Haiti : What kind of religion would say the horror in Haiti was a good thing??

If folks can answer that they can then send the info so that the millions of Hatians whose lives were ruined can, uuuhm understand that not only Pat Robertson has an answer

Ankhur...I agree that such forces need to be called into question and challenged, but, again, you don't think you working these Haitian threads into nothingness? People will be addressing the same issues in about a million different threads which will cause effectiveness to be lost.

Ankhur...I agree that such forces need to be called into question and challenged, but, again, you don't think you working these Haitian threads into nothingness? People will be addressing the same issues in about a million different threads which will cause effectiveness to be lost.
no loss as soon as eyes are opened.

I live and have lived around haitian people since the 70s and these folks here in brooklyn are devestated beyond belief!!!

Folks can make a million excuses for human degredation and white supremacy
slave.jpg

1789SlaveShip$Brummett72dpi550pxw.jpg

ARE WE GOING TO BE TOLD THIS WAS THE ACTION OF SOME DEITY, RATHER THEN AS ELIJAH MUHAMMED SAID THE ACTIONS OF A DEVIL????

duluth-lynching.jpg

Jesse+Washington+lynching.bmp

lynching.jpg

4littlegirls3.jpg

6a00d8341c68e353ef0111684cc6ad970c-800wi

1130_kkk.jpg

neo-nazis-saluting.jpg

No disrespect bro. A

i have to agree with lioness, Haiti is haiti 50 million threads are not going to change that. Who cares what some religion had to say about anything? People are suffering. This is insanity. I don't see how this conversation could thrive on the streets of Port -au-prince when people are lack basics.

All these cute words we type are a matter of extreme convenience, picture one of us in the middle of that? Would you these threads still matter?

That's how i measure life. What's important when you're near death. Is what truly matters and what should ALWAYS matter.

Yea i'm using "always"

Peace brother again no disrespect. We can agree to disagree.

Ankhur, why you feel the need to start a new thread every five minutes? you're making me dizzy!
we are already having this discussion on the other 50 threads you started on the same subject!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Knock it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is not your personal website.
Grow up

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back