Black People : What Really Happened to Ron Brown And Many Others?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by eword, Nov 14, 2011.

1. eword

eword Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +91
    Do we really know, what really happened to so and so or what really happened regarding event such and such? And does the available evidence support the 'official stories' or contradict them?
    What really happened to Ron Brown, the black commerce secretary in the Clinton adminstration and many others?
    - www.whatreallyhappened.com

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

uhhhhh, Ron Brown was shot in the back of the head after being found alive after the crash. The rescue team was givin' the wrong coordinates on purpose so that the clean up team could get to the crash site first and make sure that everyone was dead. I think one female was said to be alive, but soem how died on her way to the hospital in the helicopter....:eek:

and if you want to see the rest of clintons hit list:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...9255AF038A273EADD6C39255AF&first=0&FORM=LKVR1

3. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    The story I heard was that Brown caught Clinton, selling out to China in several ways, enough to make China a major loan shark to the US, and then made the statement, like Davis in NYC, "If I go down I'm going to take everyone with me, aluding to, if he is made a scapegoat, he was going to blow the whistle on Clinton and Rubin.
    Davis did the same thing in NYC when he found Bloomberg involved in a major regentrification scheme,
    set aside program for white only real estate purchase in the hood, and said publicly he was going to blow the whistle.
    So Bloomberg had him executed in City Hall by a mind controlled sex slave, Ancient Roman style

4. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Wow! I don't know about Ron Brown and don't believe I've ever heard of him, but I thought some articles in this link were awesome. I especially liked this one:

The 10 Reasons America Will Be Judged as the Most Brutal Empire in History

Activist Post
    November 7, 2011

Good and evil doesn’t have a grey zone. Killing and stealing is bad. Violence is never “good” or necessary unless it is used to defend against killers and thieves. Indeed, that is the morality behind the “just war” principle as defined by international laws and treaties.

Yet, this simple concept of right and wrong gets muddled by differing ideas about religion, patriotism, economics and many other divisions. The “just war” rule has crumbled under the ambitions of empires throughout history. The American-led Anglo Saxon empire is no different.

This empire has been brutally conquering and colonizing territory since the fall of Rome. However, it has only gained an American face in the last century. The United States quickly emerged as the world’s “superpower” primarily through its economic might. For some time, many believed the U.S. to be a shining example of economic freedom for other nations to emulate. Indeed, America was eager to promote “economic freedom” globally to open new markets for U.S.-based corporations...

Now here are the list of the ten and some of the comments I thought to be very interesting:

[​IMG]
    Rumsfeld with Saddam Hussein 1983

1. Support of Dictators: ...
    2. Preemptive Wars of Aggression: ...
    3. Torture: Torture has never been acceptable by those promoting a high moral standing in the global community. Nazis andJapanese soldiers were convicted and executed for engaging in the exact same torture techniques that America has redefined as ‘enhanced interrogation’. “I was just following orders,” was not a justifiable excuse for such inhumane behavior, much like it wasn’t a good enough defense for the low-ranking patsies who took the heat for the sinister Abu Ghraib torture scandal even though their actions were approved at the highest levels
    . Can state-sanctioned torture of prisoners held without charges ever be viewed as anything less than brutal?
    4. Suppression of Dissent: ...warrantless spying, arbitrary watch lists, citizen spy campaigns
    , and TSA molestation to travel anywhere. Additionally, in an attempt to squash free speech, they arbitrarily seize websites and violently confront peaceful protesters. Unfortunately, as awareness of the topics in this very article expands, the U.S. will likely become even bolder in their pursuit of stifling dissent. In other words, the worst is yet to come, and history will judge the U.S. as not quite the beacon of freedom they have pretended to be.
    5. Elimination of Habeas Corpus: .... As Guantanamo prisoners rot under such pretenses, prominent lawmakers in the empire propose the exact same lack of rights for American citizens if they’re labeled an ‘enemy belligerent‘. Similar to the Spanish Inquisition, now you’re guilty until you’re tortured to admit your guilt. Can it get more evil? Why yes, it can. Read on.
    6. Assassinating Citizens: ...
    7. Unauthorized Drone Wars: Unprovoked wars without authorization, accountability, or independent oversight only seem to be escalating; and with little resistance. The US Congress no longer votes to “declare war”. They simply give the Commander in Chief broad “authorization” to use force against specific nations. However, even that is not broad enough in the rapid pursuit of empire. ... Quick morality check: unprovoked killing and stealing as a first resort is still wrong, right?
    8. Use of Weapons of Mass Destruction: How ironic that the world’s policeman for weapons of mass destruction is the only one to use them on a mass scale. The United States is on record using chemical, biological and even nuclear weapons. From the atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in WWII, to Monsanto’s Agent Orange in Vietnam, to the depleted uranium used in Afghanistan and Iraq, ...
    9. World’s Largest Drug Dealer:
    10. World Reserve Currency Prison: Although using Weapons of Mass Debt is a non-violent form of expanding the empire, it’s perhaps the most brutal and effective form of control. ...

Although this empire is infinitely more powerful than Rome was, it will likely suffer the same fate. For every negative action the empire commits, there’s an equal and opposite good reaction. And the goodness of humanity will always defeat tyranny when it goes too far. However, an empire with so much to lose will go down swinging and slinging every weapon in its arsenal, thus putting the final stamp on their status as most brutal empire in history.

[U][U][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][U][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][U][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]http://www.prisonplanet.com/10-reasons-america-will-be-judged-as-the-most-brutal-empire-in-history.html[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/U][/U]

Again, I think this is an awesome article. And that phrase in the last paragraph is like, one of my mottos, in that for every action there is a reaction and i like the way this person put it too.

edited.

5. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    The Good; Mickey Leland, Black activist and Texas congressman, plane crash in Ethiopia
    http://www.chron.com/life/article/Fatal-crash-in-Ethiopia-ended-Leland-s-mission-of-2027202.php

The Bad; John P Wheeler III, pentagon aide to Reagan and both Bush's worked for Mitre Co. found dead in a dumpster
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/0...o-mitre-corporation-found-dumped-in-landfill/

And the Ugly: Barry Seal, CIA operative, involved in Mena Ark. cocaine flights, found dead from mob hit with George W Bush private phone number in his pocket.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKhgPu3UK_E
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfKsOznMVik