Law Forum : What makes a contract legally binding?

Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by KaHotep, Jul 28, 2013.

1. KaHotep

KaHotep Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +109
  2. JAMAAL

JAMAAL Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +31
    Article 1 Section 10 U.S. Constitution: "No State shall ... pass any ... Law impairing the obligation of Contracts..."

Private agreements are honored. Except if there is a dispute that is not under seal (assumpsit).

But anyway...

Nu-Covenantplus dot com

^ This community is dedicated toward land ownership and building an independent society. Look into it.

3. KaHotep

KaHotep Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +109
    thanks for the help brother. i cannot even begin to express why it is so hard to just come together. i was brought up and taught to listen to what our sisters have to say and the brothers and just make a way. i'm looking for the black female who will help me like a king and queen but without all the lovey dovey stuff you know what i'm saying? like when we see a black couple, or black genders together the response to contribute to our own welfare and being is greatly amplified. you saw it on the news and books from the kings to the shabazzes. when a black female gets up and stands beside the black male the community know we all mean business and it is symbolic in nature of strength, compassion, duty, loyalty and honesty and fore some reason people are not seeing this clearly. so i'm trying my best out here without her or with. it is frustrating...it is frustrating but i keep moving on in spirit. thanks for the help seriously! thanks again.

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,735
    What makes a contract legally binding?

:11100: a gun….