Black Spirituality Religion : What Really Happens After Death?

Fireman

May 19, 2017
Adam did not become Knowledgable until after he disobeyed and ate of the Tree of Knowledge, similarly Adam would not have lived forever until after he ate of the Tree of Life.
After Adam ate of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, he became a sinner and was doomed to death. The penalty for sin is death that affects all of Adams offspring. Now Adam would have lived forever if he had not eaten from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. Because he would not have sinned and therefore, was not doomed to death. He may have lacked the knowledge of Good and Evil, but he would have continued to live and not have to die.

Since most if not all other physical life experience death, then it is reasonable to assume, that Adam was not initially meant to live forever.
All living physical life will experience death. But not all living things are in the image and likeness of God who is immortal and lives forever. It is only man who was created in the image and likeness of God. It is only man who was meant to live forever as God. And he would have had he not sinned. And he will, if he accepts God's plan of redemption for him through Christ.

Just as how they had no Knowledge (of Good and evil) before eating of the Tree of Good and Evil, Eternal (physical) Life would not have been conferred up on them until after they eat of the Tree of Life.
Oh yes. They would have still lived physically forever had they not eaten form the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. Jesus only died because of our sins. Had he not allowed himself to be crucified, he would never had died a physical death. If Adam had not sinned, he like would not have suffered a physical death.

John 10: 18, "No one takes it (life) from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I receive from my Father."

Isaiah 53: 5, "But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed."

Now I said these things to say this. Had not Adam sinned, then he would have had access to the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. He would have known God but unlike God, he wouldn't have known evil. Since Adam was created and didn't know evil like God who was here from the very beginning, Adam would have to experience evil by having it become a part of him.

Genesis 3:22, "Now man has become like one of us, knowing good and evil."

I believe explained all of this in my first post to you.

It is best if you repost your own post as I might select the wrong post, if you do it then there can be no mistake.
No, you won't.

So when you do Good its not you who is doing the work but God?
So when you do evil who is doing the evil work?
If someone does not believe in Jesus (faith) does good work...is it in any way less valuable?
All men can do good. Even the most evilest of men can do good. We have the ability to do good without knowing God. It is the same as when we do evil, is it us or Satan?

When we do good it isn't any less valuable than someone who doesn't believe in Jesus. However, with Jesus our goodness in more and far greater than without Him. Our goodness is from our hearts without any conditions. It is not based on "ifs" and "becauses." In fact, it is based on the love of God and not man.

John 15: 12-13, "My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one that this, that he lay down his life for his friends. "

1st. John 4: 20, "If anyone says, 'I love God, yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen."

1st. Corinthians 13: 4-7, "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is note easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."

No....I am questioning your belief and the type of God you believe in...
To me it seems you believe in a God who will work with evil to achieve his ends....I do not believe in such a God. Though you may not admit this to yourself.
I never said God works evil to achieve his ends. God doesn't do evil and isn't evil. Thee is no evil in God. Now Satan is evil and we do evil.

I have stated what I have stated for all to see. Don't try to tell me what I think because you will be wrong and that will make you someone who isn't telling the truth.

Maybe it is a misunderstanding on my part but most religious individuals has this type of cognitive dissonance....where in knowing of evil and benefiting from evil and having the power to stop it and not doing so is being a part of that evil.
Oh yes, it is a very big misunderstanding. First, I don't consider myself a religious person. I consider myself a spiritual person. So don't go making false assumptions and drawing false parallels to something you erroneously think.
So is God above his own Law?
No, God is the Law.

Is there things about God, I do not Know or will ever be able to understand - yes I am sure they are. But that will not stop me from asking the relative question given my limited understanding that I have.
There is nothing wrong with asking questions. However, in the case of Job, he wasn't asking questions but questioning God.

So what do you call some one who knows of a crime about to go down, has the ability to stop it and allows it to happen, so as to benefit from it or to allow others to benefit from it?
Everything happens for the good for "those" who believe in God.

Romans 8:28, "And we know that in all things (including the bad) God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to His purpose. "

Peace and Love to you.

SwagII

May 26, 2019
I really appreciate all the inputs etc. But, again what happens after you die, is there a:ghost: spiritual being movement or what? Or is death just, :what:"the ending."

frankster

Aug 3, 2014
After Adam ate of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, he became a sinner and was doomed to death. The penalty for sin is death that affects all of Adams offspring. Now Adam would have lived forever if he had not eaten from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. Because he would not have sinned and therefore, was not doomed to death. He may have lacked the knowledge of Good and Evil, but he would have continued to live and not have to die.

All living physical life will experience death. But not all living things are in the image and likeness of God who is immortal and lives forever. It is only man who was created in the image and likeness of God. It is only man who was meant to live forever as God. And he would have had he not sinned. And he will, if he accepts God's plan of redemption for him through Christ.

Oh yes. They would have still lived physically forever had they not eaten form the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. Jesus only died because of our sins. Had he not allowed himself to be crucified, he would never had died a physical death. If Adam had not sinned, he like would not have suffered a physical death.

John 10: 18, "No one takes it (life) from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I receive from my Father."

Isaiah 53: 5, "But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed."

Now I said these things to say this. Had not Adam sinned, then he would have had access to the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. He would have known God but unlike God, he wouldn't have known evil. Since Adam was created and didn't know evil like God who was here from the very beginning, Adam would have to experience evil by having it become a part of him.

Genesis 3:22, "Now man has become like one of us, knowing good and evil."

I believe explained all of this in my first post to you.

No, you won't.

All men can do good. Even the most evilest of men can do good. We have the ability to do good without knowing God. It is the same as when we do evil, is it us or Satan?

When we do good it isn't any less valuable than someone who doesn't believe in Jesus. However, with Jesus our goodness in more and far greater than without Him. Our goodness is from our hearts without any conditions. It is not based on "ifs" and "becauses." In fact, it is based on the love of God and not man.

John 15: 12-13, "My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one that this, that he lay down his life for his friends. "

1st. John 4: 20, "If anyone says, 'I love God, yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen."

1st. Corinthians 13: 4-7, "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is note easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."

I never said God works evil to achieve his ends. God doesn't do evil and isn't evil. Thee is no evil in God. Now Satan is evil and we do evil.

I have stated what I have stated for all to see. Don't try to tell me what I think because you will be wrong and that will make you someone who isn't telling the truth.

Oh yes, it is a very big misunderstanding. First, I don't consider myself a religious person. I consider myself a spiritual person. So don't go making false assumptions and drawing false parallels to something you erroneously think.

No, God is the Law.

There is nothing wrong with asking questions. However, in the case of Job, he wasn't asking questions but questioning God.

Everything happens for the good for "those" who believe in God.

Romans 8:28, "And we know that in all things (including the bad) God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to His purpose. "

Peace and Love to you.

Peace and love to you as well, it was fun and I learned from you and shared what I thought.

SwagII

May 26, 2019
:what: While I really appreciated everyone's threads, etc. But... I am still not having a clear understanding :tv1:brought forth by anyone that effectively deals with my question, etc. "What happens spiritually, etc., to human beings after their death?" Really can such a question actually be addressed on a factual level? Thanks though to all of you that gave your input.:thankyou:

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: