Black Spirituality Religion : What Really Happens After Death?

SwagII

May 26, 2019
Perhaps this is true, Christianity is nothing but a big white lie! :what:After all white folk did change the:research1: identity of biblical characters. etc. Who knows where the truth actually lies, etc. easing on out....

SwagII

May 26, 2019
I have been talking about the soul and the after life here, etc. Is there factual:research: proof of life after death. Is there life on the other side? Does the soul's spirit live beyond death of the body? Where does it go? Still I'd like to thank all of your that participated in this open discussion. :thankyou:

Discerning

Jan 30, 2020
When I die, I believe I would see all my relatives, friends and people who owed me money.

I’ve never been really sure what happens after we breathe our last. For all I know, I could fly through a Black Hole and meet Lando Calrissian.

But I’m sure not afraid - at the moment. Who knows what you think when you’re certain death is imminent?

SwagII

May 26, 2019
Personally I don't think any living soul knows what actually happens after one dies, etc. What we do know is that it's a life
ending. I guess I'll leave it right there, etc.:bye: moving on....

Last edited:

SwagII

May 26, 2019
In reality I think that death is just that, the ending, the letting go of life, etc. And that's it. Nothing else happens, etc. Just a ending of one's life. There's no souls, no heaven nor hell, just the ending. Life and death is what life's is all about. Each generation is supposed to make it a lilttle easier for the next generation. All this other stuff is human made up, etc. Later...

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: