Haiti : What kind of religion would say the horror in Haiti was a good thing??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankhur
I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THE ORISHAS WOULD HAVE HARMED THE MOST DOWNTRODDEN AND OPPRESSED AFRICANS ON THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE OR DESTROY THE ENTIRE INFRASTRUCTURE OF THE FIRST NATION TO BE FREE OF EUROPEAN DOMINATION OF ALL THE AFRICAAN NATIONS

THEN YOU MUST NOT KNOW THE ORISHAS THEN!!!!!

and this

BANG!!!!!!!...TRANSFORMATION!!!! THAT ALL PAPA LEGBA ...PEOPLE WAS STAGNANT AND NEEDED TO BE MOVED
It's like he said, it's all about transformation. In order to create something new, you gotta destroy the old. This is hard for a Christian to understand because Paul castrated God and put out the idea that God is good. But if God is the totality of all there is, then he must contain good and bad - positive and negative - right?
Did not God cause the great flood?
That would be done through Osun, who "causes men to run when she 's seen on the road." Reference to flood waters. Oshun's waters are the strongest medicine for healing, but also can destroy everything - clean house!
Oya transforms as a force of nature, as the hurricane, among other things. Hurricanes develop as systems in West Afrika, and do their cleaning in the Caribean, etc.

HHMMMMM

My post was in response to these remarks
OK!

Dr King said folks were calling him a drum major behind his back, but it would good to hear also his response and what he said he was a drum major for.

we can sit and respond ton just one post for three months or talk about sports, or the latest gossip if that makes some more comfortable.

But it seems there are amny folks here who want things out in the open and revealed and an end to hypocracy.

We have heard all kinds of cults tell us that slavery was a blessing for us and all kids of what not, now if in the name of Dr king you think they deserve these kinds of statements then just think about what he would say.

I passed about 2 to 300 Haitians up here in Brookly East Flatbush since the incident, maybe you would like to tell them I should not be irrate about flippant statemnts about the famileis they lost!

GET A GRIP!!!! PEOPLE DIE EVERYDAY..IT IS THE CYCLE OF LIFE...THEY WOULD HAVE EVENTUALLY DIED ANYWAY... THINGS HAPPEN AND YOU MOVE ON!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankhur
I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THE ORISHAS WOULD HAVE HARMED THE MOST DOWNTRODDEN AND OPPRESSED AFRICANS ON THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE OR DESTROY THE ENTIRE INFRASTRUCTURE OF THE FIRST NATION TO BE FREE OF EUROPEAN DOMINATION OF ALL THE AFRICAAN NATIONS

THEN YOU MUST NOT KNOW THE ORISHAS THEN!!!!!

and this

BANG!!!!!!!...TRANSFORMATION!!!! THAT ALL PAPA LEGBA ...PEOPLE WAS STAGNANT AND NEEDED TO BE MOVED
It's like he said, it's all about transformation. In order to create something new, you gotta destroy the old. This is hard for a Christian to understand because Paul castrated God and put out the idea that God is good. But if God is the totality of all there is, then he must contain good and bad - positive and negative - right?
Did not God cause the great flood?
That would be done through Osun, who "causes men to run when she 's seen on the road." Reference to flood waters. Oshun's waters are the strongest medicine for healing, but also can destroy everything - clean house!
Oya transforms as a force of nature, as the hurricane, among other things. Hurricanes develop as systems in West Afrika, and do their cleaning in the Caribean, etc.

HHMMMMM

My post was in response to these remarks
OK!

Dr King said folks were calling him a drum major behind his back, but it would good to hear also his response and what he said he was a drum major for.

we can sit and respond ton just one post for three months or talk about sports, or the latest gossip if that makes some more comfortable.

But it seems there are amny folks here who want things out in the open and revealed and an end to hypocracy.

We have heard all kinds of cults tell us that slavery was a blessing for us and all kids of what not, now if in the name of Dr king you think they deserve these kinds of statements then just think about what he would say.

I passed about 2 to 300 Haitians up here in Brookly East Flatbush since the incident, maybe you would like to tell them I should not be irrate about flippant statemnts about the famileis they lost!

how does creating fifty posts help?
pasting from one post to another is a violation.
you would be more effective continueing on the original thread.

You are beyond help. Oh, and what exactly didn't you like about my post explaining that Orisha are forces of nature?
what was flippant about it?

GET A GRIP!!!! PEOPLE DIE EVERYDAY..IT IS THE CYCLE OF LIFE...THEY WOULD HAVE EVENTUALLY DIED ANYWAY... THINGS HAPPEN AND YOU MOVE ON!!
WONDERFUL RESPONSE BROTHER!

KING LEOPOLD SAID THE SAME THING WHEN HE KILLED 5 MILLION BLACK FOLKS IN THE CONGO!!!!!

COLUMBUS SAID THE SAME THING, AFTER HE MAASACRED 2 MILLION FIRST AMERICANS

THE KLAN SAID THE SAME THING AFTER BLACK WALL STREET

MAFIA DRUG DEALERS SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT THE BLACK COMMUNITY!!!

AND THE FOLKS IN THE LYNCH MOB PHOTOS ABOVE SAID THE SAME THING TOO,

AND WHAT DID THE PIGS SAY? AFTER AMADOU DIALLO?

AND FOR DOCTOR KINGS BIRTHDAY

THE KLAN SAID THE SAME THING WHEN THEY BOMBED THAT CHURCH IN BIRMINGHAM WITH THE 4 BLACK GIRLS

WONDERFUL RESPONSE BROTHER!

KING LEOPOLD SAID THE SAME THING WHEN HE KILLED 5 MILLION BLACK FOLKS IN THE CONGO!!!!!

COLUMBUS SAID THE SAME THING, AFTER HE MAASACRED 2 MILLION FIRST AMERICANS

THE KLAN SAID THE SAME THING AFTER BLACK WALL STREET

MAFIA DRUG DEALERS SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT THE BLACK COMMUNITY!!!

AND THE FOLKS IN THE LYNCH MOB PHOTOS ABOVE SAID THE SAME THING TOO,

AND WHAT DID THE PIGS SAY? AFTER AMADOU DIALLO?

AND FOR DOCTOR KINGS BIRTHDAY

THE KLAN SAID THE SAME THING WHEN THEY BOMBED THAT CHURCH IN BIRMINGHAM WITH THE 4 BLACK GIRLS

PASS THE TISSUES!!! SOUND LIKE A GROUP OF WEAK PEOPLE CANT DEFEND THEMSELVES TO ME(WINK)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back