Black Spirituality Religion : What Laws Should We Follow God's Laws Or Man's Laws ?

IssaEl21

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 19, 2004
A question often asked is . What is morality ? '' It is difficult to define . What is '' Moral ''to one man may be immoral to another .

Yitskhaq , Ishaaq , Isaac , had only one '' Wife '' Rebekah . Ribqa , Rebecca Genesis 24;67; That must have been right to him or morally right .

Yet his own son Yaqov , Ya'aqub , Jacob had four wives Leah Genesis 30;9 , Bilhah Genesis 30;4 , Rachel Genesis 29;20 and Zilpah Genesis 30;9 , this was morally right to him .

And Avram , Ibrahim , Abraham had three '' Wives '' Sarah Genesis 11;29 , Hagar Genesis 16;3 , And Keturah. Genesis 25;1 . And Elyon El The Most High loved them all Equally .

Not to mention our great Shelomoh , Sulaiman , Solomon who had seven hundred '' Wives '' and three hundred '' Concubines '' 1Kings 11;3 ,

And Elijah had no '' Wives ''. So Morals Are Based On The Person And The Laws Of The Scriptures [ And NoWhere In The Scriptures Does The , Yahayyu Elohyeem ( Lord Of The Gods ) . '' Intervene On Man's Morals To Relation Of Matrimony Or Other Laws .

Each man must decide for himself what the word encompasses , taking into account the moral standards of the society in in which he lives .

But the fact is that we are to live by [ Scriptural Law ] Heavenly Government And Supreme Rule . ( Not Laws Of Men , Man - Made Government And Human Rule ) .

He must take into account his conscience . circumstances , and conduct . He must set his own standards , His own principles .Based on the Holy Scriptures of his '' Choice '' .

It Can Be Dangerous To Apply His Standards In Judgeing Another Person .

So Again I Ask ( What Laws Should We Follow God's Laws Or Man's Laws ) ?

Good question!

Let's take into consideration that one does not practice the laws of any religious books, Then the examples that you used to create the imagery of morals can't be utilized.

If morals are the interpretation of each individual, what happens when one persons morals crosses over onto another persons morals? War and Distruction!

So witnessing this to be a fact, I say one should follow the laws of God, because mans laws are too dangerous for the well being of all individual moralities.

A question often asked is . What is morality ? '' It is difficult to define . What is '' Moral ''to one man may be immoral to another .

So Again I Ask ( What Laws Should We Follow God's Laws Or Man's Laws ) ?

I don't believe it's all too difficult to define, for the Father has done so for us. All willing to understand do.

We should most certainly follow the Father's laws, but many have a lack of understanding toward them. Keep His commandments in loving the Most High, and one should do well.

Following the Father's law doesn't mean we should disobey [all or any of] man's law, because it is in the body we dwell for now, so we should obey whatever is seemly and does not go against what the Father has ordained for us, forever.

But in keeping His law, one must also have His faith, which the Son brought to us when he sacrificed His body for our iniquity. Without faith, our works to our KING cannot live, as they should. And one must believe His faithful works and Resurrection, for it's the believing who are blessed before the KING. With hope, ones end will be life eternal to the King and Savior. :)

i haven't read my bible in quite some time but, correct me if i'm wrong...didn't Jesus say, "Give unto Ceasar that which is Ceasars," when asked if we should pay taxes? Did not Jesus command that we should obey the higher authorities placed over us? Don't the bible tell us to be good citizens--to be a good citizen you must obey the laws. and, are we not to obey the laws of man...as long as they do not conflict with God's law?

YES...we are to obey man's laws. however, when man's laws conflict with God's law, then--and only then--do we have permission not to obey them...for we should always obey God's law.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back