Brother AACOOLDRE : What is your Net Worth?

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Feb 1, 2008.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    NETWORTH PART 1
    By Andre Austin

Knowing your Net Worth is Knowing thyself and thy enemies. Knowing self can be a blueprint for success if used right with other successful paths. My goal is to explain three topics that make up your net worth. This is just a general road map of your net worth. Your net worth is more than the three I will write about. Your net worth can be limitless. The goal in my essay is to have you leave reading it better informed and offering you some survival skills to build progress on for self. My three Net worth’s consist of Character, knowledge and experience. Businesses and personal relationships look to these three to judge you at all times throughout your life.

1. Character:
    A. Ethics are the principles of rules of conduct and morality.
    B. Credibility
    C. Honesty
    D. Reputation, your rep follows you
    E. Personality, Don’t be shy or a victim. Shy people loose out on a lot of opportunity
    F. Speech patterns: gossip, nagging, being a loud mouth is frowned upon.
    G. Control of self: temper, passions and vices
    H. Empathy and sympathy for others. Forgive and leave the past behind.
    I. Love self first, family and the common good of the community

2. Knowledge:
    A. Read a variety of books. Know about law, history, science and how it effects your life.
    B. Adapt to change. Evolve with the times or face the fate of the dinosaurs.
    C. World views souls as capital. Be aware of how you can profit self and society
    D. Have multi-tasks and skills, the business community loves it.
    E. Understand human nature. People with power don’t always do the right thing. Power sometimes is used to retaliate and punish. Power can come from Governments, business groups, media or religious organizations.
    F. Knowledge is nothing without its practical application in real life.
    G. Knowledge means you know something; opinions are overestimation of inferences.

3. Experience:
    A. Experience can come from playing team sports and learning how to get along with others to achieve goals.
    B. Voluntary jobs counts as experience too. Help others and self.
    C. Learn as many jobs and skills as you can and have one main focus.

Seek out mentors and role models who can help with your Character, knowledge and experience to transfer over and help implement your educational, vocational and social skills into a practical application. Life is in a state of a constant flux, so run with the current not against its tide.

PART II

CHARACTERITICS FROM YOUR NET WORTH
    By Andre Austin

Based on your Net worth people are assigned into categories of 5 classes by natural selection or survival of the fittest. Some Characteristics are inherited but some are cultivated by individual merit in one of the categories below.

1. Guardians dominated by reason, truth, justice these are supposed to be politicians.
    2. Military/Police living for success and public acclaim
    3. Producers motivated by bodily appetite lives for money and material gain. A balanced diet is positive but living for money in excess for harming others is a negative.
    4. Spiritual leaders/Teachers
    5. Prisons/Criminals not part of the equation until the reform self into another class. Malcolm X broke out of the criminal class into group 4 by breaking drug addiction and acquiring knowledge through books and social groups. Malcolm X criminal career exposed him to some stark realities. That “Crime existed only to the degree that the law cooperated with it. She showed me how, in the country’s entire social, political and economic structure, the criminal, the Law, and the politicians were actually inseparable partners” (The Autobiography of Malcolm X p.119)

Peace or war results when the above three are insubordinate and not n accord with each other or people perpetrate their roles inoperably. For example:

A. Unnatural love destabilizes the family unit a perquisite for a functioning community. And secondly, peoples inability to select mates based on excess or defects in variations of characteristics of their net worth being unbalanced with each other. For examples Lawyers aren’t supposed to copulate or marry criminals or Doctors marrying prostitutes its all unequal and in disharmony.

B. Degenerate forms of Capitalism classifying the total sum and worth of Souls as capital. This is caused when group 3 overpowers group 1.

C. Discrimination and racism not allowing individuals full participation in their true category making democracy limited and ultimately tyrannical.

E. Ignorance caused by influence of custom, opinions of unlearned or concealment of ignorance by false wisdom. This can be cranky science or miss application of religious texts. When leaders are easily mislead wars spring forward.

F. Causes of war ferment when the state exceeds their limits of necessity or is run insufficient beyond its means of subsistence giving the motivation to either conquer foreign borders and financial assets or both. The Iraq war resulted when Guardians thought they had the truth about WMD. Iraq war also motivated by U.S. not cultivating its own energy resources. Thirdly, the Iraq war came about when U.S. refused to recognized Iraq as being in class 1; Iraq was less than class 3 just being treated as a supplier of oil. WW I came about when groups from class 3 didn’t confer value from labor or political representation ending in the monocracy rulership in Europe. So WW I subjects weren’t getting justice by class 1. In WW II Hitler, a mental degenerate from a family history of mental illness was allowed to creep into class 1. If Adolph would have been successful 95% of human race would have gone extinct. Politicians must be screened and cleared.

G. Poverty among discriminated groups flourish when they fail to recognize unity is an antidote to oppression/slavery. Class 2 of police abuse power and beat up the poor. Over time a riot will bubble up. Prosecutors seeking negative public acclaim indicts an innocent person not for crimes but because of his/her personality and or unpopular opinions.

H. People living in poverty should conserve their birth rates and not increase faster than their means of subsistence. Hope is in education. Parents should limit excessive amounts of entertainment. Individual family structure is inefficient when unable to supply its own needs of subsistence either due to inequality of the state or personal defects not being repaired.

I. Spiritual leaders like Martin Luther King helped and continues to help bring hope to disentranced. Group 4 motivated group 3 and 4 to pressure group 1 to bring justice which sometimes must be paid with martyrdom to embarrass group 1 to do what they supposed to do. For example children being murder results in federal laws against people who harm kids. MLK had said the 4 girls killed in Alabama in 1963 was a down payment for freedom.

J. Group three is a mixture of Business leaders. Some are good and others mislead Group 1 into misguided public policy. Group 3 bribes 1 into allowing Hispanics to migrate to U.S. borders for cheap labor against the interest of African-Americans causing the break down of black families. Group 1 makes truth slip and allows media outlets to stereotype blacks as having defects of laziness which is used to justify setting up employment barriers and opening up a flood gate of the Prison industrial complex.

K. Tips for parents. Discipline for change not penance and submission. Respect for authority dismissive when children are given authority over other children in home or kids told not to respect or listen to grown men in house who are unemployed or not biological fathers. Do not over emphasize a value in comedic personality vs. personal achievement. Be aware of violence and self-defense vs. avoidance of conflict when feasible. Buy books for the home. The power of reading is the gateway for higher learning.

Conclusion:

When the state and people are in disharmony with each other conflicts arises and the cycle of suffering keeps on rotating. When must use or hearts and mind to remedy all discord We must continue to strive for what is just and right for the whole community to benefit and not be divided along race, religion and gender issues.

2. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    wow this is a great post

I guess in the first set G... would be what I would have to work on... my temper and vices....... I know I can control myself... sometimes I just don't want to.... stubborn like a child ...

I think the most important ingrediant in this post tho would be the fact that we need to know our enemies stratedgy before we can do anything about it...... I think sometimes we overlook that.......

simply put that's what I think keep your friends close keep your enemies closer means.......

net worth..... great concept...

in business when you take assetts less liabilities the reamainder is your net worth....... makes sense...

u keep everything that's good get rid of everything that drags u down and what u have left is ur own self value.....

self respect is where it's at...

one love

3. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    Thanks for the compliment