Food Discussion : What is Wood Pulp Doing in My Cheese?

The amerikkkan diet is toxic expect anything at anytime.

Sad to say but be glad it's just wood pulp here and not urine in your corn flakes lol hahaha.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ereal-rice-krispie-fda-criminal-investigation

Man, I have heard people say in jest, "Who pissed in your Cheerios?" Now, I know what they mean! Yeah, I'd rather the wood pulp.

This really bothers me. That people can be so vicious to do stuff like this... I mean, why??? They need to put surveillance in at all food prep locations. I am glad they caught this guy. But, imagine how many they don't catch. And, this food has been eaten already, no doubt. Transmitting who knows what diseases.

Back to the wood pulp... I am just going on common sense alone. It seems to me that wood in the digestive system would cause SPLINTERS! Not good.

This really bothers me. That people can be so vicious to do stuff like this... I mean, why???

Because they can. Vengeance is mine! lol Not saying anything you don't already know.

They need to put surveillance in at all food prep locations.
Sad. If people just took the "what goes around comes around" rule to heart maybe they would think twice. lol

Or just piss in the persons food you're mad at. lol hahahhaha

It seems to me that wood in the digestive system would cause SPLINTERS! No good

Termites seem to make out fine. lol just teasin. But seriously I've never heard of these name brand of cheese. So I take my chances with the more widely popular brands. Anything you put in your mouth from an amerikkkan supermarket is done with the notion there is a risk. Most people don't pay much attention to things like this because the signs and symptoms from eating certain foods are not immediately noticable.

Although I wouldn't want someone to go thru this, I would like to see what this particular brand of cheese does to the human body over a span of 20-30 years or so.

Would you starting shtting trees? lol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back