Black Relationships : What Makes a Woman Attractive to You?

For me, its a combination of things. How a woman carries herself is at the top. I like a woman with a combination of class, style, intelligence and good looks.

I'm very old school so my kind of woman knows how to cook, knows how to shop and has a high level of self-confidence because I dont like women who come across as insecure.

Cooking is fast becoming a lost art

:garbage:

:em0200:

I find many different women attractive. Tall, short and round, Smart, athletic. Thin book warms, stocky go-getters. Very confident some times not so confident with a warm hart. One characteristic I love in a woman is adventuresome-ness. A woman that likes to explore different possibilities. Is curious to try different foods, interested in travel. Is not afraid to explore nature, the wildness or her inner spirit.

i feel like my description was lacking some so i'll add the missing part

in addition to what i mentioned the first time physically i like women with a more athletic figure...not overly toned but one that isn't horribly out of shape....a nice face eyes n smile goes a long way....dreads n fros are sexy to me ^_^ but long as a woman takes care of her do im fine if its a perm or short.

im done now

I find many different women attractive. Tall, short and round, Smart, athletic. Thin book warms, stocky go-getters. Very confident some times not so confident with a warm hart. One characteristic I love in a woman is adventuresome-ness. A woman that likes to explore different possibilities. Is curious to try different foods, interested in travel. Is not afraid to explore nature, the wildness or her inner spirit.

As long as it has heels and a dress

Got it

:toast:

:em0200:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back