Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : WHAT IS WRONG WITH BRAIDS??? UHHH!

like this?

LACEFRONT-BABY-WIGS.JPG
BABY-WEAVE-2.jpg

:SuN049:

I'm looking at the hairline and it looks like it is growing out of that baby's head. If it wasn't so straight and thick, I would think it is her real hair. That baby's weave is better than what most grown women wear. It would look nice on a grown woman's head.

I wouldn't call it pathological just yet because I think it was meant to be a funny. Dressing up your baby and taking pics of them in funny costumes, like if she had on a rainbow wig.

OT

I wear plaits as my everyday style with no weave or extensions. Never had a problem that I can remember. It's the Afro that black women seem not to appreciate as much but I've gotten my complements from them too. I've gotten more hair insults from black women than anyone else... but I've also gotten a few complements from them.

I'm looking at the hairline and it looks like it is growing out of that baby's head. If it wasn't so straight and thick, I would think it is her real hair. That baby's weave is better than what most grown women wear. It would look nice on a grown woman's head.

I wouldn't call it pathological just yet because I think it was meant to be a funny. Dressing up your baby and taking pics of them in funny costumes, like if she had on a rainbow wig.

OT

I wear plaits as my everyday style with no weave or extensions. Never had a problem that I can remember. It's the Afro that black women seem not to appreciate as much but I've gotten my complements from them too. I've gotten more hair insults from black women than anyone else... but I've also gotten a few complements from them.

It wasn't meant to be funny...This was real...

They had the story on tv and everything...The mother of the baby did not like bald-headed babies

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

It wasn't meant to be funny...This was real...

They had the story on tv and everything...The mother of the baby did not like bald-headed babies

It probably wasn't meant to be funny, but it really was funny, for sure. The mother was successful in taking a bald head baby and giving that baby an unrealistic amount of hair.

I liked braids so much I decided to make them my permanent style and I grew locs. I know people who are very critical of wigs - I'm not critical at all, but I couldn't wear a wig if I wanted to because of the length and volume of my own hair. My point it's your head, do what looks good to you - don't worry about what other people think. The baby pic is funny but there has never been a baby with that length or volume of hair.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back