Black Relationships : What makes a woman "crazy"?

To me ... "krazee" ... can mean so many different things.

There is a "fun krazee" ... that you like seeing in folk ... 'cause you know everything will be fun!

There is the "krazee krazee" ... where the person looks like you need to back away from them slowly.

I useta tell Brothers that they didn't want my stuff, 'cause i'd be that krazee chick knocking on their door afterwards, wanting my stuff back! Maybe that's what the Brothers mean, Sisters that put their krazee right out front and on the table ... :)

I often use the term "krazee" ... call'n myself krazee and stuff.

My hairdresser, Ms. Moore, useta fuss at me all the time ... saying ... don't call yourself crazy!

I think it means different things, to different people.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Men are just as just as emotional, and sometimes overly emotional just like women ... all you have to do is watch us when football, basketball, etc ... comes on. I think this subject should be research especially amongst our people.

What makes me think a woman is crazy is when she is fighting for her individuality and freedom while simultaneously trying to take the man who she is involved with - freedom and individuality away. She's fighting for respect while disrespecting him. Example: if he's watching a football game trying to wine down from a long day and want some peace and quite she will pick that time to get into a deep conversation with him. Nevertheless, when she's taking her quite time in the house and the man walk up and say, "baby we need to talk", she will say, "nuh uhhh, this is my quite time, not right now, leave me alone" and she's aspects for her wishes to be honored while denying her boyfriend/husband the same privilege. This woman is delusional in the sense that she believes her husband/boyfriend to be the problem when in fact shes the problem in and of herself.

Please note that what was written above is just an example of what I believe to be crazy ... or one aspect of a crazy woman.

Peace and Blessings,

Ru2religious

To me ... "krazee" ... can mean so many different things.

There is a "fun krazee" ... that you like seeing in folk ... 'cause you know everything will be fun!

There is the "krazee krazee" ... where the person looks like you need to back away from them slowly.

I useta tell Brothers that they didn't want my stuff, 'cause i'd be that krazee chick knocking on their door afterwards, wanting my stuff back! Maybe that's what the Brothers mean, Sisters that put their krazee right out front and on the table ... :)

I often use the term "krazee" ... call'n myself krazee and stuff.

My hairdresser, Ms. Moore, useta fuss at me all the time ... saying ... don't call yourself crazy!

I think it means different things, to different people.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Yeah of course there are different "crazies" but I don't mean "Girrrrl you so craaazy"

Like my guy friends will be telling other guys that I'm crazy, but at the same time these dudes is trying to holla at me.

And I don't be breaking windows, hitting folks (unless you provoke me), or stalking people...The only thing I do is I'm straight up, no bars hold, non-filtered, tell you how I feel and what I want.

So to me that's just being real...I don't see how that is crazy...But guys are quick to call a woman that if she is out spoken.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back