Black Relationships : What makes a woman "crazy"?

Men are just as just as emotional, and sometimes overly emotional just like women ... all you have to do is watch us when football, basketball, etc ... comes on. I think this subject should be research especially amongst our people.

What makes me think a woman is crazy is when she is fighting for her individuality and freedom while simultaneously trying to take the man who she is involved with - freedom and individuality away. She's fighting for respect while disrespecting him. Example: if he's watching a football game trying to wine down from a long day and want some peace and quite she will pick that time to get into a deep conversation with him. Nevertheless, when she's taking her quite time in the house and the man walk up and say, "baby we need to talk", she will say, "nuh uhhh, this is my quite time, not right now, leave me alone" and she's aspects for her wishes to be honored while denying her boyfriend/husband the same privilege. This woman is delusional in the sense that she believes her husband/boyfriend to be the problem when in fact shes the problem in and of herself.

Please note that what was written above is just an example of what I believe to be crazy ... or one aspect of a crazy woman.

Peace and Blessings,

Ru2religious

Yes men have emotions, but they are emotionally different then women....Their nutty factor is different that women's....

I think and agree with Ru2religious when men say crazy is when we express acts and
action by women which we feel they are displaying selfeshness while taking away from
the man.

Crazy can be expressed differently by different feelings or from different situations
what makes her in some men mind crazy is from her actions she display or stuff
she may say that's not real or backwards.

But not all who say and do things differently is crazy ........

peace

I think that in the situation you cited about your friends telling others you are crazy while trying to holla at you is too scare the other brothers away from you because they don't want them to find out that you are not crazy, but crazy cool....It's a defense mechanism some guys use, sorta like reverse psychology or the jedi mind trick!

Now my definition of 'crazy' is when a woman tells you about her past relationships and why they went bad, or what she does and doesn't like. Then, when you get with her you find out that most of what she claimed she didn't like is what she really likes and vice versa leaving you to scratch your head while looking at her sideways....

Also, when you have female friends and you are hanging out and might see a woman you want to talk too, but one or two of those female friends start acting like they're your woman trying to scare the other young lady away...... but when a guy tries to approach one of them, the same rules shouldn't apply? That's a situation i feel that you, MsIinterpret, would hit 'em wit da WOMP WOMP! lol

Men always talk about how women are crazy...I don't think it's that we are crazy, we're just emotional, and sometimes overly emotional, beings.
But what makes a woman "crazy"?

women are crazy because they are trying to abide with this eurocentric environment which is NOT real, so anyone would go/act crazy. This eurocentric is about competition between the sexes when it should be about unison. Men and women should not be a war with each other, but this is the end result of this fake phony fairy tale euro "con"cept we try to honor.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back