Egypt : What Race Were the Ancient Egyptians?

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
ANCIENT EGYPTIAN WRITING: NEW SYMBOLS REVEAL DEVELOPMENT OF HIEROGLYPHICS

... Now, a new discovery may hold some clues as to how carved images evolved into a formal writing system. According to a Facebook post by the Egyptian Ministry of Antiquities, a new rock inscription site discovered around 60 km south of Luxor in the village of El-Khawy “helps in understanding the development of a system of graphic communication that sets the stage for the appearance of true hieroglyphic writing” ...

http://www.newsweek.com/ancient-egyptians-writing-hieroglyphics-yale-university-expedition-628221

A rock panel featuring depictions of a bull’s head on a short pole followed by two back-to-back saddlebill storks with a bald ibis bird above and between them

BY JOSH LOWE ON 6/22/17 AT 7:17 AM

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
This study is questionable at best :facepalm:

DNA discovery reveals genetic history of ancient Egyptians

... Publishing its findings in Nature Communications, the study concluded that preserved remains found in Abusir-el Meleq, Middle Egypt, were closest genetic relatives of Neolithic and Bronze Age populations from the Near East, Anatolia and Eastern Mediterranean Europeans.

Modern Egyptians, by comparison, share much more DNA with sub-Saharan populations ...

Video ... 0:50

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/

A scientist at the Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History looks at a jaw bone. Bone, soft tissue and teeth were all studied as part of the research

By Thomas Page, CNN
Updated 9:46 AM ET, Fri June 23, 2017

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
This study is questionable at best :facepalm:

DNA discovery reveals genetic history of ancient Egyptians

... Publishing its findings in Nature Communications, the study concluded that preserved remains found in Abusir-el Meleq, Middle Egypt, were closest genetic relatives of Neolithic and Bronze Age populations from the Near East, Anatolia and Eastern Mediterranean Europeans.

Modern Egyptians, by comparison, share much more DNA with sub-Saharan populations ...

Video ... 0:50

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/

A scientist at the Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History looks at a jaw bone. Bone, soft tissue and teeth were all studied as part of the research

By Thomas Page, CNN
Updated 9:46 AM ET, Fri June 23, 2017
Oh no, here they go again trying to confuse us and ultimately try to rewrite themselves back into history. So what are they saying here in this report, are they saying that Modern Egyptians today, meaning Arab-Egyptians look the same as sub-Saharan Africans? Are they saying that the Modern Egyptians that invaded and pushed the Egyptian in South Egypt and farther south look phenotypically the same!?

The Modern Egyptian don't look like sub-Saharan Africans nor do they look like Eritreans or Ethiopian tribes. So, what about the findings in Middle Egypt, that correlate to the Near East, meaning Iraq, Iran, Turkey, and East Europe?

In these articles, I briefed, I didn't see any specific Genome descriptions. Are they saying that the Modern Arab-Egyptians fit in the E1b1a and E1b1b grouping or what!?

Here we go again... if they can't kill off the African man, then they attempt to steal our identity while they lock us up and tell and try to convince us to say we are not humans.

Genotypically, yes, we all come from an 'African' origin but Phenotypically, we are diverse. And it is the phenotype that original African people are being violently attacked and suppressed. It is because of the black skin and the bushy hair that becomes the issue.

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
What Race Were the Ancient Egyptians?

Four peoples of the world:
Syrian, Nubian, Libyan, and Egyptian

From the tomb of Seti I

Race is a notoriously nebulous concept, before a physical property can be scientifically examined, it must be objectively defined so that accurate measurements of variables can be made. Defining race has been based on subjective taxonomic classification, morphological interpretation, and physiognomic characteristics, exercises that are frighteningly akin to phrenology, race has yet to be defined in objective genetic terms that are quantifiably measurable, rendering attempts at truly scientific discussion hopelessly futile.

http://www.catchpenny.org/race.html

Those Egyptians were extremely color messy. Prior to this time period when this depiction occurred, the original Egyptians hold the key to their true origins.

I went to visit the Fine Arts museum in Boston, and it was amazing. In one side, the entire bottom floor had rooms and rooms of Egyptian artifacts and then also on the second floor. On the second floor in the middle expanse was like amazing in regards to the 11th Dynasty and prior. When I walked in, I felt like I went into A BAT CAVE!!! the massive columns and huge statues were BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK AS TAR!!! The pharaohs were BLACK AS TAR!!! On the bottom floor, in one room, the later period showed the color variation. The Egyptians were very dark, but also MATTED, meaning dark reddish-brown, like dark mahogany wood.

On the second floor and before I walked into what I call 'THE BAT ROOM', was a lot of artifacts about the 12th dynasty. Some of the statues of the really Black Egyptians were defined repeatedly by the ancient Egyptian definition; BITUMEN!!!

This word, 'BITUMEN' would be the origin of the word 'BATMAN'; and this would be the true origin of the Egyptians. Just like the cow goddess 'BAT' depicted on the Narmer Palette reveals, the original Egyptians were 'BATMEN'; black as bitumen, black as tar.

The two distinct origins of the post-flood Egyptians stems from 'Egupta' [ie. East Indians; Gutans, Chandraguptans...] and also the west in the land of Ham; 'abel-Mizraim'. The Hamitic Egyptians would be the priesthood origins but the Matriarchal system of the post-flood times stems from the east. The pre-flood Egyptians [ie. Heptah, the land of PTAH...] was distinct as opposed to the post-flood times...

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Oh no, here they go again trying to confuse us and ultimately try to rewrite themselves back into history. So what are they saying here in this report, are they saying that Modern Egyptians today, meaning Arab-Egyptians look the same as sub-Saharan Africans? Are they saying that the Modern Egyptians that invaded and pushed the Egyptian in South Egypt and farther south look phenotypically the same!?

The Modern Egyptian don't look like sub-Saharan Africans nor do they look like Eritreans or Ethiopian tribes. So, what about the findings in Middle Egypt, that correlate to the Near East, meaning Iraq, Iran, Turkey, and East Europe?

In these articles, I briefed, I didn't see any specific Genome descriptions. Are they saying that the Modern Arab-Egyptians fit in the E1b1a and E1b1b grouping or what!?

Here we go again... if they can't kill off the African man, then they attempt to steal our identity while they lock us up and tell and try to convince us to say we are not humans.

Genotypically, yes, we all come from an 'African' origin but Phenotypically, we are diverse. And it is the phenotype that original African people are being violently attacked and suppressed. It is because of the black skin and the bushy hair that becomes the issue.

Its called know your enemy and we know them well:)

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Its called know your enemy and we know them well:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ankhur Black People : I remember when we were focused and had a Vision for the Future of the Race Black People Open Forum 2
I Black Spirituality Religion : What Race Were The Egiptian ? ( Part One ) ... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 20
R Black Poetry : Come hot with moves and lot of dudes sways nowadays its a street race have to keep pace need tremendous motion in a continuous ocean rip shop and sca Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
HODEE Law Forum : Chances of African Americans ( LIFE ) Historically have been Shaped by Race. Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
HODEE Science and Technology : ( OPERATION " WARP SPEED " ) CORONA VIRUS ANTIBODIES VACCINE RACE AGAINST CHINA, U.S.A and SEVERAL PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES Science and Technology 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : The Enlightenment’s Dark Side How the Enlightenment created modern race thinking, and why we should confront it African American History Culture 0
OldSoul Black People : Ireland's forgotten mixed-race child abuse victims Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : The Inability Of The Black Race Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Why has the Tulsa Race Massacre been largely forgotten? African American History Culture 1
OldSoul Black People : New Research Identifies Possible Mass Graves From 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : A Race Without Respect Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Religion, The Down-Fall Of The Black Afrikan Race Black People Open Forum 1
Chyko Black Entertainment : Again, Cardi B Responds To People Questioning Her Race And Ethnicity - ""How Do You Act Like A Black Woman?" Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : My Heritage Is Mixed Race. Chances Are Decent That Yours Is, Too African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : 'We have a long way to go:' Descendants of first black Americans on race relations African American History Culture 0
D Black People : The Truth About Race Series Black People Open Forum 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ◢Studies in White Racism: The Howard County Race Riot of 1883 Black People Politics 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ├ѕтυdιeѕ in Martin R. Delany┤Race and Ethnicity in Martin R. Delany's Struggle Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : 1 of the last survivors of 1921 Tulsa race riot dies at 103 African American History Culture 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ├ѕтυdιeѕ in the 乙ulu┤Race and Masculinity in British Representations of the Anglo-Zulu War Black People Politics 0
Perfection Law Forum : In Context Series: Black Women's Prison Narratives and the Intersection of Race, Gender Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Perfection Black People Politics : In Context Series: The Black Jews of Harlem-- Representation, Identity, and Race, 1920-1939 Black People Politics 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ◢Studies in White Racism: White Racism--An Application of the Colonial Model to Explain Crime & Race Black People Politics 0
Senegal Black Relationships : Can You Be Pro Black and Date Outside the Black Race? Black Relationships 6
nilevalley Black People : A white man who wrote and ask blacks not to trust his race a honest one at last! Black People Open Forum 4
Khari osei Black People Politics : Are mixed race people allowed to identify as black or white Black People Politics 11
R Black Poetry : oh no race at a slow pace but no lace time to go face a girl and ask for some, if i end up in a dumb Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Louise Cosper Black Christians : The Day Billy Graham Did the Unthinkable for Race Relations Christian Study Group 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Short Stories : Seattle author begins a crucial discussion in ‘So You Want to Talk About Race’ Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Congresswoman who ‘bumped’ passenger from flight plays the race card Black People Politics 1
Kemetstry Law Forum : DOJ SENTENCING STUDY BY RACE Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Atheists : Is atheism the reason for Ta-Nehisi Coates' pessimism on race relations? Atheist Study Group 1
Kemetstry Black Women : CDC: BLACK WOMEN KILLED MORE THAN ANY OTHER RACE Black Women 16
PurpleMoons Black People Politics : News Vice: Race And Terror Black People Politics 3
nilevalley Black People : Aw Saudi royals just as I figured you have a race problem. Black People Open Forum 11
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : o-magazine-tackles-race Black People Politics 4
Senegal Black People Politics : Charles Barkley...American Race Black People Politics 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Race in America: White Veteran Kills Black Man in NYC to 'Make A Statement' Black People Politics 25
Liberty Black People Politics : Are Politics More Divisive Than Race? Survey Says…GTFOH. Black People Politics 1
Liberty Black Entertainment : Hidden Figures early reactions: Taraji P. Henson storms the Oscar race Black Entertainment 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Black Lives Matter is right to say Climate Change is a Race Issue Science and Technology 37
Enki Black People Politics : Trump is using black pastors to mislead the black race. Black People Politics 8
A Black People Politics : Is it time for black folks to disengage with whites when discussing race? Black People Politics 3
S Black People : The Milwaukee Race Riots: 5 Facts The Media Won't Tell You Black People Open Forum 1
Liberty Black Entertainment : TNT Gave CHARLES BARKLEY A SHOW TO TALK ABOUT RACE? SMH Black Entertainment 12
Fine1952 Black People : ?Race War? Black People Open Forum 51
Liberty Black People Politics : 5 key takeaways about views of race and inequality in America Black People Politics 0
S Black Short Stories : Dr. Michael Eric Dyson Writing Race and the Obama Presidency Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: never taste crack forever embrace fact went to a race // Track sitting in the stands lots Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : never taste crack forever embrace fact went to a race Track sitting in the stands lots of fans smi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0