Africa : What Main Language Should a United Africa speak?

Are there any west afrikan languages infused with arabic that you are familiar with?
Any West African linguistic group which has adopted Islam has at least become partially Arabized.

People often encourage Ki-Swahili, but given that most of the diaspora are West Africans and Ki-Swahili is East African . . ..

What do you all think?

I did not know where blacks living in the Americas came from until now, so thank you for the information. And I agree with what you say, you know?. It is like, if the spanish people living in the Americas went back to Spain, which is in west Europe, but had to speak russian, which is an east european language :confused:. Does not make much sense if you look it like that.

Also, there is no such thing as "united continents"...the closest thing is latin america because we all speak spanish and have a similar history. But that is where it ends; we are not glued together. Im argentinian but I dont feel any...what is the right word...afiliation, maybe? with Mexico for example: we look different, we speak different, we eat different and we think different. What am I trying to say here is that each countries here are proud and dont like being mixed together. Me, for example get irritated when people call me spaniard or gringa tourist.

Africa does not need a single language to funtion properly, no. Each region should cultivate their own language and culture (like Europe does) but be open and willing to work together also.

If not, well, english is already spoken all around the world so why not used it?

African-language-map2.png

As we can see from the linguistic map in brother Omawale's post, Swahili is a solid and undeniably African language. The only problem I can see here is Nigeria, the most populous country in Africa. Will they take to Swahili? This can only be achieved if Pan Africanists secretly infiltrate their government. Nigeria is also to overtake South Africa economically.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back