Black Spirituality Religion : WHAT KIND OF PROPHET WAS ZACHARIAS?

btfulmind

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 19, 2005
Zacharias (Heb. zekharyahu and zekharyah; meaning "Yahweh remembers", Sept. Zacharia and Zacharias), son of Barachias, son of Addo, a Prophet who rose in Israel in the eighth month of the seventh year of the reign of King Darius, 520 B.C. (Zechariah 1:1) just two months after Aggeus began to prophesy (Agg., i, 1). The urgings of the two Prophets brought about the building of the second temple (Ezra 5 and 6). Addo was one of the chief priests who, in the first year of the reign of Cyrus 538 B.C., returned with Zorobabel from captivity (Nehemiah 12:4). Sixteen years thereafter, during the high priesthood of Joacim (verse 12), Zacharia, of the family of Addo (Heb. of verse 16), is listed as a chief priest. This Zacharia is most likely the Prophet and author of the canonical book of the same name. It is not at all probable that the Prophet Zacharias is referred to by Christ (Matthew 23:35; Luke 11:51) as having been slain by the Jews in the Temple; that Zacharias was the son of Joiada (2 Chronicles 24:20). Moreover, the Jews of Zorobabel's time obeyed the Prophet Zacharias (Zechariah 6:7); nor is there, in the Books of Esdras, any trace of so heinous a crime perpetrated in the Temple court.

Is the above correct? If you have any more information please share it.

something to share

The Temple that was reestablished in the times of Haggai and Zechariah was destroyed again by the now well established enemies of the Monotheist. Also at this time the Caucasian Jews were beginning to develop and make their way on the seen to be established as a people, they also began to take over the writings and figured out ways to integrate themselves into the African Holy Bloodline.

To see this you have to recognize the writings in sequence even though historical aspects of who reigned has been confounded.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrus_the_Great

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darius_I_of_Persia

Hag.1
[1] In the second year of Darius the king, in the sixth month, in the first day of the month, came the word of the LORD by Haggai the prophet unto Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and to Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest, saying,

Zech.1
[1] In the eighth month, in the second year of Darius, came the word of the LORD unto Zechariah, the son of Berechiah, the son of Iddo the prophet, saying,

Haggai and Zechariah were two African Prophets who lived and prophesied at the same time after the first freeing of the children of Israel and Judah who were the last purist people of the Old Testament (meaning they continued to be the pure African Egyptian Stock).

The later stories that actually come several years after Zech and Hag are Ezra, Nehemiah and Ester. Those three records becomes the records of the ancestors of the Caucasian Jews of today as they slowly replaced the original Africans as we were transported more and more out of the region to become slaves, merchandise, a commodity to fulfill the WORD.

Deut.32
[26] I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:

Ezek.12
[15] And they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall scatter them among the nations, and disperse them in the countries.

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back