Black People : What People are the Majority - Worldwide ?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Sep 28, 2005.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Hello Family,

What people are the majority population, worldwide?

African People (Black People) ... White People ... Chinese People ... Japanese People ... etc.

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

2. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    By the way guys(men) DO NOT, I REPEAT.... DO NOT debate Destee, she will beat you down :killpc: . So just bow down and cede to here

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    :kiss: :love: :kiss:

Destee

4. African_Prince

African_Prince Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +48
    India(1 billion) will likely pass China (1.3 billion) in the next 50 years. Both countries put together are no more then 2 out of 6 billion people. There are more White people then Black people on the planet. Europe has about 700 million (I don't know how much non-White populations in the whole continent make up) I think, the U.S about 246 million (of 300), Canada 25.5 million (of 30 million), Australia about 18 million ( of 20) and I don't know about all the Caucasoids anywhere else ( I think about 4 million in S.A). Africa has about 500 million Black Africans give or take ( the Arab-Berber North make up a good 20-25%, I don't think Whites and Indians are that much overall ), the Caribbean about 5 million as of 2000, the U.S almost 40 million and I don't know about Latin America or even the Arab world . Non-White immigration to Europe, the U.S, Canada, even Australia is booming + low White birthrates may mean the global White population is declining, or at least that's what those peckerwoods at stormfront fear.

5. Deepvoice

Deepvoice Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Asia is by far the most populated continent. Counting the blacks in the Western Hemisphere I heard it was somewhere between 75-100 million of us. I think worldwide when whites include the large population(s) that India consists of there are by far more of them than us. I think I remember being on some website that said from the 15th century to the 18th century Europe more than quadrupled in population size and Africa only rose 20%. That is a very tricky question because Eastern Africans such as Somalians, Ethiopians and a few others are said NOT to be a NEGRO IN THE TRUE SENSE of the word.

They also say that about the Khoi and the San people, even the Lemba people are said to be not truly black. I think it might be debatable about how many "black" Africans might be on the continent of Africa.

Being Arabic I think in alot of ways is like being Hispanic, so it is almost impossible to count their population accurately. The Chinese aren't homogeneous either, it even shows up in their languages, though officially they only have 2 of them. China has had a history of Sinicizing(turning them into Hans) people, though officially two people may speak the same language in China, they may be able to understand each other as about as much as a British person can a person from Spain. I read a whole lot about the Chinese in some encyclopedia, it is pretty interesting. They are not truly one people, so it would be hard to count their population accurately also.

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother Sekhemu ... i miss you ... that is such a compliment coming from you !!! Oh my gosh, we've had our share of knock down drag out debates ... :lol: ... i always enjoyed them ... gosh ... kinda miss 'em.

Come on back home soon.

Destee

7. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Mother Destee, very interesting question!

My honest answer is, who knows?? I say this because anyone who wants to provide a concrete answer to that has to pull from recorded data that is always biased in one way or the other. Unless someone is walking around the world and counting people for themselves, no one can truly know what race is the "majority." But, so far the data says China and India are in the lead.

It should also be mentioned that people around the world do not classify themselves in the same manner. In some countries people are classified by language, religion as well as heritage. Now, If I see 3 Asians standing together I might mark them down on my census sheet as 3 Asians, when in fact 1 is Chinese, 1 is Korean and 1 is Japanese. Asians do not lump themselves together like we do. While they might go for the term "Asian" they are always quick to define that term further.

The Sheep Dogs (Whites) of the world have never been a majority, yet we should still be mindful of them. Asia is the largest continent on the planet, followed by Africa, this would tell us something. I would say the majority of the world is still so-called indigenous or rural.

8. Africana

Africana Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +9
    Blacks are the majority, PERIOD. That is another fact that they do not wish for anyone to know. Don't believe all of those percentages and numbers that they put out there. Blacks are in a large majority, worldwide. White racists will even admit this to each other.

9. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Africana, your are probably more right than we'd like to admit. Whites seem to be the only ones going around the world "counting" people, doing statics, doing census. For what? Obviously so they can tamper with the data. This fact is proven right here in America where a large percentage of people are counted as White just because. Whereas in other countries these groups can't be classified White. So we should ask ourselves why is this so important to them.

I'm overly suspicious about them saying there is only 34-37 million Blacks in America. There are more Blacks that migrate into America than Blacks who leave. They migrate from Africa, the Carib and South America. I know Brothas about 3-5 yards away from me now that don't want to be counted in any statistic, and live below the radar. The question is how many of us in the world are raising our hands to be counted and recorded by their data? Much of the world still lives in rural areas.

10. mrron

mrron Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    When I was a kid living in Cincinnati, Ohio, there was a joke going around saying that they didn't count us black folks because they were afraid to come to that part of town. So, since the city is surrounded by hills, the joke was that they would stand on the hill and say "there's one over there, and three more over there", and then try to figure it out using averages. The census bureau provides this information to the government to determine how to disburst funding for schools, hospitals, housing, welfare etc. There has always been a debate about the accuracy.

But to the question at hand about world wide population, it depends on how you define people or race. We call certain people Asians who live in China, Japan, Korea, Philipines, Indonesia, Taiwan, Singapore etc. Put them all together and they would probably outnumber all the other people put together. The United Nations does a world census, it can be found on google. So you can go there and decide what you want to believe. They even have estimates of world population going back a few hundred years. A statistian would probably be able to analyze that data and determine if its makes sense. If the population of the world is over six billion people, looking back a few hundred years at those numbers, would give us a better clue about the truth. I worked briefly for the census bureau about twenty years ago, they definitely don't count everyone. But there are ways of figuring out how many didn't get counted. There are many people of all races who don't want to be counted for their own personal reasons, that is figured in too. We now have pretty good birth and deathe records to use also. So my guess is the US census is as good as you can get today.