Black Relationships : What not to do before marriage?

I don't believe that "holding back" is the key to a successful relationship. If the person in question is someone you want to marry, I would treat them like I want them to be my wife/husband. Furthermore I would continue to treat them well after the wedding (technically you court someone before the wedding). This is traditionally a time you treat someone well, because you are trying to convince them to marry you. Obviously one can't be too convincing if they are holding back.

From a sista, I agree with Brothers Pan and Rich. You don't want to go in living a lie. If a person is in love with you enough to marry you, they want the complete "YOU". Good and bad, mood swings or not. You can't spring on this other part of your personality after you take your vows. Be open and fair and you will be blessed in the end.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back