Destee Network : What Poetry Means To Me

Discussion in 'Destee Network :' started by DestinyLove222, May 24, 2003.

1. DestinyLove222

DestinyLove222 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    I love to write poetry. To me writing poetry is the way I let out all my emotions in a positive way.even if I do cuss in some of them, its still positive cause at least I don't take my emotions out by kicking or hitting someone. I hope to one day aspire a career in writing poetry. Everyone in my family says I have a talent for writing poetry. Well HOLLA if you feel what I'm saying:)

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Haaaaaay DestinyLove :wave:

i feel what you're saying Sister and you can be and do anything you want ... the sky is the limit ... so if poetry is your passion and dream ... i say let it flowwww !! :toast:

:heart:

Destee

3. DestinyLove222

DestinyLove222 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Thank you Destee for believing in me. Its a real high honor to have the web host of your favorite site for poetry to compliment you. I plan to post many of my poems on your website

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Bless your sweet heart DestinyLove. If it weren't for people who believed in me, and those that still believe in me, i'd not be what i am. As a result, i'm required to encourage and believe in you ... returning the same love that was given to me ... and you know what else DestinyLove? ... that also requires you to give the same love and encouragement to someone else ... so that the circle remains unbroken. You're a beautiful young lady, stay focused on your goals.

:heart:

Destee