species are fantasized with space flight and the heavens, etc. Earth is much like the:party1: nest, and soon it will be time for many of our species to abandoned it in search of our true identity. It just may just sound some what far fetched, etc. But this:computer: is the path of human kind. Earth perhaps is just a training port, etc.

Last edited:
.Millions of black folk have been :research: religiously taught of the idea of folklore places known as "heaven" and "hell" and of this fight of "good" vers "bad", and this ongoing battle for their souls, etc. God vers Satan, etc. And millions do believe in life after:facepalm: death, etc. They believe in this judgment day, this day of soul reckoning, etc. Where one's earthly deeds are judged, evaluated, etc. After which a soul could be reunited with his maker or be casted into a pit of fire and eternal suffering, etc. We all believed in what our:script: elders taught, etc. After all, it had to be true, or is it? Look what happens after we die is a question that many black folk have and still may:console: grapple with throughout their lives. It;s further stated that judgment day will come after this final war Armageddon, and the living and dead will be judged, etc. the question is, "Do we human beings:angel1: possess an immortal soul or spirit?" Btw... spirit is really just another word for soul. Do we somehow survive the destruction of our brain? How do any of you picture Judgment Day? Also, I don't care who you are or where you live, such answers concern each of us.....:news: what do you think?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back