Black Spirituality Religion : What Really Happens After Death?

frankster

Aug 3, 2014
What if there are no answers,:research: then what? All things we know about death other than watching a individual die, is from religious quotes, etc. I feel that death is an ending to a living being, life, etc. And that there is nothing after that, no spirits, no
I have been told as I youth they are always answer.....just that you may not like or accept them.
We know little about death, that maybe true. What we know about Life and Reality can be revealing.
There is No Ending......Only Change - Transformation
Energy cannot be destroyed.
Many scientist and Most Psychologist accept the reality of the Subconscious Mind whilst speculate about the Superconscious Mind (Collective Unconscious)

judgement day, etc. Just a ending of one's life. All other explanations are simp[;ly human's :research1:trying to explain their reliigious teachings, etc. Of course death is indeed a:wow: mystery based upon religious teachings, values, etc. yet all attempts at explaining same haven't change my mind, etc. This world is not a spirtual world by no means explained. Death is the end of our physical & spirtual presence on this world. THERE IS NO MAGIC..... :thumbsdown1: later....
Judgement Day is too involve at this moment to get into and worst will lead us off topic.

Yes we humans have explanations, for everything . What we are really seeking is Meaning
The first step in the recognition of Meaning is to find Patterns.
I am not here to change your mind but to share time and space with you in an enjoyable exercise of discourse on this topic in which we may each learn from the other.

How do you define what a Spirit is ?
What to you is Magic?

Many of you think that you'll once again see your loved ones that have passed on before you, etc. I wonder who told you this? No living man or woman can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Heaven and Hell exists. Let alone prove the existence of the fabled Adam & Eve, etc. As there are no actual original drawings of biblical characters, etc. Note, I said original. And by the way, if Adam & Eve were the first human beings on this world and they had children, then who was Cain's wife? His sister right? I'll leave it right there....
It would be good to see them.....absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
Some people claim to see their dead....are we to just ignore them.

For such as we are discussing, certain types of doubt acts as a prophylaxis
Name three things that would convince you, that Life continues after death?

There are many ways to explain the story of Adam and Eve but lets try one you may find credible.
There are many forms of hominids that were and probably still are in existence, Adam and Eve represent in all likelihood the first of our kind Homo sapiens sapiens - wise men. These creatures our ancestor are known to have inter bred with the neanderthal and possible other hominids.

There are "original" statues, carvings, and writings and such about some of the Egyptians, Romans, Syrians etc mention in the Bible.

frankster

Aug 3, 2014
Indeed, only individually can we know the answer to such a profound question which may actually be too deep for us to know at the level we are at now, however, if approach this question like one of my 'heroes' Sherlock Holmes, using deduction, research, documentation, cross-referencing, etc...., we can come to at least a working hypothesis, which along with a strong wish can lead us to the possibility of coming to know a practical answer.
we are in concord.

For such a complex & important question as this, we really don't have to surmise. There were some ancient High Cultures around the globe who based their civilizations on 2 'technologies' which we today have no clue about. The 1st of which was what happens to us after death along with our continued journey & the 2nd was tweaking the human 'machine' for higher spiritual development (thus creating something which survives physical death). In the ancient Nile Valley this 2nd 'technology' was available in 2 distinct forms, one form for the masses & one form for the temple initiates, various Pharaohs, Queens & noblemen. In both instances, death was the 'bridge' to one's next journey.
This is indeed interesting, please elaborate?

For the masses, the Pharaonic 'priesthood' maintained the devotion to Wesir/Asar (Osiris). This was a path of renewal & reincarnation……But for the initiates of the temple, was taught the Christ-like principle of Heru (Horus) The Redeemer, which is the path of freeing oneself from the 'Karmic wheel of reincarnation', of a direct return to 'Cosmic man/woman IN THIS LIFE, not in successive reincarnations.
We stand in agreement...
How does one free oneself from "karmic wheel of reincarnation"?
Why would one want to be free from incarnation, is this not where we learn and grow?

We have to keep in mind that we today know NOTHING of life after death beyond guessing & theories, yet these ancient High Cultures based their nation around such a spiritual science...their temple writings & teachers actually served to prepare them for this occasion.......& it obviously worked~!! Why do I say it worked?? Because no culture lasts for thousands & thousands of years without a strong spiritual foundation.
We know something as we are, some of us the children of these high cultures, but I grasp your meaning.

Quite briefly in closing, for the ancients of the Nile Valley, there were/are 9 'bodies' attached to each individual. The 9 Bodies were named:
  • Ren (the name & director who gives orders, our blueprint/DNA)​
  • Ab (the heart/emotions, the Consciousness, our center of gravity)​
  • Akh (our Luminous body, the weak force of decay)
  • Khaibit (our shadow, the body's Aura)
  • Ba (the 'Intelligence' of the heart, the 'soul')
  • Ka (the double. has to be re-membered to unite with the Ba & is the only reliable guide through the journey)
  • Khat (basically our physical body)
  • Sekhem (our energy, power, Light)
  • Sahu (our Ressurection & most sacred body)

This is only a VERY basic description of this topic, since to really know such an esoteric concept as this, one must be diligent in the study of esotericism, not just guessing, hoping & surmising about it~!
Never had time to really look deeply in the Ancient Egyptians Spirituality.
But on a surface look I cannot seemed to align with the 7 Chakras, given the definitions you provide.
Ren - Sahasrara - pineal gland
Ab - Anahata - thymus
Ba - Manipura - pancreas

Then the following are not Chakras
Khaibit - Etheric Body
Ka - Astral body
Khat - Physical Body
Sekhem - Kundalini

Tell me more about the following two
Akh
Sahu

Please share along these lines so that a might a further understanding of these ancient sciences

Bleu

May 29, 2007
Hi Frankster,

Regarding your comments:

[ This is indeed interesting, please elaborate? ]

When I am often asked to elaborate on this particular topic, I always refer to the 1970s TV show Kung Fu. In this show you have an excellent example of the master/initiate educational system which was a hallmark feature of all the ancient High Cultures. In each episode the producers made sure to show this connection, adhering to Bruce Lee's original emphasis on this when he devised the script which was later 'stolen' from him. In the TV show, Kwai Chang Caine reminisces about his days being instructed in the monastery as a youngster, then he passed a test to be either be released from the monastery out into the world or stay there to instruct others. This is EXACTLY how it was in the ancient temple systems~!

[ We stand in agreement...How does one free oneself from "karmic wheel of reincarnation"?
Why would one want to be free from incarnation, is this not where we learn and grow?
]

I liken the learning & growing you mention to us here being in a type of 'school'. Now, I know when I was in school, I did what I had to do to be promoted & not get left back, then eventually I graduated. So basically, it seems there are 2 options available for us to move on to the next level.....either in successive lifetimes or work in THIS life to do so. In answer to your question about freeing oneself from the karmic wheel, those who choose the option of THIS lifetime achieve this aim through inner work on oneself, by way of methods which are quite similar to meditation, postures, breathing exercises, yoga, mudras, tai chi, qi gong, sacred dances/movements, harmonic-overtone chanting, singing as healing, etc.

I'm really being VERY basic here as there could be other factors or options involved. I'm only going by the teachings I am a part of, which are from the ancient Nile Valley STILL carried on in tradition today 'underground' by a few indigenous Africans of that area.

[ We know something as we are, some of us the children of these high cultures, but I grasp your meaning. ]

Indeed we certainly do, but do we know enough to make practical use of for inner growth??! For one, we (Black folk) have to stop walking around saying that we are Kings & Queens. In the ancient teachings, a 'King' & a 'Queen' represented Royal or Divine Man/Woman, meaning one who has achieved a higher level of inner growth. To reach that higher level takes A LOT of intense work on oneself for a VERY long period of time. It doesn't just happen to us because we're Black. Along the ancient Nile Valley, an initiate went into the educational system for about 40 years to be called a real man or woman or King/Queen/Nobleman/Priest-Priestess, etc...

[ Never had time to really look deeply in the Ancient Egyptians Spirituality.
But on a surface look I cannot seemed to align with the 7 Chakras, given the definitions you provide.
Ab - Anahata - thymus
Ba - Manipura - pancreas

Khaibit - Etheric Body
Ka - Astral body
Khat - Physical Body
Sekhem - Kundalini

Akh
Sahu

Please share along these lines so that a might a further understanding of these ancient sciences
]

Yes, there is a similarity with the chakra system as well as systems from other cultures. All ancient HIGH CULTURES (I emphasize the words High Cultures) are spiritually pretty much saying the same thing, just utilizing different methods to achieve this aim according to the dictates of their culture & era.

To get into the deepness of Akh & Sahu here would take pages, so I tell you what, do a Google search on those 2 things. You will at least get a basic overview of them & if you have more specific questions about them, I can fill in some missing info.

These 'ancient sciences' you wish to know more of were a part of the way of life of the ancients which filtered down even to the lowest in their society. Meaning they all had access to it, even tho' most chose not to go all the way with it unless one entered the temple educational system. You must keep in mind that from what we know so far, the spirituality from the ancient Nile Valley is not only the oldest we have on record, but it is certainly the most complete of any other ancient writings & ruins. And what see there is only a fraction of what Africa had to offer spiritually to us & the planet. To become more familiar with these 'sciences', I would refer you to our eminent Black masters Dr. Ben, Professor Leonard Jeffries, Professor Kwasi as well as some great non-Black folks like Isha Schwaller de Lubicz & George Gurdjieff. All of these folks will get you started & lead you to others, especially if you use the 'free university' You Tube, to fire up your search & your wish~!

frankster

Aug 3, 2014
Hi Frankster,

Regarding your comments:

[ This is indeed interesting, please elaborate? ]

When I am often asked to elaborate on this particular topic, I always refer to the 1970s TV show Kung Fu. In this show you have an excellent example of the master/initiate educational system which was a hallmark feature of all the ancient High Cultures. In each episode the producers made sure to show this connection, adhering to Bruce Lee's original emphasis on this when he devised the script which was later 'stolen' from him. In the TV show, Kwai Chang Caine reminisces about his days being instructed in the monastery as a youngster, then he passed a test to be either be released from the monastery out into the world or stay there to instruct others. This is EXACTLY how it was in the ancient temple systems~!

I meant to Elaborate on the following
"The 1st of which was what happens to us after death along with our continued journey"?
&
"the 2nd was tweaking the human 'machine' for higher spiritual development (thus creating something which survives physical death)."?

That same system you reference says....when the student is ready, the master will appear. To my understanding it is the fortunate few who become eligible to receive Mentorship.

We stand in agreement...How does one free oneself from "karmic wheel of reincarnation"?
]

I liken the learning & growing you mention to us here being in a type of 'school'. Now, I know when I was in school, I did what I had to do to be promoted & not get left back, then eventually I graduated. So basically, it seems there are 2 options available for us to move on to the next level.....either in successive lifetimes or work in THIS life to do so. In answer to your question about freeing oneself from the karmic wheel, those who choose the option of THIS lifetime achieve this aim through inner work on oneself, by way of methods which are quite similar to meditation, postures, breathing exercises, yoga, mudras, tai chi, qi gong, sacred dances/movements, harmonic-overtone chanting, singing as healing, etc.

I'm really being VERY basic here as there could be other factors or options involved. I'm only going by the teachings I am a part of, which are from the ancient Nile Valley STILL carried on in tradition today 'underground' by a few indigenous Africans of that area.
" through inner work on oneself, by way of methods which are quite similar to meditation, postures, breathing exercises, yoga, mudras, tai chi, qi gong, sacred dances/movements, harmonic-overtone chanting, singing as healing, etc.'
The above is true, as these are steps along the Way to Enlightenment, but I do not see how they will release One from the Karmic wheel

We know something as we are, some of us the children of these high cultures, but I grasp your meaning. ]

Indeed we certainly do, but do we know enough to make practical use of for inner growth??! For one, we (Black folk) have to stop walking around saying that we are Kings & Queens. In the ancient teachings, a 'King' & a 'Queen' represented Royal or Divine Man/Woman, meaning one who has achieved a higher level of inner growth. To reach that higher level takes A LOT of intense work on oneself for a VERY long period of time. It doesn't just happen to us because we're Black. Along the ancient Nile Valley, an initiate went into the educational system for about 40 years to be called a real man or woman or King/Queen/Nobleman/Priest-Priestess, etc...
Never under estimate the power of Words...In the beginning was the Word. Yes just saying things alone does not make it so.
"Inner growth" has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with Integrity(Inner Will) to Self.

Never had time to really look deeply in the Ancient Egyptians Spirituality.
Ab - Anahata - thymus
Ba - Manipura - pancreas

Khaibit - Etheric Body
Ka - Astral body
Khat - Physical Body
Sekhem - Kundalini

Akh
Sahu

]

Yes, there is a similarity with the chakra system as well as systems from other cultures. All ancient HIGH CULTURES (I emphasize the words High Cultures) are spiritually pretty much saying the same thing, just utilizing different methods to achieve this aim according to the dictates of their culture & era.

To get into the deepness of Akh & Sahu here would take pages, so I tell you what, do a Google search on those 2 things. You will at least get a basic overview of them & if you have more specific questions about them, I can fill in some missing info.
I ask you about the Akh and Sahu because i thought you had some intimate knowledge as to what they are.

These 'ancient sciences' you wish to know more of were a part of the way of life of the ancients which filtered down even to the lowest in their society. Meaning they all had access to it, even tho' most chose not to go all the way with it unless one entered the temple educational system. You must keep in mind that from what we know so far, the spirituality from the ancient Nile Valley is not only the oldest we have on record, but it is certainly the most complete of any other ancient writings & ruins. And what see there is only a fraction of what Africa had to offer spiritually to us & the planet. To become more familiar with these 'sciences', I would refer you to our eminent Black masters Dr. Ben, Professor Leonard Jeffries, Professor Kwasi as well as some great non-Black folks like Isha Schwaller de Lubicz & George Gurdjieff. All of these folks will get you started & lead you to others, especially if you use the 'free university' You Tube, to fire up your search & your wish~!
Gurdiieff was more of a practitioner, the others are more liken to academics...in my estimation.
Nevertheless they are all very good and informative re sources.

Bleu

May 29, 2007
[ I meant to Elaborate on the following
"The 1st of which was what happens to us after death along with our continued journey"?
& "the 2nd was tweaking the human 'machine' for higher spiritual development (thus creating something which survives physical death)."?

That same system you reference says....when the student is ready, the master will appear. To my understanding it is the fortunate few who become eligible to receive Mentorship.
]

If by 'fortunate' you don't mean 'priviledged', but those willing to do the long intense hard Work necessary under such a mentorship, then yes, indeed they're fortunate. To get an idea of how fortunate, talk to some of those close to you about spiritual Work & see how fast most of them look to change the subject of leave the room~!

Regarding the 1st point........I take the example of what we've found in the ancient Nile Valley. Besides the countless writings describing this journey, in certain tombs there are detailed instructions, a kind of 'map' for the deceased to follow through this journey & what he/she can expect. Even to the layman, these instructions are fascinating, but usually chumped off as superstition, etc..... As I said tho', it obviously worked~! No civilization can last for many thousands of years with minor interruptions unless they have a strong spiritual foundation. Altho' we find this journey detailed in other ancient High Cultures, the foundation along the ancient Nile Valley is unprecedented.

Regarding the 2nd point........ The inner work methods I described are ways to tweak the human-machine to access higher qualities in us which for most remain undeveloped. This is a technology we in the western world know nothing about because we focus our technical achivements in other ways.

[ " through inner work on oneself, by way of methods which are quite similar to meditation, postures, breathing exercises, yoga, mudras, tai chi, qi gong, sacred dances/movements, harmonic-overtone chanting, singing as healing, etc.'
The above is true, as these are steps along the Way to Enlightenment, but I do not see how they will release One from the Karmic wheel
]

The basic idea of the Karmic wheel is that there is a potential level achievable by us through successive lifetimes. Keyword here is 'successive', which usually means quite of lot of lifetimes if there are a lot of lifetimes we can incarnate into. I know at my present level I can not verify if there are or not. The inner work methods I described make it possible for one to achieve this level in THIS lifetime, so there is no more need to incarnate. One can then proceed to the next level.

[ Never under estimate the power of Words...In the beginning was the Word. Yes just saying things alone does not make it so.
"Inner growth" has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with Integrity(Inner Will) to Self.
]

Yes, I agree, however, unfortunately for us (Black folk), it does have to do with race, since we are the last ones who know about or want to know about the greatness of inner growth our ancestors achieved along the ancient Nile Valley. Don't believe me??.....Hang out in the hood like I do & speak to both the young & the old about what we're discussing here~!!! Talk to your Christians & Muslims friends, those Bible brothers yelling on the corner.....talk to them about this information & see what you get. Our eminent Black scholars actually put their lives on the line (& still doing so) to disseminate this information to us & it is reaching the few of us, whereas other races have been advancing for millennia through what we originally laid down for spiritual upliftment. When I lecture & parts of my lectures include this information, there are VERY few Black folk in the audience.

[ I ask you about the Akh and Sahu because i thought you had some intimate knowledge as to what they are. ]

I do, but because these 2 & the other 7 constituents are for practical developmental purposes & not just names of our 'bodies', they're more explainable in oral transmission than me writing pages & pages trying to describe the inner Work qualities of Akh & Sahu (which is really integral with Sekhem) & Ba. However, since you asked, I can give you a small example........As I sit here typing this response, there is 'something' internally I am doing to invoke a certain 'feeling'. This is 'Akh'. I try to sustain this effort so it can 1st lead to Khabit, to place this 'feeling' as a foundation, then hopefully will lead me up to Sahu/Sekhem (these 2 can not be spoken of separately). This is just to give you a brief idea of how practical these concepts are & are not to be taken as concepts just for discussion.
[ Gurdiieff was more of a practitioner, the others are more liken to academics...in my estimation.
Nevertheless they are all very good and informative re sources.
]

Prof's Kwasi & Jefferies I personally don't know about their spiritual involvement, but Dr. Ben often told about his involvement in the indigenous temple educational system which he called 'the Craft'. And actually, Isha was practicing her husband's path which was a valid spiritual path according to their daughter Lucy who I've spoken to twice at length. Both Gurdjieff & Isha had involvement with the indigenous Africans who were involved in the temple educational system. As someone who is currently involved in & have been involved with the Gurdjieff teachings for over 40 years, I can say that his teachings are the ancient temple educational teachings almost to a tee, just modified for today's Western mentality.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
willa Black People Politics : REALLY? Trump vs. Biden Black People Politics 5
HODEE Black People : What is Really Bothering You Is " Black " Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : Really - stated in 1972 Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black Relationships : HE'S REALLY NOT IMPRESSED BY Black Relationships 0
S Health and Wellness : Corona Virus more prevalent among African Americans? Really? Black Health and Wellness 7
SwagII Black Women : What is he really after? Black Women 0
SwagII Black Relationships : LOVE, what does it really feel like? Black Relationships 1
R Black Poetry : confused mean mixed up use knowledge to fix a corrupt situation so Twix me a cup of coffee and some toast bread I really hate to boast about what I sa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Angela22 Black People Politics : Do Y'all Really Believe Hillary Would Have Been Better for Black America than Trump... Black People Politics 126
R Black Poetry : She have a brisk attitude holding a dish for food it's really game time that's her frame of mind in Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Al D Science and Technology : How far are the Sun and Moon really? Science and Technology 2
Ndugu Black People : Activist and Actor , Danny Glover breaks down what is Really going on in Venezuela Black People Open Forum 9
Destee Video / Audio : Lil Jon featuring Kool-Aid Man - All I Really Want For Christmas Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
OldSoul Kenya : Mau Mau - What really happened in Kenya Kenya 0
W Black Entertainment : I really did not like black panther movie Black Entertainment 37
HODEE Black People : For You Destee.... I really like this one Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black People : WHAT TRUMP REALLY THINKS OF SISTERS Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black People : WHAT IS REALLY COSTING US JOBS Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : DID ST.PAUL GO ON A FAMINE RELIEF MISSION?: Did James, Jude & Revelations really know what happened? AACOOLDRE 1
S Black People : Is this really comedy? Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : New App Will Let You Buy Restaurant Leftovers...Really Cheap Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Why Columbus Day isn’t really a national holiday Black People Open Forum 11
Fine1952 Black People Politics : ?Reparation? ???Really??? Black People Politics 8
Fine1952 Black People Politics : White Lives Matter.... ?Really? Black People Politics 1
alcase Black People Politics : Is the Democrat(ic) party really the best option for black America? Black People Politics 30
Chidike Black People : 8 Ways to tell a Conspiracy Theorist is really a Fraud Black People Open Forum 2
chuck Black People : How Do You Really Feel And Think About The Black Lives Matter Phenomenon Destee.com Posters!!! Black People Open Forum 7
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : i-really-dont-like-larry-wilmore right now Black Entertainment 3
Liberty Black Relationships : Does Love At First Sight Really Exist? Black Relationships 100
Liberty Black Relationships : Can Men and Women really be friends? Black Relationships 16
chuck Black People Politics : Do Our Issues Really Matter To The Democrats Black People Politics 9
HandicappedBlackBoy Black Spirituality Religion : Really confused rn Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Are race relations really worse under President Obama? Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : 18 Bizarre Home Remedies That Really Work Food Discussion and Recipes 2
Al D Black People : What Do We Really Want? Black People Open Forum 1
$$RICH$$ Black Men : ARE WE REALLY DISCONNECTED AS A WHOLE Black Men 126
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Black People : REALLY CAN THIS BE TRUE.... Black People Open Forum 3
Kamau47 Black People : this REALLY surprise anyone? Black People Open Forum 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Gas prices dip below $3 a gallon: What's really behind the slide? Black People Politics 5
chuck Black People : Bush Jr Vs Obama: Really Who's Fault Was Or Is It? Black People Open Forum 5
river Black People : Would You Get on TV and do This? Really? Black People Open Forum 0
KPITRL Black Relationships : Was the club really the bar? Black Relationships 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 6 Food Cures That Really Work and 6 Overrated Foods Black Health and Wellness 0
John Williams Black Spirituality Religion : Christians: What are your views on "the Hamitic Curse?" Does it really refer to all Africans? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 38
RAPTOR Black People : Donald Sterling Thinks He Owns Basketball Players, But He Really DOES Own the NAACP Black People Open Forum 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Do Democrats and President Obama Really Want to Raise the Minimum Wage? Black People Politics 3
ru2religious Black People : IS THIS REALLY SNOW? Black People Open Forum 4
KPITRL Black Sports : Was Rocky Maciano Really All That? Black Sports 0
ocacia Black People : Are You really conscious? Black People Open Forum 8
river Black People Politics : What is the Shutdown Really About? Black People Politics 50