Black People : What Jobs Won't Black Folk Do?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello Family,

After posting the Deadliest Job Thread, and mentioning that i've yet to see a Black person on any of those boats ... it got me to thinking about the fact that i've heard a few times about "the jobs Black folk won't do."

So ... me being me ... i thought i'd post a thread about this.

What jobs won't Black people do ... since folk claim these jobs exist.

Please name the job(s) you've never seen a Black person doing.

:heart:

Destee

mee.. hmmph!

I refuse to....
Be one of those scientist that live under water for six months to study the marine life/explore. (seen the sphere? :laugh: )

to be one of those ppl at the raw sweage plant in charge of unclogging the pipes @ the bottom of the tank.. ( :censored: I aint swimin in nobodys poo)

be one of those ppl who does full body waxing.. yuck!

Be on the federal triage team.. (i just cant decide who should die and who shouldnt)

Play hockey.. pro. (self explanitory) :hockey:

Fisherman.. shoot destee you watched the show.. you leave out with a crew of 10, and came back with 8 :missu: ) Im all for more money but dang!

Pilot- have you ever seen the pilot be the only person to surive a crash? How often does he surive anyways?

Bomb technician-- (not too keen on things that go boom!)

Minesweeper- By the time I find the mine.. it would probally go boom!

Last but not least.. work at any fast food joint.. yea.. i know imma get a rise out of some ppl. but its soo beneath me!

**Basically, I will not do any job that allows my self esteem to be lowered, and let the public belittle me.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back