Black People : What makes what we think not racist / supremest

"On this date in 1956 the African American community of Montgomery, Alabama voted unanimously to end its 385 day bus-boycott. The Alabama Bus Company lost over $750,000 during the year long boycott. "

I found that quote online. So the boycott started December 1955. So let's adjust that $750,000 of 1955 to dollars of 2011. The boycott would have caused $5.92 million dollars worth of damage today.

Also, YOU prove that black people didn't own bus companies in Alabama during that time. Did black people take 385 days off of work back then? :lol:
what place are you in bro you made that claim about black bus companies,
that every one here is wondering about not me so you prove it

I got more serious issues to deal with here

I think you're both right really. Although it would be nice to see proof of black owned public transit. Off of the original topic (actually it ties into it), how could we as a people make our own businesses control them and make our own "natiion" if you will?

I just don't see it happening here in the states, as the people in power (I mean black people with power) are kind of tied into the other powers that be. I know that's how it was for me, I was tied into all the major distributors and that's where my money came from. Of course when I kind of woke up and wanted to have my accountant start investing money instead of me spending it like a retard and me wanting to own what I do things got out of hand real quick, and people around started telling me I need to stay in my lane etc . . . Feels similar to what would happen if a national black movement happened.

Oh and yes Ankhur I used to have a lot of cash, but as I said the accountant firm I was paying is one of the very reasons I'm in a completely different financial state today. And of course it was a "jewish" firm. Plus my mind wasn't right at the time. I felt that since I had money I was better. I had power in my mind because I had money. I didn't share with others who worked with me, I was the head and that was the end of it. I don't think that's gonna work when my mind works the way I talk on this forum, my own existence was a complete contradiction and complete conflict since I was going against my own nature and acting exactly like a large white owned corporation.

That won't work for anyone who's altruistic which leads me to where I am now. How could I amass while my family members were struggling? That's just nuts, but of course deemed normal in our current American model. Which brought up my whole, ditch christianity, ditch bible, ditch white people, get with my people, help others etc . . .
no not real i have lived in NYC all my life and in Brooklyn where Ocean avenue has some of the richest real estate in the nation amongst the orthodox khazaria, and one thing any one in brooklyn knows is that jews look out for each other and every rich jew, knows that to whom much is given much is expected

but I also know that if one does much ditching, instead of building

after making a fall like that , one usualy falls in a ditch

I made some explainations of the bible

I made some explainations about real christianity

I provided a list of real black scholars that have books

that will answer all your questions and I have even posted a video

now time for me to leave, the rest is up to you,

but I will leave you with this;

as a man ,

you must find out what is the flaw in your personality or thought patterns, that caused you to take that path and decide wether or not it still exists on
a subconscious level, where it will come out
to haunt you
or sabotage you when you least expect it,
at some later date

Oh yeah, that all makes sense, I've started to check out some of the people you've mentioned, don't think it fell on deaf ears. The vids gonna take a minute to watch it's 2 hours almost. Again thanks for all that you put out there, I felt a hint of anger in your last post though, unless it was directed at someone else. This thread is only 3 days old so it's gonna take awhile to pull a lot of info in.

One last thing before you leave though, it was hard to follow your post since it was missing a few letters and verbs in key places. About the ditch thing, I have to move away from those things I mentioned they just dont feel right. I'm trying to etch out my own path so I can back on the higher Maslow levels, self actualization to be honest. Thanks again Ankhur, you helped a lot.

no not real i have lived in NYC all my life and in Brooklyn where Ocean avenue has some of the richest real estate in the nation amongst the orthodox khazaria, and one thing any one in brooklyn knows is that jews look out for each other and every rich jew, knows that to whom much is given much is expected

but I also know that if one does much ditching, instead of building

after making a fall like that , one usualy falls in a ditch

I made some explainations of the bible

I made some explainations about real christianity

I provided a list of real black scholars that have books

that will answer all your questions and I have even posted a video

now time for me to leave, the rest is up to you,

but I will leave you with this;

as a man ,

you must find out what is the flaw in your personality or thought patterns, that caused you to take that path and decide wether or not it still exists on
a subconscious level, where it will come out
to haunt you
or sabotage you when you least expect it,
at some later date

Trying to figure out exactly where you are going,I have been reading this entire thread, all though not every post completely. Are you arguing the true name of the Nile region, or arguing the racial make up ? Are you saying that the racial make up of present day Egypt is the same as ancient times? Not suggesting that you are,just trying to get a clearer grasp on your points.

In the 8 years of posting in these threads I have made repeated statements which seem to fall on deaf ears or meet with all types of criticism, and I provide more links and cite more sources than most but now I have decided to qalk and talk like "Jesus" using parables, metaphors, and other literary devices while dropping a few hints and letting folks do rely on their own discernment for now on instead of responding to demands to prove statements I make.

I am basically engaging in discussion with brother larry and seeing if he can discern what I have been saying and all else is secondary right now.

Peace

I kind of stepped back for a few, but I like everything I'm seeing. I've come to the conclusion that my own self when I make money I need to find a way to put it into the hands of my own people, I feel as if money is one of the only things that really affects us and can ultimately bring at least a small group of people around me to soverignty. Excuse the crude way I explained, I'm not saying money is the only thing but . . .

One thing I really do remember is when I was moving close to about 500 000 saved in the bank, I was a very lonely person and I missed my family, had everything I wanted but that ultimately ended in my own destruction.

If I get to that place again I could see sharing the wealth at least with others close to me, black only though. I plan to go further with connecting with my history my people etc, I will check myself along the way, as was the point of my OP (original post). It is 2011, I don't think I can buy an island and populate with only black people and think that won't get shut down not to mention no one would wanna do it anyway.

Back to Kemet / Egypt talk, which I'm really lost on what brother Omo was saying. I've heard Ham doesn't mean black in Hebrew but hot or burnt, and I'm guessing Omo is saying the people are from a hot region and not their skin. Also someone else broke down Abh Ra Ham and gave a completely diff meaning to that name based on Hebrew. Language from the people coming in from the coast etc . . . Gen 10 I'm lost on. Hopefully omowalejabali can help me out here, as I said I'm lost with what he meant.

Since most of the people who responded since my earlier post are on my ignore list I wont concern myself with reading their posts specifically as they relate to my own previous statements concerning "Kemet".

Based on what you mentioned earlier, you and I have some things in common as I also have increasing moved from my "Biblical" teaching/indoctrination of my youth to the point of where I have recently ceased to acknowledge the NT and only read the KJV as a reference to fast check some of my father's note while in the process of completing my unpublished manuscripts based on biblical history.

What I am suggesting to you is to be careful in your own walk and not get diverted from religious dogmatists who are here representing particular sects and groups which will attempt to get you trapped within their own matrix.

For example, Genesis 10 gives a breakdown of the descendants of "Ham" etc but I am sure it does not specifically state that these are the people according to "races" but according to "languages, then families, and their nations". It just depends on which version or variation one adheres to but there is no biblical statement concerning "race".

Therefore, there is no "race" called "Ham" or "kemet" for that matter and I am still waiting for a single reference these detractors can provide written from an indigenous African sacred text that explicitly states that was the name.

The so called 4 races of Man I wrote concerning before, which were discussed by folks such as Budge, tried to equate these as the "races" known today but they actually, as depicted in ancient Egyptian art, are the 4 Sons of CUSH, which were derived from the 4 Sons of Horus, only in human personification.

As stated before, I have done over 20 years of extensive genealogical research and of the so-called 4 Sons of Ham, only ONE group is today noticably "African" and even then these 4 belong to what is classified as the "Hamito-Semitic" linguistic family.

I did not want to make this too simple but do you know where the word KHNEMET comes from, what it means, and how it fits into what I stated to you previously?

If not, seek truth for self and you will find but Im not casting too many pearls around this part...

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back