Egypt : What Race Were the Ancient Egyptians?

ANCIENT EGYPTIAN WRITING: NEW SYMBOLS REVEAL DEVELOPMENT OF HIEROGLYPHICS

... Now, a new discovery may hold some clues as to how carved images evolved into a formal writing system. According to a Facebook post by the Egyptian Ministry of Antiquities, a new rock inscription site discovered around 60 km south of Luxor in the village of El-Khawy “helps in understanding the development of a system of graphic communication that sets the stage for the appearance of true hieroglyphic writing” ...

http://www.newsweek.com/ancient-egyptians-writing-hieroglyphics-yale-university-expedition-628221

egypt.jpg

A rock panel featuring depictions of a bull’s head on a short pole followed by two back-to-back saddlebill storks with a bald ibis bird above and between them

BY JOSH LOWE ON 6/22/17 AT 7:17 AM

This study is questionable at best :facepalm:

DNA discovery reveals genetic history of ancient Egyptians

... Publishing its findings in Nature Communications, the study concluded that preserved remains found in Abusir-el Meleq, Middle Egypt, were closest genetic relatives of Neolithic and Bronze Age populations from the Near East, Anatolia and Eastern Mediterranean Europeans.

Modern Egyptians, by comparison, share much more DNA with sub-Saharan populations ...

Video ... 0:50

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/

170620174237-ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-data-exlarge-169.jpg

A scientist at the Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History looks at a jaw bone. Bone, soft tissue and teeth were all studied as part of the research

By Thomas Page, CNN
Updated 9:46 AM ET, Fri June 23, 2017

This study is questionable at best :facepalm:

DNA discovery reveals genetic history of ancient Egyptians

... Publishing its findings in Nature Communications, the study concluded that preserved remains found in Abusir-el Meleq, Middle Egypt, were closest genetic relatives of Neolithic and Bronze Age populations from the Near East, Anatolia and Eastern Mediterranean Europeans.

Modern Egyptians, by comparison, share much more DNA with sub-Saharan populations ...

Video ... 0:50

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/

170620174237-ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-data-exlarge-169.jpg

A scientist at the Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History looks at a jaw bone. Bone, soft tissue and teeth were all studied as part of the research

By Thomas Page, CNN
Updated 9:46 AM ET, Fri June 23, 2017

Oh no, here they go again trying to confuse us and ultimately try to rewrite themselves back into history. So what are they saying here in this report, are they saying that Modern Egyptians today, meaning Arab-Egyptians look the same as sub-Saharan Africans? Are they saying that the Modern Egyptians that invaded and pushed the Egyptian in South Egypt and farther south look phenotypically the same!?

The Modern Egyptian don't look like sub-Saharan Africans nor do they look like Eritreans or Ethiopian tribes. So, what about the findings in Middle Egypt, that correlate to the Near East, meaning Iraq, Iran, Turkey, and East Europe?

In these articles, I briefed, I didn't see any specific Genome descriptions. Are they saying that the Modern Arab-Egyptians fit in the E1b1a and E1b1b grouping or what!?

Here we go again... if they can't kill off the African man, then they attempt to steal our identity while they lock us up and tell and try to convince us to say we are not humans.

Genotypically, yes, we all come from an 'African' origin but Phenotypically, we are diverse. And it is the phenotype that original African people are being violently attacked and suppressed. It is because of the black skin and the bushy hair that becomes the issue.

What Race Were the Ancient Egyptians?

cfd43b7eb692f905f0cb6e074f6444b4.jpg

Four peoples of the world:
Syrian, Nubian, Libyan, and Egyptian
seti1a.gif

From the tomb of Seti I

Race is a notoriously nebulous concept, before a physical property can be scientifically examined, it must be objectively defined so that accurate measurements of variables can be made. Defining race has been based on subjective taxonomic classification, morphological interpretation, and physiognomic characteristics, exercises that are frighteningly akin to phrenology, race has yet to be defined in objective genetic terms that are quantifiably measurable, rendering attempts at truly scientific discussion hopelessly futile.

http://www.catchpenny.org/race.html

Those Egyptians were extremely color messy. Prior to this time period when this depiction occurred, the original Egyptians hold the key to their true origins.

I went to visit the Fine Arts museum in Boston, and it was amazing. In one side, the entire bottom floor had rooms and rooms of Egyptian artifacts and then also on the second floor. On the second floor in the middle expanse was like amazing in regards to the 11th Dynasty and prior. When I walked in, I felt like I went into A BAT CAVE!!! the massive columns and huge statues were BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK AS TAR!!! The pharaohs were BLACK AS TAR!!! On the bottom floor, in one room, the later period showed the color variation. The Egyptians were very dark, but also MATTED, meaning dark reddish-brown, like dark mahogany wood.

On the second floor and before I walked into what I call 'THE BAT ROOM', was a lot of artifacts about the 12th dynasty. Some of the statues of the really Black Egyptians were defined repeatedly by the ancient Egyptian definition; BITUMEN!!!

This word, 'BITUMEN' would be the origin of the word 'BATMAN'; and this would be the true origin of the Egyptians. Just like the cow goddess 'BAT' depicted on the Narmer Palette reveals, the original Egyptians were 'BATMEN'; black as bitumen, black as tar.

The two distinct origins of the post-flood Egyptians stems from 'Egupta' [ie. East Indians; Gutans, Chandraguptans...] and also the west in the land of Ham; 'abel-Mizraim'. The Hamitic Egyptians would be the priesthood origins but the Matriarchal system of the post-flood times stems from the east. The pre-flood Egyptians [ie. Heptah, the land of PTAH...] was distinct as opposed to the post-flood times...

Oh no, here they go again trying to confuse us and ultimately try to rewrite themselves back into history. So what are they saying here in this report, are they saying that Modern Egyptians today, meaning Arab-Egyptians look the same as sub-Saharan Africans? Are they saying that the Modern Egyptians that invaded and pushed the Egyptian in South Egypt and farther south look phenotypically the same!?

The Modern Egyptian don't look like sub-Saharan Africans nor do they look like Eritreans or Ethiopian tribes. So, what about the findings in Middle Egypt, that correlate to the Near East, meaning Iraq, Iran, Turkey, and East Europe?

In these articles, I briefed, I didn't see any specific Genome descriptions. Are they saying that the Modern Arab-Egyptians fit in the E1b1a and E1b1b grouping or what!?

Here we go again... if they can't kill off the African man, then they attempt to steal our identity while they lock us up and tell and try to convince us to say we are not humans.

Genotypically, yes, we all come from an 'African' origin but Phenotypically, we are diverse. And it is the phenotype that original African people are being violently attacked and suppressed. It is because of the black skin and the bushy hair that becomes the issue.

Its called know your enemy and we know them well:)

Its called know your enemy and we know them well:)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back