Black People : What is your idea of a stronger, black community?

blazejay

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 14, 2012
I wonder has I ask this question before? If I did expand upon it, if not my question is in your eyes what will make or is a strong black community?
My view on the subject is a community in which everyone help one another lookout for each other,and try to build infrastructures to benefit all while still be an individual.
I want to build small banks/credit unions incorporated in it; Where we utilized local economy and currencies and Fiat currency.
I would like charter schools design and tailored around teachers willing to teach not for a paycheck,but to really teach kids life lessons and not militaristic false ideologies about beyond graduation.

I would like to walk through my neighborhood and offer a solution to problems that effect not just our community, but others.
I would like to shop at my neighbors stores and shops and willing to travel outside to shop at the big chain department stores, if they truly have anything I need.
I want our own security in and around not this community but neighboring communities.
I would love to see communal activities to strengthening our bonds.
What I refuse to see anything that will divide us regardless of economic-social class or rank so what they came in poor while they here they will move up and build up.
We will all treat each others as equal and be supportive.

My idea of a strong black community includes the following:
  • Self Sufficiency- This can be done by teaching our seeds the empowerment of entrepreneurship.
  • Unity- It takes a village
  • Support- To acheive any type of success we must support one another
  • Education- We must hold our seeds accountable at home as well as in the school system.
  • Mentor- We must be willing to counsel and mentor the misguided youth as not all of them will have the privilege of be molded in their households.
There is a lot more we can do, but those are some of my highlights!!!

Peace and Love!

A commitment to education.

An end to oow births

I wonder has I ask this question before? If I did expand upon it, if not my question is in your eyes what will make or is a strong black community?
My view on the subject is a community in which everyone help one another lookout for each other,and try to build infrastructures to benefit all while still be an individual.
I want to build small banks/credit unions incorporated in it; Where we utilized local economy and currencies and Fiat currency.
I would like charter schools design and tailored around teachers willing to teach not for a paycheck,but to really teach kids life lessons and not militaristic false ideologies about beyond graduation.

I would like to walk through my neighborhood and offer a solution to problems that effect not just our community, but others.
I would like to shop at my neighbors stores and shops and willing to travel outside to shop at the big chain department stores, if they truly have anything I need.
I want our own security in and around not this community but neighboring communities.
I would love to see communal activities to strengthening our bonds.
What I refuse to see anything that will divide us regardless of economic-social class or rank so what they came in poor while they here they will move up and build up.
We will all treat each others as equal and be supportive.

So basically, you want what Blacks in America used to have pre-integration and school desegregation? When, back then, it wasn't a choice but a necessity?

Peace,

If you want a stronger black community then start by teaching the babies. Not the nonsense taught to our babies by people who don't act or look like us, but the truth. Old people are not going to change so the change has to start with the young. Learn the truth then teach the truth to the youth. If they can reach adulthood and have full understanding of how things work in this country and the world then you might start seeing the results you're looking for.

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back