Black Spirituality Religion : What is your definition of Spirituality, and how do you express it?

Spirituality, is a constant focus on the common good of nature and humanity,
and the outward expression of the internal element of divinity

for the betterment of those around you

helping, healing, inspiring, educating, rescuing, liberating, and supporting

Spirituality, is a constant focus on the common good of nature and humanity,
and the outward expression of the internal element of divinity

for the betterment of those around you

helping, healing, inspiring, educating, rescuing, liberating, and supporting

- UHHHHH, didn't you just turn an opportunity to do all of that in your own neighborhood down just a couple of hours ago in another thread?????

• MS234 said:
    If you have ALL the answers I propose you take it to the streets and if you're all that I will support your cause on the following street corners, lets start with flatbush ave first flatbush and fulton st, flatbush and atlantic ave, flatbush and church ave, Utica ave and church ave, Nostrand ave and fulton st, Nostrand ave and church ave, Flushing ave and broadway in front of woodhull , Stillwell ave and Mermaid ave, Utica ave and Eastern Parkway, Rockaway ave and Pitkin ave, Pennsylvania ave and Linden Blvd, utica ave and empire blvd right in front of white castle, Then let's move to Queens Parsons Blvd and Jamaica Ave, Sutphin ave and Hillside Ave, Guy Brewer Blvd (New York Blvd) and Baisley Blvd, Merrick Blvd and Linden Blvd, Farmers Blvd and Linden Blvd, Francis lewis blvd and hollis ave, Then swing over to Queensbridge for good measure 21st St and 40th ave Now on to Manhattan LES first Delancey and Essex Sts Move uptown to 125th St and Lenox (7th) ave 116th st and Lexington Ave 116th st and 8th ave (frederick douglass blvd) 145th st and lenox ave 110th and second ave Now on to the boogie down E138th st and Willis AVe E149th st and 3rd ave 167th st and Grand Concourse Southern Blvd/westchester ave/simpson st Gun Hill road and white plains road E Tremont ave and webster ave jerome ave and burnside ave E fordham rd and webster ave Boston rd and allerton ave E 233rd st and White plains rd don't talk about it be about it. if you have the answers and still people will listen. I'll be there to help move your table and bullhorn and pamphlets and stuff. When it's real the real will stand. peace​

• Ankhur PREMIUM MEMBER

Ankhur, Today at 1:28 PM

Nah. I thiink I will wait till you learn how to read first
    then I can take you to the Black churches adjacent to each of those intersections and show you what they are doing now, not waiting until the drop comes,

but this ish is tired and booooooooooooooring,
    I got other real issues on my mind to deal with

• So how can you expect anyone to want to answer this for you when initially took you 22 days to answer it yourself and you clearly don't excercise what you preach to others????????

• Especially when you say you can take someone to those churches on those blocks and show someone what THEY are doing. Which means YOU AIN'T DOING NOTHING YOURSELF THAT YOU CAN SHOW ANYONE!!

• It's obvious that the way you express spirituality is by just running your mouth!!!

- UHHHHH, didn't you just turn an opportunity to do all of that in your own neighborhood down just a couple of hours ago in another thread?????

• So how can you expect anyone to want to answer this for you when initially took you 22 days to answer it yourself and you clearly don't excercise what you preach to others????????

• Especially when you say you can take someone to those churches on those blocks and show someone what THEY are doing. Which means YOU AIN'T DOING NOTHING YOURSELF THAT YOU CAN SHOW ANYONE!!

• It's obvious that the way you express spirituality is by just running your mouth!!!
I see so are you trying to say that you got rid of all of your spirituality the last time you visited the commode is that what you are saying?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back